View Poll Results: If Jessie gets the chop chop who will do it, how and why?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rick

30 83.33%
  • Michonne

6 16.67%
  • Carl

6 16.67%
  • Judith

7 19.44%
  • Glenn

2 5.56%
  • Maggie

1 2.78%
  • Sasha

1 2.78%
  • Rosita

2 5.56%
  • Tara

2 5.56%
  • Abe

0 0%
  • Eugene

0 0%
  • Father Gabriel

1 2.78%
  • Ron

1 2.78%
  • Sam

1 2.78%
  • Deanna (who?)

0 0%
  • Nicholas

0 0%
  • Aaron

1 2.78%
  • Eric

0 0%
  • Bethsus

7 19.44%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Gabriel would become an instant hero if he was the one. I'd be willing to forgive him of all his prior transgressions.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Gabriel would become an instant hero if he was the one. I'd be willing to forgive him of all his prior transgressions.
    It's tricky. I REALLY can't stand Father Douche, but you're right, if he administered the chop he would instantly attain hero-status. My god I would hate that, and love it all at the same time.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Rick will not have the courage to do that, he will hesitate and maybe Gabriel will do what has to be done, is there any reason for him to be at the scene. Maybe Rick will still try to save Jessie even if she's a goner and he will understand how the alexandrianos feel because he never had to give mercy to someone that he really liked. He always did this to people that didn't mean much to him.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Danai View Post
    I think Rick will not have the courage to do that, he will hesitate and maybe Gabriel will do what has to be done, is there any reason for him to be at the scene. Maybe Rick will still try to save Jessie even if she's a goner and he will understand how the alexandrianos feel because he never had to give mercy to someone that he really liked. He always did this to people that didn't mean much to him.
    Oooh! That's an interesting idea. It would show that Gabriel really meant what he said to Rick in the MSF and make him a stronger member of the group. It will also show how Jessie pulled down Rick's character, literally. And I'd never noticed what you said about him never having to put down somebody he liked, but now that you have I kind of want to see how he would deal with it. As far as I can remember, Dale is the only person he was close(ish) to that he's seen put down. So it would be interesting to see how he would deal with putting down the woman he nearly destroyed Alexandria for.

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm starting to think that Rick might not be able to go through with the chop! He's written differently from his comic counterpart! Comic Rick didn't want to be with Jessie at first while TV Rick does regardless of the consequences!

Father Gabriel needs his redemption and he's been shown with the machete a few times! Father Gabriel seems to like Carl and wants to make amends with Carl and the group.

I could see Rick being hesitant then Gabriel stepping in to save Carl and Judith. If Carl is supposed to grow darker the gun shot to the eye as well as Ricks hesitation to kill Jessie could also be a catalyst for the change in Carl. Personally I could care less who does it now! I just want it over with!

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    I'm starting to think that Rick might not be able to go through with the chop! He's written differently from his comic counterpart! Comic Rick didn't want to be with Jessie at first while TV Rick does regardless of the consequences!

Father Gabriel needs his redemption and he's been shown with the machete a few times! Father Gabriel seems to like Carl and wants to make amends with Carl and the group.

I could see Rick being hesitant then Gabriel stepping in to save Carl and Judith. If Carl is supposed to grow darker the gun shot to the eye as well as Ricks hesitation to kill Jessie could also be a catalyst for the change in Carl. Personally I could care less who does it now! I just want it over with!
    Rick pursued Jessie in the show. He appeared to have feelings for her. I doubt if it will be Rick. I feel it in my bones, Father G will do the choppity chop. Honestly, I don't care who does it, as long as it is done.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Gimple remixed the scene to have Father Gabriel be the one to do the chop. With the way the writers have made out Rick to be so obsessed with Jessie, I wouldn't be surprised if he hesitates to do it even with Carl & Judith in danger. It should be Rick that does it so he can learn a lesson to move on from the past but the writers may have decided to say to hell with character development. This whole arc has be one big clusterfu*k from the beginning that it might as well end that way too.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Level
    Interesting if Father Gab. will be the one. Though I cannot imagine that because of his fear of hurting and killing, it might be good for him to do this one.

Rick will still likely but my bet if he's not the one will be Michonne. Whoever! Though I kinda like Jessie, I think this will be a huge episode. I think this will be intense and amazing.

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Level
    It's going to be Rick.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick is going to do it, and he's not going to hesitate. This clusterfuck of an arc happened for that shocking cold-as-ice moment to show the audience Rick will cut down even someone he likes to protect his kids. Also, Rick is already wielding that hatchet. Let's be fucking real. Anyone who says it's not going to be Rick is living in some kind of alternate reality or doesn't really get what the whole point of this was.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast