Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Backstory? I'll give you Morgan's backstory: he STILL aint right in the head, despite trying to "find" himself by flipping from one extreme to the other. Who in their right mind would send 5 Wolves back into circulation so they can return with the rest of their Koolaid-drinking Death cult? I'm glad he's off the rooftop jacking people's weapons & shoes like in "Clear," but Zen Morgan is gonna get people killed, bottom line.

His "Life is Precious" mantra best not infest Carol & start a nest in her head. She earned her battlefield commission as Rick's Field Marshal. Nobody likes killing but if Morgan fucks up Carol's Guerrilla Warfare genius then he better get with the program or get the fuck outta Dodge. Come back, S1 Morgan fore it's too late.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Level
    @Rolexus ....Kool-aid drinking death cult = best description ever

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I like Morgan all around, but Crazy Morgan is my favorite. He should be rigging up the Safe Zone like he did King's County.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Level
    Crazy Morgan is the best kind of Morgan. Loved LJ in Clear, he did an amazing job. I also found very interesting seeing how Morgan changed from where we left him in S1, and how much he lost compared to Rick. Also the town in which he had all kinds of zombie-trapts was the best.

I also liked Survivor Morgan, but I am about done with Zen Morgan and liking him less and less. Hopefully in 6B he changes his motto and stops putting everybody's lives at danger and realizes that not everybody changes and you can't save everybody's soul in the ZA. I wouldn't like him to change completely and start killing everything that moves as Crazy Morgan did (I loved those scenes, but it would make no sense storytelling), but change enough to be a good ally for the rest.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    The one we'll get if he lives long enough. He's still unsure of himself.

I'd like to see a Zen Morgan who's crazy enough to survive.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    I prefer season 1 Morgan. He was more balanced then and would've been an essential member of Ricks' team had he never gone off the deep end. I believe Morgan's adopted philosophy that all life is precious is very dangerous when your responsible for a large community of apocaplytic survivors. And reminds me somewhat of the whole Randall debate that ensued in season 2. Its pretty much a damned if you do ,damned if you don't scenario all over again.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    Season 1 and I actually don't mind "Clear" Morgan in Season 3.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Level
    Survivor Morgan and Crazy Morgan are my favorites but zen Morgan is so selfish I CANNOT DEAL. According to him, all life is precious so if you folks there in the ZA want to protect each other from killers, don't count on Morgan. And if TF has medicines, you can count on Morgan to take it to save some 'all life is precious' killer dude.

Frankly, although I have seen some posters say that this is a noteworthy philosophy, I wonder -- is it? Aren't some lives so irredeemably twisted and evil, that their life is not precious. Do we not want to protect each other and ourselves from such people? Yet selfish Morgan has put himself in charge of deciding. Who voted him ZA god?

Even if our folks make it through and begin setting up a new civilization, all life is precious is a nice place to start as long as the waiver -- UNLESS AND UNTIL somebody puts others in danger. Then something has to be done. Today, we have jails and we have places for folks who are emotionally ill and we have consequences for bad acts.

Finally, and I did not mean to be so tl&dr, I am not certain that Morgan is even sane right now. I do not remember the exact words said at the table (Rick, Carol, Michonne, Morgan) but I think Morgan said he was confused and sometimes wanted to kill and that he was struggling, then he went and got meds for the killer dude. Morgan is not walking a straight line, imho.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Survivor Morgan was the best for me. He understood the threats, and was even ready to kill Rick when he had him tied up. Of course, he made a big mistake not killing his walker wife but it's understandable. That led to Crazy Morgan killing everyone he came across. Zen Morgan is the opposite extreme and is ridiculous and dangerous. If he wants to live this way, he should still be out there alone. He almost got Rick killed by the wolves in the RV, now he's trying to save the precious little Alpha Wolf? Give me a break. This storyline for me is the most frustrating this season. I loved Morgan, and now they ruined him.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    Backstory? I'll give you Morgan's backstory: he STILL aint right in the head, despite trying to "find" himself by flipping from one extreme to the other. Who in their right mind would send 5 Wolves back into circulation so they can return with the rest of their Koolaid-drinking Death cult? I'm glad he's off the rooftop jacking people's weapons & shoes like in "Clear," but Zen Morgan is gonna get people killed, bottom line.

His "Life is Precious" mantra best not infest Carol & start a nest in her head. She earned her battlefield commission as Rick's Field Marshal. Nobody likes killing but if Morgan fucks up Carol's Guerrilla Warfare genius then he better get with the program or get the fuck outta Dodge. Come back, S1 Morgan fore it's too late.
    LMAO....How right you are this dude is still not alright. His crazy is just manifesting in a different way. He is all about the extremes. However, those who exist on the extreme edges of reality are destined to go away bc they either kill indiscriminately and meet with justice or don't exercise sound judgement and end up getting killed. Unfortunately, these types put others' lives in jeopardy. And as for Morgan's influence on Carol, I wouldn't be surprised if there is something deeper, to the point of being character shaping, between them. Their interactions have been interesting to watch there is, surely,something there. I just don't know what it is exactly , yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123