Threads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetter View Post
    People getting bitten everywhere...
    What shall I wear?

That's right! Denim Shorts!!!!!
    Apparently this is the only problem she has. I'm so thrilled she got to enjoy playing dress up in different dresses while everyone else was trying to be productive. I'm not sure she could be more worthless.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    I'm laughing at the comments in this thread. Selfish,clueless, inappropriately dressed. She's a teenage girl! Teenage girls are horrible. And I say this as someone who WAS a really horrible teenage girl and is now the mother of a much less horrible one. I don't think it's possible NOT to hate Alicia is it?

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    I'm laughing at the comments in this thread. Selfish,clueless, inappropriately dressed. She's a teenage girl! Teenage girls are horrible. And I say this as someone who WAS a really horrible teenage girl and is now the mother of a much less horrible one. I don't think it's possible NOT to hate Alicia is it?
    When I was a teen, I had to go to the hospital once. I spent time getting dressed up because I thought 'what if one of the doctors is cute?' So I can kinda get why she's so focused on getting dressed up, LOL.

I still think she's incredibly dumb, but teens, man. The scenes with her and Chris kinda skeeve me out since it almost seems like he's crushin' on her a bit. I hope I'm wrong on that front.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Level
    Alicia reminds me of another teen girl from TWD ... things are not going to end well for her just like the other one. They will build her up and kill her off imo.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Here is really what I hate about Alicia She has no common sense. She spilled all of her information to this ''Jack'' over the radio. Where she is, who she is with, where they are from. She might as well say here we are come and get us! I get it she is a teen, she is young, all of that BUT! Stranger danger? Even I know better to not trust anyone especially now the world is going to shit. If I was her mother I would slap the hell out of her. What is she thinking? That's right she isn't "LIKE OH MY GOD LIKE I BET JACK IS LIKE SOOOO TOTALLY CUTE'' I don't like her one bit. I didn't episode one and I still don't second season third episode in.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    I was on the fence regarding Alicia until this week. Here's my complaint: I can't buy the Alicia who escaped a band of pirates & beat down a guy with a freaking clipboard is the same Alicia who had to sleep with Mommy cuz big, bad Chris is acting squirrelly. Chris' actions could be interpreted a number of ways: did he get wood watching a walker almost eat Stepmonster OR did he just freeze? When he told Alicia "I don't wanna hurt anyone" was that a threat OR a statement from a scared kid with weapons-grade PTSD? When he creeped into their bedroom to talk to Alicia & picks up the knife was it for personal protection (since weapons aren't allowed in the house) OR was he fixing to "silence" Alicia?

Given these doubts, any sane person with valid reason to err on the side of caution & chose to view Chris as unstable & dangerous would react defensively. Cuddling up next to Mommy is NOT a defensive position. And after the havoc Alicia unleashed last week with the Pirates proved she can take care of business, it's too late to play the "helpless little Mama's girl" card like she did. What a cop out. She played Jack like a fiddle last week but she can't manage a wuss like Chris. Child, pa-lease.

Plus she's a rat. When you escape from cutthroat pirates singlehandedly you don't get to tattle then hide in Mommy's skirts. Alicia should've had the knife under her pillow & took care of business when Chris came creeping in. "Kill first ask questions later" is a program Chris himself is onboard with; ask Reed, he'll tell ya.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    It's hard to believe Alicia and Nick are related, much less that they share the same mother and father. The only thing Alicia has going for her is her looks. Nick got both looks and brains. I'm still hoping for a big reveal that Nick is adopted and Strand is his biological father.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't really see how Alicia is likable. She's just another Beth, a character we don't want on this show but will likely stick around for a long while. Plus, with the whole T100 fandom migrating to Fear The Walking Dead fandom, that made me dislike Alicia even more. It's like people only watching for Daryl.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    When they included three count them three teens in this show, I knew we were going to get idiot stories about their idiot behavior. And I was right. Please kill off Alicia and Chris, sooner rather than later. Please let it not be a WD thing where they keep the useless teen around waaaaaay too long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12