Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level

I'm a Celebrity GMOOH (UK)

Anyone else watching this show right now? I promise every year I won't but after an ep I'm hooked... Love Ant and Dec; they're the best part of the show every year.
    @Nimbus, PLEASE tell me you're watching this (you're the only one who I can think off who might)?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki Dixon View Post

Anyone else watching this show right now? I promise every year I won't but after an ep I'm hooked... Love Ant and Dec; they're the best part of the show every year.
    @Nimbus, PLEASE tell me you're watching this (you're the only one who I can think off who might)?
    Aw sorry to disappoint you Bekki, I can't cope with reality TV it makes my head feel like it's going to explode. Too much Big Brother when it first started broke me. I've got enough real-life drama going on! I'm sure there must be someone else on here watching though!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Aw sorry to disappoint you Bekki, I can't cope with reality TV it makes my head feel like it's going to explode. Too much Big Brother when it first started broke me. I've got enough real-life drama going on! I'm sure there must be someone else on here watching though!

Not even for Ant & Dec?

It's the only reality thing I watch.. can't stand BB, X-factor etc. C'mon! They've brought in a few ones from TOWIE and Geordie Shore (*gag*) last night!!!! lol...

Duncan Valentine's on it! And the guy from Spandu Ballet! Tony something! Susanna from Trinny and Susanna! Still no? Oh well.... worth a shot anyway....

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki Dixon View Post
    http://media.giphy.com/media/WrxoaVPiq0cG4/giphy.gif

Not even for Ant & Dec?

It's the only reality thing I watch.. can't stand BB, X-factor etc. C'mon! They've brought in a few ones from TOWIE and Geordie Shore (*gag*) last night!!!! lol...

Duncan Valentine's on it! And the guy from Spandu Ballet! Tony something! Susanna from Trinny and Susanna! Still no? Oh well.... worth a shot anyway....
    Well when you reel off a list of obvious A-list quality celebs like that, now I feel bad for not giving it a chance! Maybe I will get a REALLY big bottle of vodka and give it a go!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    I watched that show for the one season it was over here in the US. It had no point, lol. I've never seen about literally nothing before. I don't care what they said about Seinfeld being about nothing, this show topped it. Maybe it's better in the UK though.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    I watched that show for the one season it was over here in the US. It had no point, lol. I've never seen about literally nothing before. I don't care what they said about Seinfeld being about nothing, this show topped it. Maybe it's better in the UK though.
    Sshh! Don't tell Bekki I said this, but no, it's really NOT any better in the UK! You are welcome to share my big bottle of vodka though, maybe numbing the pain will make it more bearable!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Sshh! Don't tell Bekki I said this, but no, it's really NOT any better in the UK! You are welcome to share my big bottle of vodka though, maybe numbing the pain will make it more bearable!
    I was already drinking when I watched it, lol. But more couldn't hurt!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I watched one U.S. season with Melissa Rivers, Janice Dickinson, Spencer and Heidi. I am still traumatized. IMO, we need a return of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. That show was my crack and Bret is hilarious and still single.