Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,339
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,361
    Level
    39

    Scream (The TV Series)

    So I absolutely love this show. Its by far my favorite..I can't be the only one on here who watches it. Does anyone else watch this show?

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber spectre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,423
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Points
    566
    Level
    17
    I started too, but right off the bat, they are pushing the LGBT agenda, AGAIN. No thanks. I'm tired of it. Ask yourself, why is this being pushed on every show now?

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,339
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,361
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    I started too, but right off the bat, they are pushing the LGBT agenda, AGAIN. No thanks. I'm tired of it. Ask yourself, why is this being pushed on every show now?
    I saw you commented and I knew you'd say something like this lol.

    I hate the fact that they're pushing that into every tv show and movie now. It started when it was legalized. I understand wanting to have it in the show. But it does get tiresome after a while. I have nothing against gay people though. People can like whoever they want..I just don't like to see it all the time. But I can't complain considering my fave character is the bi curious one

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber spectre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,423
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Points
    566
    Level
    17
    @Sadie - haven't you noticed its being pushed over the top recently? We have all been brainwashed and programmed to varying degrees but this stuff recently, wow. The gay agenda has gone back for a while now though if you think about it, starting in the 70's with Elton John then 80's hair bands dressing like women. But now, the LGBT thing is like the Token Black guy from the 80's and 90's. There HAS to be one in everything. Nevermind that they actually represent a very miniscule percentage of the population. This saturation has an effect on young children and they think it's the trendy thing to do. It is an absolute attack on the family and our children and I"ve had it.

    On topic, sorta, I just watched the Scream Documentary, it was pretty good. Check it out


  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber spectre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,423
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Points
    566
    Level
    17
    man, what a sad story to hear about

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ro-dies-818806

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    I need you by my side. Poison Ivy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bashing Gimple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,536
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Points
    225
    Level
    23
    To my own surprise, I've actually really gotten into this show. I didn't plan on watching at first, I usually hate remakes, and I was really dreading the idea of this show tainting the good memory of my favourite movie. But it is actually really good and I ended up binge watching it in three days. I like the fact the show is actually really character-driven. I expected it to be full of cheap scare tactics like most of it's genre are, but I liked that the killer was more of an after-thought at times and the writers did a great job of making me really love the characters- I'm still sad that Riley and Will died. I really love Noah though, and I'm glad he wasn't killed off. I also really like Jake and Brooke together.

    What did you think of the finale @Sadie? I wasn't really a fan of the killer reveal, it was too obvious that Piper was the killer but I did like the inclusion of Audrey, and I really want to see to what extent she was involved in the killings. The reveal wasn't very satisfying though, the delivery just fell a little flat and it certainly didn't hold a candle to the original reveal of Billy and Stu.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,339
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,361
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    To my own surprise, I've actually really gotten into this show. I didn't plan on watching at first, I usually hate remakes, and I was really dreading the idea of this show tainting the good memory of my favourite movie. But it is actually really good and I ended up binge watching it in three days. I like the fact the show is actually really character-driven. I expected it to be full of cheap scare tactics like most of it's genre are, but I liked that the killer was more of an after-thought at times and the writers did a great job of making me really love the characters- I'm still sad that Riley and Will died. I really love Noah though, and I'm glad he wasn't killed off. I also really like Jake and Brooke together.

    What did you think of the finale @Sadie? I wasn't really a fan of the killer reveal, it was too obvious that Piper was the killer but I did like the inclusion of Audrey, and I really want to see to what extent she was involved in the killings. The reveal wasn't very satisfying though, the delivery just fell a little flat and it certainly didn't hold a candle to the original reveal of Billy and Stu.
    I thought it was awesome! I love Noah and Audrey the most. So I'm a bit gutted to hear about Audrey's involvement.

    But she went out of her way multiple times to protect everyone. She even sent the cops to save Will and everyone else. I think she stole the mask and piper convinced her to help her and as a reward she'd kill Nina or something. But I think Audrey did in fact go home when Rachel told her to. Which resulted in Piper the psychopath killing her as revenge. Maybe I'm wrong..but I don't think Audrey killed anyone. I honestly think Piper was threatening her to keep quiet. I'm just hoping it doesn't ruin her friendship with Noah and Emma. She really is an awesome character

    I hated Jake for so long..absolutely hated him. But now I really like him. It's the first show where I like every character. I think they did a great job with this series. Of course I wish the killer was one of her friends..maybe Jake or Kieran. But o we'll..Piper wasn't to bad of a killer reveal

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    I need you by my side. Poison Ivy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bashing Gimple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,536
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Points
    225
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I thought it was awesome! I love Noah and Audrey the most. So I'm a bit gutted to hear about Audrey's involvement.

    But she went out of her way multiple times to protect everyone. She even sent the cops to save Will and everyone else. I think she stole the mask and piper convinced her to help her and as a reward she'd kill Nina or something. But I think Audrey did in fact go home when Rachel told her to. Which resulted in Piper the psychopath killing her as revenge. Maybe I'm wrong..but I don't think Audrey killed anyone. I honestly think Piper was threatening her to keep quiet. I'm just hoping it doesn't ruin her friendship with Noah and Emma. She really is an awesome character

    I hated Jake for so long..absolutely hated him. But now I really like him. It's the first show where I like every character. I think they did a great job with this series. Of course I wish the killer was one of her friends..maybe Jake or Kieran. But o we'll..Piper wasn't to bad of a killer reveal
    I think Audrey was the one who killed Nina. It could have been Piper, but the personal vendetta she had against Nina and the way she spoke so gladly about the fact Nina was dead afterwards just makes it seem to me like it was Audrey who killed her. I think after that her only involvement was in pretending to hurt Piper and kidnapping Will. I doubt she killed anyone after that, but she couldn't exactly tell the police it was Piper due to her involvement with the crimes and the possibility that she killed Nina. Her burning the letters she and Piper exchanged, and the fact she was the one to kill Piper says to me that she's probably going to try and move forward as normally as she can and try to keep her involvement under wraps.

    I was not really bothered at all about Jake in the beginning. The same goes for Brooke. They both seemed like walking stereotypes that I couldn't bring myself to care about either one of them. But I've really loved the way they've built Jake as a character, and I'm shamelessly shipping him and Brooke. I was really surprised that he survived in the end, but I just have loved him so much in the last few episodes. It was the same with Will. Didn't like him at all at first, but they really made him likeable, only to kill him off so cruely. I'm glad they didn't go with Keiran or Jake as the killer. It just would have been too predictable. The killer boyfriend? Been there, done that. I was glad they went with Audrey, I definitely thought she was a big candidate with the picture of Brandon James in the first episode that she had, and the video her girlfriend had taken of her the night of Nina's murder, but after that they really erased any doubts I had towards her being the killer. I really hope it doesn't affect her and Noah's friendship, those two are just so sweet together. And Piper wasn't too bad as the killer, I just felt like the actress really did not deliver in that scene at all, and with the movies, the killers always had a menacing side to them that makes you feel betrayed that they were the ones to do it. With Piper, her lack of involvement with the rest of the characters besides Emma, and the way the actress played out that scene just left me kind of disappointed. I'm just glad it wasn't a character I loved.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,339
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,361
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    I think Audrey was the one who killed Nina. It could have been Piper, but the personal vendetta she had against Nina and the way she spoke so gladly about the fact Nina was dead afterwards just makes it seem to me like it was Audrey who killed her. I think after that her only involvement was in pretending to hurt Piper and kidnapping Will. I doubt she killed anyone after that, but she couldn't exactly tell the police it was Piper due to her involvement with the crimes and the possibility that she killed Nina. Her burning the letters she and Piper exchanged, and the fact she was the one to kill Piper says to me that she's probably going to try and move forward as normally as she can and try to keep her involvement under wraps.

    I was not really bothered at all about Jake in the beginning. The same goes for Brooke. They both seemed like walking stereotypes that I couldn't bring myself to care about either one of them. But I've really loved the way they've built Jake as a character, and I'm shamelessly shipping him and Brooke. I was really surprised that he survived in the end, but I just have loved him so much in the last few episodes. It was the same with Will. Didn't like him at all at first, but they really made him likeable, only to kill him off so cruely. I'm glad they didn't go with Keiran or Jake as the killer. It just would have been too predictable. The killer boyfriend? Been there, done that. I was glad they went with Audrey, I definitely thought she was a big candidate with the picture of Brandon James in the first episode that she had, and the video her girlfriend had taken of her the night of Nina's murder, but after that they really erased any doubts I had towards her being the killer. I really hope it doesn't affect her and Noah's friendship, those two are just so sweet together. And Piper wasn't too bad as the killer, I just felt like the actress really did not deliver in that scene at all, and with the movies, the killers always had a menacing side to them that makes you feel betrayed that they were the ones to do it. With Piper, her lack of involvement with the rest of the characters besides Emma, and the way the actress played out that scene just left me kind of disappointed. I'm just glad it wasn't a character I loved.
    That's possible..but to be honest I think there's another killer. There's absolutely no way Piper could wrap a rope around Rachel's neck, pick her up and launch her off the balcony in less than 5 seconds. It's just so unrealistic to me.

    Plus the one who attacked Will was taller than Audrey..which seemed suspicious to me. But I think what she told Emma was true. She was going to kill Nina but Rachel stopped her. Which is why Piper killed her. Unfortunately for her she didn't think Emma would tell Audrey it wasn't a suicide. Since she made it look like a suicide..in hopes that Audrey wouldn't find out. Only the medical coroners and stuff. But that backfired on her. It just doesn't make sense to me..since Audrey was the one who sent the cops to save them at the bowling alley. They would have all died there if it wasn't for her

    Thats true..it would have been too obvious..but like you said..Piper didn't really deliver. The actress just wasn't up to par imo. I was hoping for a better, shocking reveal. But alas. I loved Will after a while. His death really upset me and I adore Jake and Brooke now as well. Hopefully that works out. But Kieran told Emma he got arrested and that he'd tell her all about it. We never learned why though. Which is a bit suspicious as well

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,974
    Threads
    127
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Points
    4,449
    Level
    40
    Begin a fan of the Movie Series (And to honor Wes Craven) a I'm gonna give the first season a chance and see if it is alright, I usually never watch MTV or any shows on it but this has caught my attention.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Scream
    By DanNintendoMan in forum Movie Buff
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 5th, 2015, 11:14 AM
  2. Mad Men Series Finale
    By Angrea in forum AMC
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 21st, 2015, 10:06 PM
  3. How would you like the series to end?
    By Doctor Grimes in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: April 21st, 2015, 09:17 PM
  4. Kirkman: I already know how the series will end
    By Will in forum General Comics Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 6th, 2014, 01:31 PM
  5. A new way to series
    By WalkerDudu in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 18th, 2013, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.