Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: What did you think of tonight's episode, "Killer Within?"

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Five stars! Yes!!! Revenge is Shane's!

45 73.77%
  • Four stars! I <3 Season 3.

15 24.59%
  • Three stars! Not bad, show.

1 1.64%
  • Two stars! Too much, too soon.

0 0%
  • One star! Shark..Jumping?

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    Nah, they all assume she's dead, but she will definitely be showing up sooner than 6 episodes from now. Though it'd be an interesting parallel if that happened when it's what happened to Sophia.
    Yeah, I'm mostly joking, but it would be interesting/amusing. I'm thinking she's lost in the bowels of the prison somewhere. Maybe Axel finds her. He probably knows his way around, and it seems likely from filming spoilers that
    Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gagewhitney View Post
    Yeah, I'm mostly joking, but it would be interesting/amusing. I'm thinking she's lost in the bowels of the prison somewhere. Maybe Axel finds her. He probably knows his way around, and it seems likely from filming spoilers that
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    No....just No..... I wouldn't wish babysitting the succubus on anyone...... They haven't given me enough Axel to make a decision about his character....Although, he is kind of sympathetic, but to waste a newbie on the Grim Reaper of TWD...... I guess if they do it would free up Daryl's banshee sitting duties, but it would almost certainly spell death or being left behind for Axel....LOL

I really, really hope they don't waste too much damn time on Carol.......She's missing, they've written her off for dead, but like a bad disease she will show up and destory.....I just don't see that as a good thing...

Someone please explain to me why GM & company have such a hard on for this character... I just don't get it....

Also, ITA that Andrea is being beyond stupid....... I grew to like Andrea, but GMAB......we know she likes badboys, but this is the same Andrea who sided with Shane on many decisions regarding the safety of the group, including Randall, until the end anyway.... Michonne is smart and Andrea is being dumb, which is going to hurt them in the end....and it will be Andrea's fault...

Why???? Keep her badass...she can have some heart, but don't make her freaking stupid.....Just saying...

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskaz View Post
    No....just No..... I wouldn't wish babysitting the succubus on anyone...... They haven't given me enough Axel to make a decision about his character....Although, he is kind of sympathetic, but to waste a newbie on the Grim Reaper of TWD...... I guess if they do it would free up Daryl's banshee sitting duties, but it would almost certainly spell death or being left behind for Axel....LOL

I really, really hope they don't waste too much damn time on Carol.......She's missing, they've written her off for dead, but like a bad disease she will show up and destory.....I just don't see that as a good thing...

Someone please explain to me why GM & company have such a hard on for this character... I just don't get it....

Also, ITA that Andrea is being beyond stupid....... I grew to like Andrea, but GMAB......we know she likes badboys, but this is the same Andrea who sided with Shane on many decisions regarding the safety of the group, including Randall, until the end anyway.... Michonne is smart and Andrea is being dumb, which is going to hurt them in the end....and it will be Andrea's fault...

Why???? Keep her badass...she can have some heart, but don't make her freaking stupid.....Just saying...
    Hee. Hey, who knows. I'm just throwing out suggestions.

I love Andrea, and I wish the show would stop making her look dumb. I mean, she isn't, really -- she's been on the road with just Michonne for 7 or 8 months. I can understand the appeal of Woodbury, wanting to stay, even flirting with the handsome, charismatic guy who's paying attention to you after all of that. I'd probably react the same way. I'd probably even side-eye Michonne the same way -- she doesn't seem to trust anybody, so her judgment would be sketchy to me. I just hate when the audience is in on the "joke," and one character isn't, making them seem like an idiot. I hope she sees the light soon, though... At least she's asking questions.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, it's like this: Andrea has been out in this ZA for nearly a year. She's known there are some bad guys roaming around and she knows Michonne's intuition is top-notch. They even agreed it's what kept them alive so long. The problem here is that Andrea is MISSING the red flags. We got a guy who brought them in for literally no reason, and then after he brought them in, he refuses to let them leave...though doesn't say it literally. But he's always saying "maybe you can stay one more day," and that is suspicious. Michonne's intuition says to high-tail it out of there, but Andrea has had some pretty bad judgment throughout and she clings to anything she can, completely unaware of the dangers. Therefore, she is an idiot. After almost a year, she should know more than ever, nobody is who they were before the ZA happened. Why should a charming man be any different just because he's kept a few people safe.
    I agree, and I don't. Maybe she SHOULD be seeing red flags, and she SHOULD be more suspicious than she is, but I think she's mentally and physically exhausted at this point. Michonne's different than she is. She's more hardened, more jaded. As she put it, her shit never stopped being together. I think Andrea just doesn't have those tendencies -- she's a people person, whereas Michonne is probably more of a loner -- and so where Michonne is perfectly content being on the road alone forever, Andrea isn't. To her, Woodbury's an oasis, but to Michonne it's just a mirage. If that makes sense.

I don't know. I think Andrea's seeing things through rose-colored glasses right now, but I don't think she's an idiot. I just wish she'd take the glasses off sooner rather than later.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    great episode!! lmao rick got pwned what a fail. should have never started shit in the 1st place. thats 2 more people hes gotten killed not counting the prisoners

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Walk With Me was better in my opinion, but this was still a solid episode and definitely one of the most perfectly balanced episodes in the series so far.

I wasn't really that impacted by Lori or T-Dog's deaths though, 'cause for sooooo long I was hoping they'd both buy the farm as soon as possible. The baby alive this early in the Prison storyline is no doubt gonna be quite interesting.

Oh, and I seem to be one of the few who enjoyed the Woodbury scenes more than those at the Prison. Both Morrissey and Rooker are stealing the season for me so far :)

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grimes View Post
    How did you guess Soras :p But I ditched the chicks afterwards. They didn't understand me.
    <3 I'm just good at guessing KG

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jriddle View Post
    . Lori, said to already be past her due date in "Sick," is still pregnant.
    Beeelieve it or not.....women can actually go past their due dates.....

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    He should've sliced Andrew's head off in the first place.
    Or he could have just not caused the. Conflict in the first place

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I have never watched a television show that made me feel the way I did when watching this! I was at work on the Graveyard shift watching it for the first time. By the end I was a MESS! I couldn't stand Lori but OMG! Really there is nothing else to say. It was an emotional roller coaster! It was one of the best as of yet! But don't know if I can watch it again. Haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123