Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

Someone Needs to Tell Alicia What is Going On!

Seriously, it is so predictable and obvious, Madison will continue to not tell Alicia shit and then Alicia will go and do something insanely stupid (Probably go try and get her boyfriend who we all know is fucking as a doornail and now a walker). Can they not create tension better than this in TV Shows anymore? Or has that age come and gone?

Nick sounded like an insane person when he tried to tell Alicia what was up and Travis (the only person so far in this show besides Tobias with any real good sense) and Alicia seem to not converse literally at all when they were on screen together so far and Travis is now with his Ex-Wife and son in the Barber Shop miles away! The actress that plays Alicia seems pretty decent from what we've seen so far so that is a good sign but this character needs to get informed quick or I'll probably wind up hating her.

Nobody telling Alicia shit is my only problem with this show so far. You think Madison would of told her SOMETHING!

I'm probably being very nit picky here it is just bothering me greatly idky.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    I think she'll know something by the end of next episode. But I totally agree with you.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Meh. Like I mentioned in the other thread, for better or worse (since darn near everything around here is subjective), I think Madison is trying to postpone telling Alicia just how bad things are for as long as she can because she doesn't want her love-struck teeny-bopper to do anything rash before they can finally get the fugde outta Dodge.

Nick told her that Alicia almost left earlier. Most likely, Madison is worried that if she knows just how bad Matt's situation is, Alicia may try to sneak-out or something to try to see him......and they already have enough problems as it is.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Alicia won't find out until Matt attacks her. It's your basic Checkov's Gun situation. They showed him bit and near death. Meaning he will come back as a walker later. Obviously to attack Alicia.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    She's probably going to die because she'll do something reckless because no one is telling her what's going on.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    Seriously, it is so predictable and obvious, Madison will continue to not tell Alicia shit and then Alicia will go and do something insanely stupid (Probably go try and get her boyfriend who we all know is fucking as a doornail and now a walker). Can they not create tension better than this in TV Shows anymore? Or has that age come and gone?

Nick sounded like an insane person when he tried to tell Alicia what was up and Travis (the only person so far in this show besides Tobias with any real good sense) and Alicia seem to not converse literally at all when they were on screen together so far and Travis is now with his Ex-Wife and son in the Barber Shop miles away! The actress that plays Alicia seems pretty decent from what we've seen so far so that is a good sign but this character needs to get informed quick or I'll probably wind up hating her.

Nobody telling Alicia shit is my only problem with this show so far. You think Madison would of told her SOMETHING!

I'm probably being very nit picky here it is just bothering me greatly idky.
    Honestly ...I think even if Madison told Alicia anything she would not believe her. Alicia is presented as smart (book smart perhaps) so to me "seeing is believing" falls in line with her character. She needs proof (hey just like her mother did when it came to Nick's story) before she will accept that something is going on or believe what someone tells her.

Yes that is a WTF thing and makes you want to pull your hair out by the roots but is it more believable for someone to go "Hey Alicia shit is going down and you need to listen to us" to which she replies "Really? Okay what do I need to do?"

To me they are building it up to a point where Alicia will encounter first hand what is going on and only then will she start to question everything or listen to anyone else. I could be wrong but who knows.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, unfortunately Alicia is probably a "seeing is believing" type - so yes, she's going off to see if Matt is feeling better, and get the surprise of her life. In a way she's like her mother - who saw the blood at the church, also the video the teachers were looking at, and she had a close encounter with Calvin. Yet she let Artie get too close and nearly got bitten.

If Madison had handled it differently...perhaps enlisting Nick to back up what they had seen...maybe, just maybe Alicia would be more cautious. But that window of opportunity has passed. I'm afraid that Alicia could be the first victim.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    It did annoy me no one told Alicia what was going on- especially after she repeatedly made attempts to leave the house and wanted to be near her boyfriend. I don't fault her for that considering she knows little to nothing but I wish someone would tell her already

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Madison hasn't had the talk with her yet, but I bet she heard Nick "they are not sick, they are dead"

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm kind of hoping they turn her in to a character similar to the Lexa character she plays on the 100.