Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I find Noah a little suspicious too. He could be the killer, or a second killer. (But last season, for most of the season, I suspected that he and Audrey were the killers, and I was wrong.)
    I thought the killers last season were Kieran and his dad..and look how that turned out. But Noah is a little suspicious this season as well. He could be working with Emma or whoever the killer is. They're definitely throwing every character at us and making them all extremely suspicious at this point. I imagine it'll be a long time until we figure it out . But until then my bet is on Emma and Kieran's weird cousin as her accomplice.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    I just finished binge watching season 1 and was pleasantly surprised. I had a hunch that Piper was involved pretty early on, but didn't expect the twist with Audrey at the end.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm loving this season so much. I'm still really suspicious of Noah. Either the character is up to something, or the actor just isn't a good actor. Every time he talks to Audrey and almost figures out she's hiding something, just the way he talks to her, he sounds lie he's fucking with her on purpose. I can't figure out if the character isn't good at pretending or if the actor isn't.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm loving this season so much. I'm still really suspicious of Noah. Either the character is up to something, or the actor just isn't a good actor. Every time he talks to Audrey and almost figures out she's hiding something, just the way he talks to her, he sounds lie he's fucking with her on purpose. I can't figure out if the character isn't good at pretending or if the actor isn't.
    You're right..I'm starting to think it's him as well. Especially after watching a preview of next episode. The killer knows Audrey very well..and we all know Noah is closest to her. I just don't know what his motive could possibly be. Just suddenly going crazy

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    You're right..I'm starting to think it's him as well. Especially after watching a preview of next episode. The killer knows Audrey very well..and we all know Noah is closest to her. I just don't know what his motive could possibly be. Just suddenly going crazy
    I suspect that Audrey wasn't really involved in the killings from the previous season, but that she was corresponding with Piper telling her how much everyone at Lakewood sucks so that Piper would do something in her podcast to show the world how much Lakewood sucks. Audrey didn't know Piper was going to kill anyone, and maybe even when Piper and Emma's no-eyebrows boyfriend whose name I forgot were "attacked" by "the killer" (Likely Audrey, wearing the mask,) perhaps Piper and Audrey had some kinda plan to just scare or embarrass no-eyebrows or something.

So at this point Audrey looks super-guilty, and she knows it, so she doesn't know what to do. She knows if she goes to the cops, they probably won't believe she wasn't really involved, so she's keeping more and more secrets about everything this killer is doing and thus digging the hole she's in deeper and deeper.

Noah, perhaps, doesn't know that her involvement was as innocent as it was, and is pissed at her because his girlfriend (of like two days,) Riley got killed last season. That could be his motivation.

OR... Since this killer keeps kind of referring to them as partners and acting like they are a team, that might indicate Noah considering the fact that Audrey and Noah called themselves a team last season, and I think this one too... And maybe Audrey was more involved than I hoped, and Noah wants in on it, even though Audrey is ready to call it quits. When she found Jake in the storage unit, and the killer called, Audrey said something like "How could you do this to Jake?" and it sounded really awkward... Think of if someone who you have no idea who they are killed your sort of friend... Would you talk like that to them? "How could you do this to Jake?" It just kind of seems like she knows who this killer is and has expectations... Kind of like she had hoped that 'friends' would be off limits, but Noah is not playing by the rules... I don't want Audrey to be involved, but it's possible... I'd have to re-watch the episodes closer to decide if it seems like she might know who the killer is or not...

And earlier when they were all in the hallway and Jake wasn't there, but no one knew he was dead yet, Noah said something about the "Lakewood six," and then said something else like "Well, technically there are only five of us now." And he meant there in the hallway... but why make it a point to say that, Noah!?! I'm onto you!

I love speculating about who the killer(s) might be. Scream is so fun in that way.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I suspect that Audrey wasn't really involved in the killings from the previous season, but that she was corresponding with Piper telling her how much everyone at Lakewood sucks so that Piper would do something in her podcast to show the world how much Lakewood sucks. Audrey didn't know Piper was going to kill anyone, and maybe even when Piper and Emma's no-eyebrows boyfriend whose name I forgot were "attacked" by "the killer" (Likely Audrey, wearing the mask,) perhaps Piper and Audrey had some kinda plan to just scare or embarrass no-eyebrows or something.

So at this point Audrey looks super-guilty, and she knows it, so she doesn't know what to do. She knows if she goes to the cops, they probably won't believe she wasn't really involved, so she's keeping more and more secrets about everything this killer is doing and thus digging the hole she's in deeper and deeper.

Noah, perhaps, doesn't know that her involvement was as innocent as it was, and is pissed at her because his girlfriend (of like two days,) Riley got killed last season. That could be his motivation.

OR... Since this killer keeps kind of referring to them as partners and acting like they are a team, that might indicate Noah considering the fact that Audrey and Noah called themselves a team last season, and I think this one too... And maybe Audrey was more involved than I hoped, and Noah wants in on it, even though Audrey is ready to call it quits. When she found Jake in the storage unit, and the killer called, Audrey said something like "How could you do this to Jake?" and it sounded really awkward... Think of if someone who you have no idea who they are killed your sort of friend... Would you talk like that to them? "How could you do this to Jake?" It just kind of seems like she knows who this killer is and has expectations... Kind of like she had hoped that 'friends' would be off limits, but Noah is not playing by the rules... I don't want Audrey to be involved, but it's possible... I'd have to re-watch the episodes closer to decide if it seems like she might know who the killer is or not...

And earlier when they were all in the hallway and Jake wasn't there, but no one knew he was dead yet, Noah said something about the "Lakewood six," and then said something else like "Well, technically there are only five of us now." And he meant there in the hallway... but why make it a point to say that, Noah!?! I'm onto you!

I love speculating about who the killer(s) might be. Scream is so fun in that way.
    I don't think Audrey was that involved either..maybe she knew about the blackmailing and wanted to fuck them all over with the help of Piper. I doubt she knew how psychotic she was or that she was Emma's sister though..or that she'd go insane and slaughter everyone. Then when she found out she argued with her at the hotel and Piper threatened to rat her out. So she was trapped in the murders

Lol! No eye brows..that's a good one..I never picked up on that. But his name is Will and I think the accomplice was way too tall to be Audrey..unless they didn't really care while filming and didn't think anyone would notice. I think Audrey did a lot of lying to Piper..her going to Emma's mom to send the cops to get Will and the rest seemed like her way of trying to quietly screw Piper over without getting caught by Piper. Seems like she "assisted" but at the same time tried to save them all

Hmm..that's actually a good theory. If she does know it's Noah it would make sense. Maybe when he was looking at the video footage she was thinking of killing him to stop anyone else from dying but couldn't go through with it. But I don't get the point of the scene though..why get the tape to look at it if he is the killer..to confuse us? It's all so confusing. Noah is really suspicious though..way too suspicious to ignore. His comment in the hallway was bizarre as well. I just got creeped out. But you're right..the way Audrey said Jake's name made it seem like she did know who it was.

I've also been thinking maybe Kieran is involved now..if it's not Noah it could always be him. Maybe that's why they're setting Emma and Eli up. So when Kieran is exposed she can fall into Eli's arms and they can end up getting together. I dislike Eli though..so I hope that's not the case

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think Audrey was that involved either..maybe she knew about the blackmailing and wanted to fuck them all over with the help of Piper. I doubt she knew how psychotic she was or that she was Emma's sister though..or that she'd go insane and slaughter everyone. Then when she found out she argued with her at the hotel and Piper threatened to rat her out. So she was trapped in the murders

Lol! No eye brows..that's a good one..I never picked up on that. But his name is Will and I think the accomplice was way too tall to be Audrey..unless they didn't really care while filming and didn't think anyone would notice. I think Audrey did a lot of lying to Piper..her going to Emma's mom to send the cops to get Will and the rest seemed like her way of trying to quietly screw Piper over without getting caught by Piper. Seems like she "assisted" but at the same time tried to save them all

Hmm..that's actually a good theory. If she does know it's Noah it would make sense. Maybe when he was looking at the video footage she was thinking of killing him to stop anyone else from dying but couldn't go through with it. But I don't get the point of the scene though..why get the tape to look at it if he is the killer..to confuse us? It's all so confusing. Noah is really suspicious though..way too suspicious to ignore. His comment in the hallway was bizarre as well. I just got creeped out. But you're right..the way Audrey said Jake's name made it seem like she did know who it was.

I've also been thinking maybe Kieran is involved now..if it's not Noah it could always be him. Maybe that's why they're setting Emma and Eli up. So when Kieran is exposed she can fall into Eli's arms and they can end up getting together. I dislike Eli though..so I hope that's not the case
    Almost everyone is super suspicious. I don't really care who Emma ends up with. She's probably the least-interesting character left in my opinion, so I don't really care what she does. This season seems to be all about Audrey, and I love that, because she was my favorite last season, and still is. Hopefully she doesn't die. I'd love if this season wasn't all about Emma. Making the "main character" a different person this season would be a good change from how they do the movies - like Sidney Prescott had serial killers after her four different fucking times. What are the chances? So if this one is connected to Audrey instead, it's more believable. Eventually though, if each season another one of these characters is the target of a killer, that would start getting ridiculous too.

Anyway, it's fiction and it's fun. I'm loving this show a lot better than season 6 of The Walking Dead.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Almost everyone is super suspicious. I don't really care who Emma ends up with. She's probably the least-interesting character left in my opinion, so I don't really care what she does. This season seems to be all about Audrey, and I love that, because she was my favorite last season, and still is. Hopefully she doesn't die. I'd love if this season wasn't all about Emma. Making the "main character" a different person this season would be a good change from how they do the movies - like Sidney Prescott had serial killers after her four different fucking times. What are the chances? So if this one is connected to Audrey instead, it's more believable. Eventually though, if each season another one of these characters is the target of a killer, that would start getting ridiculous too.

Anyway, it's fiction and it's fun. I'm loving this show a lot better than season 6 of The Walking Dead.
    I agree, Emma is boring now..I can't imagine having her the main one again. Audrey is definitely more exciting now. The more screen time for her the better for me. She's great at acting and I think it will boost the ratings as well..given she's one of the fan favorites. I also enjoy this more than season 6 of Twd. It's more exciting in general

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree, Emma is boring now..I can't imagine having her the main one again. Audrey is definitely more exciting now. The more screen time for her the better for me. She's great at acting and I think it will boost the ratings as well..given she's one of the fan favorites. I also enjoy this more than season 6 of Twd. It's more exciting in general
    Wooo hoooo! New favorite show! Fuck you, Walking Dead!

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Wooo hoooo! New favorite show! Fuck you, Walking Dead!
    That's definitely how I feel at this point..I'm genuinely excited for tomorrow night..I'm not excited for TWD at all anymore. Scream and Better Call Saul are my favorites now

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast