Thread: Daniel Thread

1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    Daniel is the character I'm most looking forward to seeing more of.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Daniel is actually going to be protective over the survivors, I think he can get former drug hitman cartel crazy, when he needs to, but tries to refrain from doing so. I Nicks drug habit might make him a great candidate for killing someone inadvertantlly, like he goes for drugs, people go looking for him, someone dies in that process causes a rift between Madison, Nick and whomever else is involved. Or it would be great to see Travis go to a dark place, and have Daniel's character try to spot and stop that. I just think as long as his daughter is alive, she will keep his moral compass in check. I think the best candidates for change are Madison, Nick, Travis. We all know that Daniel's wife gets bit on the ankle, so she's the definate core survivor group, I just wonder whom is going to die first out of the core group because you know it's gonna happen.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Im so Happy so many of u are Liking on him... i met Ruben Blades 40 years ago before he became a movie actor when he was Salsa singing in the many Latin Salsa Clubs here in NYC... he sold Millions of Salsa records and would Sell Out MSG whenever he played it... i hope his character gets to be Important in FTWD ...i keep hearing he will become the Hispanic Hershel, lol ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Retail_Hack View Post
    We all know that Daniel's wife gets bit on the ankle, so she's the definate core survivor group, I just wonder whom is going to die first out of the core group because you know it's gonna happen.
    Griselda gets bit? :O How do you know?

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Im so Happy so many of u are Liking on him... i met Ruben Blades 40 years ago before he became a movie actor when he was Salsa singing in the many Latin Salsa Clubs here in NYC... he sold Millions of Salsa records and would Sell Out MSG whenever he played it... i hope his character gets to be Important in FTWD ...i keep hearing he will become the Hispanic Hershel, lol ...☺...
    The Hispanic Hershel? I don't see Travis needing a Hershel. If anything, I think Travis will be the Māori Hershel. Daniel just reminded me of Gus Fring when in this past episode.
    Calm on the outside, but ruthless on the inside.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Toothless View Post
    The Hispanic Hershel? I don't see Travis needing a Hershel. If anything, I think Travis will be the Māori Hershel. Daniel just reminded me of Gus Fring when in this past episode.
    Calm on the outside, but ruthless on the inside.
    Hmmm Gus from Breaking Bad... Interesting... i miss Gus so much... hoping to see him again in BCS show, lol... But yeah, we didnt see too much from Daniel, but when he didnt want Travis to come in... it seemed that he had a hidden thing about himself that we havent seen yet... hopefully Daniel's character will develop into one that we will Love... i know i will, either way, lol ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Griselda gets bit? :O How do you know?
    Im just assuming based off of the appearance of the wound, that and she hasn't done any press with the core cast, so Im assuming her death is going to have a definate impact on Mercedes Mason's character

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    when he didnt want Travis to come in... it seemed that he had a hidden thing about himself that we havent seen yet...
    How about this: Things were going extremely crazy and violent outside and they were complete strangers.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    How about this: Things were going extremely crazy and violent outside and they were complete strangers.
    Yes, i understand that... BUT why did the wife so easily say to let them in? ...☺...

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes, i understand that... BUT why did the wife so easily say to let them in? ...☺...
    Well, according to the character's description she has a "big heart but quiet" and that she's "very religious". So my guess is that she's simply helping those in need, as christians should.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.