1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Watch the McBae McSlay gumby713's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level

Dance Moms

Now I know Dance Moms is a far cry from TWD in terms of television, but I can't be the only person here absolutely obsessed with it! A dancer of ten years experience myself, I really enjoy watching these girls grow over the seasons, and even relate a bit to them in terms of stage mama drama, even though I only twirled (baton) competitively. How about you guys? What are your fave seasons? Dances? Dancers?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    @Mia Dixon, I know you're a fan too! Who's your favorite dancer? Past or present!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby713 View Post
    @Mia Dixon, I know you're a fan too! Who's your favorite dancer? Past or present!
    I love love love Dance Mom's. Man favorite season is hard. Kendal is my favorite dancer. When i get home tomorrow i will find my favorite dances. I love the group dance the did about texting and driving it was Fantastic.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I love love love Dance Mom's. Man favorite season is hard. Kendal is my favorite dancer. When i get home tomorrow i will find my favorite dances. I love the group dance the did about texting and driving it was Fantastic.
    Oh my god The Last Text was fantastic! One of the most moving routines on the show to date. I loved both of Abby's spoken word choreographies. The girls pulled them off so well. I can appreciate all of the girls for their own styles. Maddie is the most emotionally gifted while Chloe has the best technique. Nia is the underdog who has come so far, and Kendall has improved a lot as well. Mackenzie has some work to do, but I give her so much credit for maintaining her own spirit and individuality when constantly put in Maddie's shadow. Jojo has a wonderful stage presence. Sophia had the best technique by far, but was not a long-time member of the ALDC, and I can't get behind having a kid live solely for dance. Kalani is an absolute treasure. Great technique and a great emotional range. Brooke was the best acrobat by far. If I had to pick a fave....man...such a challenge....I would have to go with Chloe. She made me feel, never had and ego and was a wonderful dancer. I hated that she was treated so poorly because Abby hated Christy.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    If both of you were on I might watch because I'd have someone to root for.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    If both of you were on I might watch because I'd have someone to root for.
    Haha thank you @John Dixon! You should still tune in though because the girls are insanely talented, although I am sure @Mia Dixon and I would spice things up a bit!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Haha thank you @John Dixon! You should still tune in though because the girls are insanely talented, although I am sure @Mia Dixon and I would spice things up a bit!
    Thanks but I think I would loose my balls faster that Daryl in "Still" if I watched, lol. I'll stick with re-watching Deadwood for now until Fear TWD begins.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Thanks but I think I would loose my balls faster that Daryl in "Still" if I watched, lol. I'll stick with re-watching Deadwood for now until Fear TWD begins.
    Haha I can respect that! I would feel the same way about my feminist balls and "19 Kids and Counting". And I agree with your assessment of Daryl completely

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Haha I can respect that! I would feel the same way about my feminist balls and "19 Kids and Counting". And I agree with your assessment of Daryl completely
    I'd just be another one of those "If Daryl Dies We Riot" idiots if I didn't see it that way, lol.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I love Dance Moms. Especially Nia and JoJo. But Chloe is my all time favorite. I love watching people dance. The Last Text, Amber Alert and The Waiting Room were my favorite dances. Absolutely beautiful imo. I used to be a dancer like them when I was little and it kind of makes me jealous..if only I didn't piss away my talent lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast