Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Days after the horrible events that occurred in the safe zone are over; Jessie wakes up in the infirmary. Dr. Denise has the unfortunate burden of telling the most useful woman she knows that she is not "complete" anymore. Upon hearing the news Jessie is greatly disheartened and very depressed. She asks Denise: "Will I still be able to collect garbage for my sculptures"? Her first thoughts are of her one true love in the ZA, her owls. She doesn't even think to ask if anyone let Ron out of the attic for his yard time since she got hurt. Denise tells her yes but it will take a lot more time with only one arm. Jessie lays back, closes her eyes and begins thinking.

Finally the day comes when she is healthy enough to leave the infirmary. She is still very depressed. She sees Sam helping in the cleanup effort. She decides she should at least see how one of her children is doing after all this time. Sam is in good spirits since Carol has been feeding him. He's never felt so healthy in his life. He sees his mom and walks towards her. She tells him they have a special mission they have to accomplish. "Are we finally letting Ron out of the attic"? He asks. "Good heavens, no" she tells him. "He can survive another week in there, you know that". "I need to find my arm Sam, can you help me"? Sam reluctantly decides to help his mom even though there will no be reward of cookies. They go back to the exact spot where it happened. But there is no arm. They look and look, but nothing. Just then Jessie hears a low hooting from about 100 yards away. Low and behold, it's her adoring pet Lemon Pledge the owl. He's perched on what's left of Nicholas and there are obvious signs he's been crapping on his corpse for some time now. As Jessie gets closer to him she notices he has something in his mouth. Something rather large for him. It's her arm!! Jessie runs over to thank him but flies away just as she gets there. But he dropped the arm. Jessie picks it up, corrals Sam, who has been eating bugs ( With his new found love of eating, he will now eat practically anything). And they head back to the house. Once home, Jessie begins constructing a make shift altar for the arm on her mantel. She hammers in a few nails on the wall with her one remaining arm. Lights some candles. And gently places her appendage, owl tattoo side out, on the nails. She figured if Michonne could have a mantel for her sword, her arm certainly deserved one. She sits down on the sofa, which she is so good at doing, and stares at the arm. The arm is trying to tell her something. It's telling her "Don't give up!" "You can still be the best garbage sculpture maker in the ZA!" "You can still give haircuts!" She wonders about the validity of that last one. But she figures she'll just practice on Daryl since his hair is already messed up beyond repair anyway. Jessie has found her zest for life again. All she needed was to be complete. As she goes to bed she's happy for the first time in a while. She's anticipating waking up tomorrow for the first time since she lost her arm. As she begins dozing off, Ron yells that he's thirsty and hasn't had water for 3 weeks. "Shut up, Ron!" "I'm trying to go to sleep, I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow!" Ron quickly settles down. Then she has one last thought just as she's about to fall asleep. And it's a good one! Tomorrow will most certainly be a big day for her now. "Just wait till they all see what I'll be able to do now with my new plan!" And she falls asleep with a little grin on her face.

What will the incredible Jessie do when she wakes?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Days after the horrible events that occurred in the safe zone are over; Jessie wakes up in the infirmary. Dr. Denise has the unfortunate burden of telling the most useful woman she knows that she is not "complete" anymore. Upon hearing the news Jessie is greatly disheartened and very depressed. She asks Denise: "Will I still be able to collect garbage for my sculptures"? Her first thoughts are of her one true love in the ZA, her owls. She doesn't even think to ask if anyone let Ron out of the attic for his yard time since she got hurt. Denise tells her yes but it will take a lot more time with only one arm. Jessie lays back, closes her eyes and begins thinking.

Finally the day comes when she is healthy enough to leave the infirmary. She is still very depressed. She sees Sam helping in the cleanup effort. She decides she should at least see how one of her children is doing after all this time. Sam is in good spirits since Carol has been feeding him. He's never felt so healthy in his life. He sees his mom and walks towards her. She tells him they have a special mission they have to accomplish. "Are we finally letting Ron out of the attic"? He asks. "Good heavens, no" she tells him. "He can survive another week in there, you know that". "I need to find my arm Sam, can you help me"? Sam reluctantly decides to help his mom even though there will no be reward of cookies. They go back to the exact spot where it happened. But there is no arm. They look and look, but nothing. Just then Jessie hears a low hooting from about 100 yards away. Low and behold, it's her adoring pet Lemon Pledge the owl. He's perched on what's left of Nicholas and there are obvious signs he's been crapping on his corpse for some time now. As Jessie gets closer to him she notices he has something in his mouth. Something rather large for him. It's her arm!! Jessie runs over to thank him but flies away just as she gets there. But he dropped the arm. Jessie picks it up, corrals Sam, who has been eating bugs ( With his new found love of eating, he will now eat practically anything). And they head back to the house. Once home, Jessie begins constructing a make shift altar for the arm on her mantel. She hammers in a few nails on the wall with her one remaining arm. Lights some candles. And gently places her appendage, owl tattoo side out, on the nails. She figured if Michonne could have a mantel for her sword, her arm certainly deserved one. She sits down on the sofa, which she is so good at doing, and stares at the arm. The arm is trying to tell her something. It's telling her "Don't give up!" "You can still be the best garbage sculpture maker in the ZA!" "You can still give haircuts!" She wonders about the validity of that last one. But she figures she'll just practice on Daryl since his hair is already messed up beyond repair anyway. Jessie has found her zest for life again. All she needed was to be complete. As she goes to bed she's happy for the first time in a while. She's anticipating waking up tomorrow for the first time since she lost her arm. As she begins dozing off, Ron yells that he's thirsty and hasn't had water for 3 weeks. "Shut up, Ron!" "I'm trying to go to sleep, I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow!" Ron quickly settles down. Then she has one last thought just as she's about to fall asleep. And it's a good one! Tomorrow will most certainly be a big day for her now. "Just wait till they all see what I'll be able to do now with my new plan!" And she falls asleep with a little grin on her face.

Really the easier question to answer would be what can Jessie NOT do.

I believe in Jessie Anderson (and her severed arm). The sky is the limit.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    As much as I will miss the owl tattoo it will give her an opportunity to replace it with a Phoenix. A symbol of rising from the ashes to become something even greater than she was before. She already lost so many things that the thought of my queen losing her tattoo hurts to think about. If there isnt a tattoo gun in ASZ then Glenn must be sent on a supply run to get one and if no one has any experience as an artist then they better learn.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    I do worry about all of the men in her life that will probably be fighting with each other just to be the one that helps her. Namely Nicholas amd Gabriel. Some people truly do misunderstand the character of these two courageous men and once everyone sees how far these two are willing to go to serve their queen I would expect that a true Appreciatiin for them could be developed.

While Gabriel isn't nearly as resourceful as Nicholas, he has the whole God thing going on. He will be on his hands and knees praying in his little chapel that whoever it was that healed the gaping hole in Beth's head so that Bethsus could rise will also look out for Jessie and give her the Namekian power of regeneration. He almost feels bad for even asking for this as it implies that he is unhappy with her perfection, but he found at that it doesn't smell like Lemon Pledge at all down there when he has to wipe her ass. He's human. Let's go easy on him.

Meanwhile Nicholas has been searching for just the right prosthetic. Not just any prosthetic will do. This is for a queen that truly appreciates the beauty of art. He thought he had one that she'd like but the shade of pink he chose wasn't light enough amd she wasn't about to let him just paint it. Some also wants one with a quick release feature for attachments so that she can switch from scissors, to TV remotes in seconds.

These men have their work cut out for them but what they don't know is that their ultimate nemesis is also at work here. Dale! He's completely renovating the RV to suit Jessie's new set of needs. What a guy!

It will be interesting to see who can impress the queen the most and ultimately win her affection.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Jessie will be using her new signature weapon in no time

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    While Gabriel isn't nearly as resourceful as Nicholas, he has the whole God thing going on. He will be on his hands and knees praying in his little chapel that whoever it was that healed the gaping hole in Beth's head so that Bethsus could rise will also look out for Jessie amd give her the Namekian power if regeneration.
    Finally, we get some love for the good Father - bigger, longer and uncut. May God bless Seth Gilliam and give us a nude scene. I've worn out my Oz DVD appreciating his glory.

Back to Lemon Pledge. If Daniel Day Lewis can paint with his left foot, then our heroine should be able to sculpt with her feet. Losing an arm might be for the best. She couldn't do any worse than that owl for which she used both hands.

Because I believe the tv show will go in a different direction than the GN with the chop (Jessie has TWO kids and Carl is much older), I'm going to make a Jessie chop poll.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's Widow View Post
    Finally, we get some love for the good Father - bigger, longer and uncut. May God bless Seth Gilliam and give us a nude scene. I've worn out my Oz DVD appreciating his glory.

Back to Lemon Pledge. If Daniel Day Lewis can paint with his left foot, then our heroine should be able to sculpt with her feet. Losing an arm might be for the best. She couldn't do any worse than that owl for which she used both hands.

Because I believe the tv show will go in a different direction than the GN with the chop (Jessie has TWO kids and Carl is much older), I'm going to make a Jessie chop poll.
    You just might have given me a new idea for the second part of my Jessie story. That feet thing could play well with what I have have planned. Thank you @Tyreese's Widow.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Thank you, @John Dixon, for your fan fic which makes me laugh and laugh. I'm happy to be your muse.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    @John Dixon you glorious evil genius--may I use "Lemon Pledge the Owl" as my next User Title? It feels so right. Consider it tribute for your glorious pee-in-ya-pants funny account which enriched our heroine's legacy.

Ah, the Life & Times of Sweet Jessie Anderson who looks so cute with Rick as she uses her feminine wiles to parlay his past trauma to upgrade murderescape her spouse. Jessie's struggle is real; worse its "messed up yo" like uh people being gunned down in church, & baby animals people don't love and men who look at her like "food" in airports, and the fact toilets use water cuz "we're mad at it" (From "The Holy Book of Jessie, aka AB's Twitter account.). The ZA can not risk losing such wisdom born of true genuis. Cuz she's lost things, too, ya know. It isn't all about TF, either. So what if they ate dog on sticks in the middle of the road & almost ending up as cannibal jerkey. Jessie holds in her remaining peach-colored hand the future of owl art, haircare, even the human race as the new "Mitochondrial Eve" of a super race of children with dark circles under their eyes raised in closets. Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carol, Glenn will be footnotes in ZA history while Jessie's name shall survive forever as she single-handedly (yuk yuk) rebuilds civilization one owl sculpture at a time. Like Caesar in "Battle for the Planet if the Apes" only more important. Like Jesus. But prettier.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast