Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree with most of what the tumblr user made, very well done!

-I think there's a stigma associated w/ the Slytherin house in that they are all evil when that is not the case. Slytherins are cunning and will do anything it takes to get what they want. They pretty much just look out for themselves or for those close to them only. To me that describes Rick and Carol perfectly, so I think the tumblr user got that down.

-The Gryffindor choices were really interesting when I think about it, especially for Maggie, Carl, and Sasha. Gryffindors are very daring and brave, sometime can even to the point of arrogance. I think those choices also work! I was confused about Lori being there, though admittedly I didn't pay much attention to her character.

-Hufflepuffs are loyal, trustworthy, and good workers. Tyreese, Bob, and Glenn are good fits for the Hufflepuff house.

-Ravenclaws are full of wisdom, wit, and can even be odd at times. I'm glad the user remembered Milton there! :D All great choices for those characters as well.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Dixon View Post
    OT, but I always considered myself a Hufflepuff (because of the HP website test), but looking at this sorting, I think I am more of a Ravenclaw.
    Same, I consider myself both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, mostly Ravenclaw.

On topic I would put Carol and Rick in Gryffindor and Daryl in either Gryffindor or (I may be the only one to say this) but maybe even Hufflepuff. His loyalty is unwavering and his works hard for everything they need.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post

-I think there's a stigma associated w/ the Slytherin house in that they are all evil when that is not the case. Slytherins are cunning and will do anything it takes to get what they want. They pretty much just look out for themselves or for those close to them only. To me that describes Rick and Carol perfectly, so I think the tumblr user got that down.

-The Gryffindor choices were really interesting when I think about it, especially for Maggie, Carl, and Sasha. Gryffindors are very daring and brave, sometime can even to the point of arrogance. I think those choices also work! I was confused about Lori being there, though admittedly I didn't pay much attention to her character.

-Hufflepuffs are loyal, trustworthy, and good workers. Tyreese, Bob, and Glenn are good fits for the Hufflepuff house.

-Ravenclaws are full of wisdom, wit, and can even be odd at times. I'm glad the user remembered Milton there! :D All great choices for those characters as well.
    Omg this post is precisely precious lol
    I highly agree with this
    Really nice post
    :)
    Last edited by Manasicaroltwd; September 6th, 2015 at 02:41 AM. Reason: my phone hates me

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Morgan (who also wasn't on the list) and Sasha and Lori should be in Ravenclaw, then move Tara to Hufflepuff. I'd move Rick, Abe and Michonne to Gryffindor. Then Joe and Gareth have the opening in Slytherin, haha.

There are others I'd switch, but I admit - this isn't easy!!

Oh yeah, as for me ~ I've been told I'm both Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw...

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Glenn would do well in both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I have no clue. I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I have no clue. I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol
    Go through description by @Kuroko it's beautiful
    And I've realised I've quoted that thrice because my phone hates me lol

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post

I agree with your points Kuroko. Well done!

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    As a huge Harry Potter nerd, this is probably the greatest post ever, thank you so much!

Looking at it, I feel that it's pretty accurate, especially for my Hufflepuffs. Hufflepuffs value qualities such as loyalty, patience, and fair play more than the other houses, and looking at all who was sorted in there, those qualities definitely shine in those characters, especially Glenn and Tyreese.

I especially love Carol in Slytherin because that is completely on point. Not all Slytherins are "evil" or "bad." Syltherins values include ambition and resourcefulness. Carol has proven to be one of the most resourceful characters on the show, hell, she blew up Terminus figuring it all out on her own.

Although I feel as though a lot of characters could overlap in different houses, the characters' main houses are on point :)

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree with Carol being in Slytherin. She is very good at downplaying her talents. She is just awesome! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Dixon View Post
    I think Glenn would do well in both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor
    I 100% agree. Glenn is smart, brave, and loyal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast