Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Back To Top    #91
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    They just can't avoid murderers can they? I really enjoyed the Halloween special. Kierens death caught me off guard and even though it happened a little soon into the episode I loved it. I'm still not buying Audrey's girlfriends story though, something's off about her IMO. I liked the end and thought it set up the possibilities of who killed Kieren well.
    I agree..that girl is weird. I can't even see her as Audrey's type. All she did was lie, sneak around and run around screaming and crying. How did she even get on a boat and get there so quickly in that storm? She's gotta be up to something.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    To me, the most suspicious thing about Audrey's girlfriend is the fact that her hands were covered in blood when she found the cop's severed head. Like... Did you pick it up? Gonna check if he's alright or what? Who the fuck finds a severed head and then touches all over it? She's either up to something or the writers did not think about what a real person would do if they saw a severed human head lying on a porch... I could just picture her going up to the bloody, severed head and being like "Are you alright?" And reaching both hands down and grabbing it, and then dropping it in shock and screaming, "Oh my god! He's dead!"

I thought the show was alright. It was a little slow at first, but I liked that it was largely separate from the actual plot and wrapped itself up for the most part without introducing too many more questions. If some fans did miss it, I'm sure a quick "Remember how Kieran was murdered a couple months ago?" is all they'll need to catch up. But isn't Emma currently the only one who knows Whatshisname Fishermanguy isn't the one who killed him? I guess they'll need to explain that real quick too...

I liked that Audrey's character doesn't abandon her friends just because she's dating someone. Noah showed last season that he's a piece of shit and doesn't give a fuck about friendship as long as he's getting laid. I'm glad to see Audrey's not like that. Girlwhosenameiforgot got all jealous of Emma and instead of Audrey being like "Okay, fuck you, Emma. Gotta get laid." She was just like, "Girl... I have friends who have been in my life since childhood... Deal with it." You do need to treat your significant other like they matter to you, but you absolutely do not need to ditch everyone except that person, and they shouldn't expect you to. I love Audrey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    So that special was fantastic! I'm gonna sound crazy but I think Emma isn't actually a duval. But she's actually Brandon James's daughter. Which is what the "I'm a duval!" Line and the duval tattoo on her wrist are for..foreshadowing to the fact that her mom is a lying ho and her dad isn't Kevin
    Could be... Tattoos are forever, Emma. Make sure you're really sure what your last name is before getting it tattooed on your wrist... XD

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    To me, the most suspicious thing about Audrey's girlfriend is the fact that her hands were covered in blood when she found the cop's severed head. Like... Did you pick it up? Gonna check if he's alright or what? Who the fuck finds a severed head and then touches all over it? She's either up to something or the writers did not think about what a real person would do if they saw a severed human head lying on a porch... I could just picture her going up to the bloody, severed head and being like "Are you alright?" And reaching both hands down and grabbing it, and then dropping it in shock and screaming, "Oh my god! He's dead!"

I thought the show was alright. It was a little slow at first, but I liked that it was largely separate from the actual plot and wrapped itself up for the most part without introducing too many more questions. If some fans did miss it, I'm sure a quick "Remember how Kieran was murdered a couple months ago?" is all they'll need to catch up. But isn't Emma currently the only one who knows Whatshisname Fishermanguy isn't the one who killed him? I guess they'll need to explain that real quick too...

I liked that Audrey's character doesn't abandon her friends just because she's dating someone. Noah showed last season that he's a piece of shit and doesn't give a fuck about friendship as long as he's getting laid. I'm glad to see Audrey's not like that. Girlwhosenameiforgot got all jealous of Emma and instead of Audrey being like "Okay, fuck you, Emma. Gotta get laid." She was just like, "Girl... I have friends who have been in my life since childhood... Deal with it." You do need to treat your significant other like they matter to you, but you absolutely do not need to ditch everyone except that person, and they shouldn't expect you to. I love Audrey.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be... Tattoos are forever, Emma. Make sure you're really sure what your last name is before getting it tattooed on your wrist... XD
    Agreed 100%. The girl seemed like a total flake to begin with..but the amount of suspicious behavior can't be ignored..I'm surprised no one mentioned her bloody hands. I know I would've.

In the end Noah was explaining how they wonder who killed Kieran. That was when they showed Kevin standing over Kieran's grave and Brandon or Troy James coming to Lakewood. So I think she told them it wasn't fisherman Tom who killed him. Unless she only told Noah

I agree about Audrey being loyal..it was awesome. It was humerous to me when the girl told her she cares more about Emma and seconds later she's running to Emma

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    Apparently season 3 will reboot the series and it will have an entirely new cast and storyline. I'm not a fan of this at all.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/n...yline-cast-261

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    Apparently season 3 will reboot the series and it will have an entirely new cast and storyline. I'm not a fan of this at all.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/n...yline-cast-261
    This is moronic. They leave us with the Brandon James cliffhanger just to fuck us. They don't even promote the show to begin with..so they'll get no views. I doubt I'll even watch it live. They don't deserve the views after this

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    This is moronic. They leave us with the Brandon James cliffhanger just to fuck us. They don't even promote the show to begin with..so they'll get no views. I doubt I'll even watch it live. They don't deserve the views after this
    At this point they probably lost me weather the show is good or not. I want the original cast and the fact that the Brandon James cliffhanger is out there makes this an even dumber decision. This is definitely not the way to win viewers back and I doubt we'll ever see another season with the original cast now.

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    Another series Im interested in. I just havent gotten to it yet. Based on the comments it seems to be a good series. If its like the movies then Im in.

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Anyone seen the new season? Resurrection (I wonder if this name was on purpose just to throw the Halloween franchise name into it more)
    6 episodes, complete garbage on so many levels. Bad writing, bad acting, no chemistry, and a bit too predictable from just the first episode and teaser trailers.
    I knew it would be, but I wanted it to be at least half decent.
    Had it not been called Scream, it would still have been bad.

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    I forgot all about it and randomly found the first episode while flipping channels and five minutes was more than enough for me. They’d already lost me when they decided to reboot it anyway.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah this reboot was godawful and incredibly rushed despite having forever to write a S3

Dropping the characters/story from the first two seasons was moronic

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910