Lemon fucking Pledge!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Lemon fucking Pledge!
    Spoilers!!!!!(I know it's Lemon Pledge, but you need to help build the tension! You might be getting your OTHER OTP after all!)

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Hopefully we'll find out the answers to all of these mysteries soon. Perhaps the dirty boxers do come into play down the road. And what could that animal be? Hmmmm..... Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Spoilers!!!!!(I know it's Lemon Pledge, but you need to help build the tension! You might be getting your OTHER OTP after all!)
    It's going to be so good I don't mind the spoiler ;)

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Now it is time for Part Two of this completely useless story.

The Anthony Saga: Part 2...Breaking Merle!

It's been a long day for Daryl. And it's only midday. He's hiking back to the shit shack naked, except for his vest and crossbow; Under the orders of this turtle he met only a few hours ago. All Daryl knows is that this "Anthony" is capable of mental telepathy, he's as foul mouthed as a drunken, horny teenager and that he will be seemingly making the decisions for the both of them for the foreseeable future since Daryl is barely able to speak as well as a freshman in high school. Daryl does trust him after their talk; But he's concerned. Very concerned actually. "What the hell is Merle and the guys gonna think when my ass comes back half naked with a turtle in my vest pocket" he thought. "Maybe I should fake being drunk aga...." "Shut up pussy-ass!" Interrupts Anthony. "Don't you remember I can hear all that nonsense you call thinking?" "My god man, compose yourself." "Otherwise when we get there it'll only take about 7 words to Merle before he beats you and makes you sleep in the cow manure again for being an imbecile!" Daryl remembered when Merl did that to him, and even though he usually smells like shit, he smelled especially bad after that punishment. "Ok!" He communicates to Anthony. "We're here now anyway, so fuck it, lets see what happens. I really hope you're right!" Anthony slyly looks up at him from his vest pocket with a cocky grin, and says: "Don't worry my little bitch, we'll make a man of you yet!" At the door, Daryl looks down at him like he finally had a friend. Like someone finally had his back. Something he always wanted and secretly needed. Merle never seemed to really care. Daryl just stared at Anthony in awe. "Alright! Enough of the gooey-gooey bullshit you twat waffle, get your ass in there and do what you have to do already!" Daryl turned the knob and entered.

As Daryl enters the dank stink of this shitty cabin he immediately sees Merle emerge from a bedroom. "Well little brother, you certainly know how to make an entrance, hahaha". "Where are your god damned clothes ya idiot?" Daryl just stands strong. Merle makes a disapproving face and says: "Da fuck idiot, I'm talking to you!" "I can't be seen marching around, pillaging with some moron who forgot how to dress, even if he is my brother." "Best be getting your clothes on boy, before I have to teach you a lesson like our daddy did to us!" Daryl, in a low voice says: "Ain't gotta be like that no more Merle." Merle almost shit his pants! Over the years he had made a translation book to decipher what his brother was actually saying. "Moving eat" meant a deer. "Furry yum" referred to a squirrel, and "Chocolate Ice Cream", well, Merle did lie to him about the shit. But he liked to make a spectacle out of his brother from time-to-time. "How the hell you learn to talk as good as me?" Asks Merle. "You think you're better than me now baby brother?" "Now that you can speak like a 12 year old boy?" Daryl looks down to his pocket as Anthony pops out. Merle sees him too. "Da hell is that? You're naked, collecting turtles now! And you can finally speak?" "Fuck this!" Says Merle as he heads for 9 mil on the counter. Anthony looks up at Daryl and says: "This is it motha fucka! You're either gonna trust me, or we are both dead!" Acting quickly, Daryl lunges at Merle, tackling him before he reaches his gun. A vicious fight ensues. The other members of the gang finally awake from their hangovers, and stagger out to watch. Merle pins Daryl to the floor and begins beating him in the face, mercilessly. Not knowing what else to do, Daryl reverts back to his old language, almost to appease Merle. " Not hate, cream ice chocelite, me want eaty good Merle fud, pleese!" Merle stops, looks down and says: "That's my little slave brother. You gon follow me like a dog the rest of you life and be grateful, YOU HEAR ME!" As quickly as the words are spoken, Daryl's hand reaches for the knife in Merle's belt, and in one fluent motion, grabs it and spins Merle over. Pinning him now, with the knife to his jugular. Merle acts cool. Then there is a movemen in his brothers vest pocket. Then a head appears, a turtle head. Merle looks back at Daryl, as if trying to figure out his brothers involvement with this turtle. And then Merle hears it. Like nails on a chalk board for him. He holds out as long as he can until he finally screams: "What the hell you want Anthony?!?" "I ain't got nothin' to offer you!" Anthony smiled, and crawled out of the safety of Daryl's pocket and onto Merle's leg and said: "Oh yes you do bitch. You got a lot to offer!" "I'm gonna make you my dog!" Merle looked at Daryl with an extremely tense expression on his face. Daryl just gave a half crooked smile back to his brother and said: "You'd better listen and behave, you have no idea what this turtle can do." For once in his life, Merle was afraid.

Daryl locked Merle in a room with Anthony alone, as per Anthony's request. Daryl's job now was to eliminate the remaining members of this worthless group. Thankfully, Anthony gave him an easy way to do it. Daryl told them that he found so much moonshine they could be drunk for a month. The group was all for it as long as Daryl finally put on some pants. Realizing he had been flying commando too long himself, he found his pants and finally put them on. Daryl led them to the place he said the moonshine would be. "In those old dog cages, the old fucker kept it all buried there." The booze hounds went in these cages only to find the trap sprung before they had a chance. The cage doors closed behind them, weighted properly so they couldn't be lifted. Daryl smiled, and said: "Good luck cock suckers, enjoy what's left of your life." None of them could believe it. This idiot! This moron, trapped them, with no way out. As Daryl left, he tossed a single bottle of water out between the cages, so no one could get it. Anthony's idea. Pure torture.

Anthony at this point had had enough of Merle. The telepathy he has with Daryl wasn't the same with his brother. All Merle wants to do is drugs and pillage. Finally, Anthony says: "Alright hardass, I'm sick of your shit!" "Daryl is the chosen one for the apocalypse to come, not you!" Merle spits on Anthony in disgust. That's a big no-no. Daryl enters and sees what his brother has done. "We gotta do this Merle, we need Anthony, even if you don't see it yet!" Merle turns his head and sneers at the ground. "Fuck you and fuck your turtle! I ain't listening to either of ya!" Finally, Anthony says, "Just break him." Daryl jumps to action and pushes play on the boom box they set up. Horrible, horrible music continued to play. And after being subjected to the torture of someone named Emily Kinney's singing for so long, Merle finally gave up. "Stop that shit, just please stop that voice from screeching in my head, I can't take it anymore!" Daryl approached him and said: "You yield?" "Yes baby bro, please! I can take pain and torture, I just can't take that voice anymore! I'll do what you want!" Anthony and Daryl looked at each other and smiled.

It was morning now. It was time to head off. Time for Daryl to better himself even more. Daryl took the trail headed north. While walking, Anthony popped out of his pocket and said: "You know bitch, you've actually got balls. I thought it would take a fucking year alone to teach you to speak like a man, let alone act like a man. Shit, I'm down right proud of you right now!" "But don't let it go to your head, we still got a long way to go bitch!" Daryl smirked at Anthony. Just then, he heard his dog: "Baby bro, how long do I gotta crawl like this for you?" "Jesus Christ, I am your only brother, this ain't right!" Anthony looked at Daryl and said: "I know he can hear us, he's a Dixon and only Dixon's can hear us 'moving water rocks', but fuck him!" "I know you're a turtle now Anthony, wtf?" Says Daryl. "Fuck off Daryl, I like breaking your balls too much to stop." "Keep doing what needs to be done, until we get to where we are going!" Daryl, now in charge of his life for the first time, keeps moving forward, with his pet dog Merle on his leash, broken, his. But Merle has plans of his own. Big plans. "Baby bro and his pet turtle ain't keeping me locked up like this forever!" As they proceeded north, Anthony smiled to himself, once again.

Tune in for the next, exciting chapter of The Anthony Saga!

I feel like I've fallen into another universe reading this....

It's as hilarious as the first one. 'Moving eat' 'furry yum' How do you think this stuff up? Aww man, poor Merle. And I don't say that lightly.

On to chapter 3.

- - - Updated - - -

The Anthony Saga: Part 3...Meet the Walkers!

Daryl trudges along the path. They must have gone 9-10 miles north of the shit shack by now by his count. The entire time Anthony had been filling Daryl in about the world and how it is now. Daryl couldn't believe what her heard. No, literally, he couldn't believe it. He only understood about 50% of the actual words Anthony had been speaking to him. Anthony understood this so he made sure to mock him as much as possible when appropriate. But he was still proud of Daryl's linguistic progression to this point. "So most of the world is dead...gone"? asked Daryl to Anthony. "Sadly my little bitch, it's true." "But now we've come to the part you really need to understand, got me?" Said Anthony. He looked up and saw Daryl admiring a squirrel in a tree. "My god you dumb asshole, would you take your mind off of shooting squirrels for more than 3 minutes? This is fucking important!" Daryl refocuses on Anthony. "These people that we'll eventually see walking around, half alive, they must be killed." "Why?" asked Daryl. And now, for the umteenth time on their journey, Merle starts yammering away again. "Fuck you baby brother! I oughta be the one leading you on this leash, damnit!" "You ain't nothing without me!" "I can hear all that nonsense that turtle is fillin' your head with...dead people walking!?" "That's a buncha bullshit!" Anthony sighed to himself and looked up at Daryl. "We need this foul-mouthed, fuck stick you call a brother, but can you please gag this turd nugget?" "You need to LISTEN to what I have to tell you!" The three of them stopped and Daryl looked around for a bunch of moss, some leaves, anything he could shove into Merle's mouth, but he looked a little lost as to what he should use. "Do I have to make all the decisions around here?" Yelled Anthony. "Take off those disgustingly stained things you call boxers and shove those into his mouth!" "Quite frankly, I'm a little too close to them and the smell is making me sick!" Not knowing what else to do, Daryl complied and took off his rotting underwear. "Wait baby bro, you can't put those in my mouth. You'd BETTER not put those in my mou...". "About fucking time he shut up" said Anthony. Now, with Merle quieted, Anthony continued: "Any way bitch, these things are dangerous. They will kill you! So you've got to kill them first and it's got to be in the head, understand?" Being as dumb as he was Daryl didn't really get it, but he understood he needed to kill them. "Alright Anthony, I'll trust you again. After all, you did teach me to speak proper good English." "Kill 'em good and dead me will!" "I" said Anthony. "Oh, you gon' kill 'em?" Said Daryl. "No, 'kill 'em good and dead I will" said Anthony. "That's what me said man, YOU'RE gon' kill 'em."Fuck my life" said Anthony. "Just crack that leash and get your brother moving, we have to go. We can work on the English along the way." Daryl just complied, and off the went.

It took only about half a mile for them to finally encounter their first walker. It staggered and swayed the way a drunk would. "There!" Said Anthony; "That is a walker, now kill that piece of shit!" Daryl looked puzzled. Hell, he'd seen many a man look like that before. "He's just drunk Anthony, he ain't gon' be doin' no harm to us". "No! God you are so motherfucking stupid, I don't know why I chose you!" replied Anthony. "He's as dead as you're gonna be if you don't swing that bow up and plug a bolt into his head." Daryl swings his crossbow around and hesitates, he decides to shoot it in the gut. But it doesn't work, the walker keeps coming. "You see you god damned hayseed?! You have to shoot them in the head or they'll keep coming for you" said Anthony. For the first time in his life, Daryl decides to use all 42 of his IQ points, and does what Anthony says. CACHUNG. The bolt hits it's mark, right in the walkers head. And down it goes. "Holy shit man, you was right!" Says Daryl to Anthony triumphantly, while he reloads his bow "Yeah, it only took me four times of telling you dickwad, but better late than never. Good job!" replied the relieved turtle. Their moment of happiness is broken up by Merle. He was convulsing and writhing around on his stomach, foam forming around the edges of his mouth where the disgusting, gray underwear was preventing it from leaving. "I told you to gag the asshole, not kill him Daryl, God! How dirty are those fucking boxers?" Daryl jumped in instantly and cut away the leash and took out the moldy underwear gag from his brother mouth. But Merle just lay there. Daryl knelt down to examine his brother, only to be over taken by him. Merle rolled him over and swiftly stole the crossbow. Standing up, he said" "I told you, you and that stupid turtle wasn't gon' keep me leashed up like a dog forever baby brother." "Merle" said Daryl "We gotta stick together, this turtle said we was both needed, remember?" Merle let loose a boisterous laugh: "You dumb as new born baby shit little brother. You gon' let a turtle, A FUCKING TURTLE, TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE?! I OUGHTA KILL YOU FOR PUTTING ME ON THAT LEASH!" Screamed Merle. Anthony whispered to Daryl "You have to keep him quite! Otherwise more walkers will come and we'll be in big trouble little bitch". Daryl tried to calm his brother, but to no avail. Merle keep whooping and hollering about how angry he was, and there was no stopping him. Obviously back in control and feeling content, Merle whipped out his vile of cocaine to do a bump. "Now baby bro, YOU'RE gonna do what I say, hahaha." Just as Merle was about to commence his celebration, they all heard a lot of noise coming from straight ahead of them. "The hell is that?" Muttered Merle. "Little bitch, we have to go, NOW!" said Anthony to Daryl. But is was too late. A small herd was now approaching them because of Merle's yelling. Merle swung around the bow and shot the first one in the head. But there was no time for reloading. He turned, looked at Daryl and said: "Fuck you baby bro. You treated me like a dog, well, lets see how far you get without me since you think you're the master." And with that; Merle took off into the bushes with Daryl's bow in hand. Daryl jumped to his feet, fast, and assesses the situation. "I gotta get 'em Anthony. I can't leave him, YOU said we needed him." "But I can't put you in harms way, you're more important than me or him." "No, wait" Anthony pleaded with Daryl. But Daryl was too quick to act. He had seen a hollow in a tree about 8 feet up, lined with straw and grasses. He took Anthony out of his pocket and safely put him in it. "I'll be back, I promise" said Daryl as he took off after Merle. "Hold up you impetuous redneck, don't leave me here in this tree on my own with all these walkers around!" But Daryl was gone. Luckily, the walkers followed after Merle and Daryl, ignoring the turtle in the tree hollow. 10 minutes or so had passed since they separated. Anthony was down. He thought he had failed his mission miserably. Yes, Daryl was skilled in the outdoors, but was he smart enough to retain the knowledge Anthony had bestowed upon him in such a short amount of time? Anthony didn't think he even knew how to properly tie his boots yet. So it didn't seem likely. What was he to do now. Alone, in a tree with nothi.... "Wait!" said Anthony with rejuvenated life, "What's that down there?" "It's Merle's coke!" "Holy shit, at least I'll have something to do to pass the time, if that mental midget even remembers to come back for me". "But how the hell am I going to crawl down this tree to get it?" He thought. Just then, he heard a strange noise not too far away. He was familiar with it living in the woods his whole life, but he didn't know the animal the call belonged to. He heard it again, even closer this time. "Fuck, I wish I had that coke now" said a frightened Anthony. And then, it landed in front of him. A large, bird-like creature he had never seen. Anthony stood still in fear that it was his end. The creature just stared at him and repeated it's call: "Hoo-Hooooo...Hooooo."

Will Daryl find Merle? Will the mystery creature be revealed? And more importantly, will Anthony get that coke? Don't miss chapter 4 of: THE ANTHONY SAGA!
    Yep, just as funny. You write good English :p.

And Merle.... those 'moldy' boxers

How's Anthony gonna get out of this one?

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    I don't know how I come up with this stuff @Bekki Dixon, but I'm sure beer and weed play some part in it, lol.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    The Anthony Saga: Part 4...New Friends?

Daryl ran, as fast as he could to find Merle. But finding him on the run proved difficult. He left almost no trace of which direction he went. The situation was dire. Daryl, now away from the all knowing Anthony for the first time since everything went to hell, had to make decisions like an adult. By himself no less. He had the ability. But he missed Anthony's leadership. He was now beginning to understand why Anthony hadn't wanted him to go off alone in the first place. Feeling very disheartened, Daryl squatted down, and took a breath. "The fuck could he have gone to?" He asked himself. The trail was lost. "Anthony ain't gonna like this" he thought. Suddenly, there was a loud rustling in the bushes only 30 yards in front of him. Followed by a bone chilling scream. "That sure as fuck ain't Merle" said Daryl to himself. Instinctively, he jumped up from his sorrowful pose to find out what was happening. While running toward this scream he realized the horrible crotch-rot he was suffering from. Those dirty, gray boxers hadn't helped him at all. Even now that he was rid of them, it felt like sandpaper had been taped between the inside his thighs. But he soldiered on until he got to the source of the scream. As he burst through the last bit of thicket, left hand in his pants to protect his junk from the unholy itch caused by crotch-rot and the lack of clean underwear, right hand on his knife handle; He saw her. A horrid tangled mess, pathetically stuck in one pricker bush. Desperately trying to cut it off her with a pair of dull barber scissors. Daryl stared in amazement. He had never seen anyone more useless in his life. "How da fuck did this moron get stuck?" He thought. "It's one pricker bush!" He laughed to himself. "Help" said the woman. "You look like you need a haircut, if you free me from this one pricker bush I'd be glad to give you one for free!" "I'm just too weak from sitting on my ass to do it, you understand, right?" She said. Daryl approached this worthless lump of crap knowing he'd have to do everything in order for her to continue survive. "You seen a man, 'bout my height, carrying a crossbow, 'round these parts?" Asked Daryl. "What's a crossbow?" Asked the stranger. " Something you put in your hair to make it look pretty after a haircut?" Daryl stared at her insultingly. He finally began to understand why Anthony had little tolerance for his stupidity. If he could see how stupid this woman was, he wondered what Anthony actually thought about him. But on a positive, he finally felt smarter than someone for the first time in his life. "How the hell you get tangled like that in one "pricker" bush?" Asked Daryl, feeling cocky since Anthony taught him the proper name for the bush. "I'm sorry" said the stranger "My scissors just aren't as sharp as they should be." "I gave A LOT of haircuts before I got stuck here." Shaking his head, Daryl moves forward to free this imbecile. "You at least got any supplies?" He asks. "Not much" she answers. "I've got a few hair barrettes, some talcum powder, my dull scissors, a comb and some scrap metal for my art." Daryl cuts this fool free with one stroke from his knife. "I'm indebted to you kind sir!" "Won't you please let me give you a haircut before I must be on my way?" "Fuck no, bitch! You can't cut shit with those dull scissors!" "And where the hell you gotta go anyway?" Barks Daryl, angry that she seems like it's fine that someone did all her work for her. "Oh, I must find my precious pet." "He flew away two days ago. He is the inspiration behind my scrap metal art." "I need to find him, I NEED to! Otherwise I'm lost" She said. "Alright, come with me. If we find him we find him. But I'm looking for my brother, and that comes first...Got me?" "Oh yes kind sir. Thank you so much!" Said the woman. "I do need people to do things for me. You'd think having been a stylist and about 12 other things in my lifetime, I'd have picked up a skill or two, but I haven't." "All I know how to do is give haircuts and make garbage sculptures. I wasn't even a good mother." "By the way, my name is Jessie, what's yours?" Asked the woman. "Daryl... c'mon, I gotta go back for something before I find my brother."

And back to the hollow in the tree they went. Daryl, unsure if Anthony was still alive. Unsure if he could actually travel with this woman for more than a mile before he killed her. Jessie unsure that she'd ever see her pet or make any sculptures again. Scared that her scissors were too dull to be useful in the future. A cloud of uncertainty surrounds everyone at the moment. What may happen in chapter 5? We will see!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Oh dear god, I wondered when SHE was going to put in an appearance. I'm heartened by the fact that she is easily as dumb as Daryl. But maybe she will have some uses, at least she can give him a little talcum powder for his crotch-rot.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Oh dear god, I wondered when SHE was going to put in an appearance. I'm heartened by the fact that she is easily as dumb as Daryl. But maybe she will have some uses, at least she can give him a little talcum powder for his crotch-rot.
    They've been paired together for a reason ;) And just wait till next chapter. That's when shits gonna get interesting!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    The Anthony Saga: Part 4...New Friends?

Daryl ran, as fast as he could to find Merle. But finding him on the run proved difficult. He left almost no trace of which direction he went. The situation was dire. Daryl, now away from the all knowing Anthony for the first time since everything went to hell, had to make decisions like an adult. By himself no less. He had the ability. But he missed Anthony's leadership. He was now beginning to understand why Anthony hadn't wanted him to go off alone in the first place. Feeling very disheartened, Daryl squatted down, and took a breath. "The fuck could he have gone to?" He asked himself. The trail was lost. "Anthony ain't gonna like this" he thought. Suddenly, there was a loud rustling in the bushes only 30 yards in front of him. Followed by a bone chilling scream. "That sure as fuck ain't Merle" said Daryl to himself. Instinctively, he jumped up from his sorrowful pose to find out what was happening. While running toward this scream he realized the horrible crotch-rot he was suffering from. Those dirty, gray boxers hadn't helped him at all. Even now that he was rid of them, it felt like sandpaper had been taped between the inside his thighs. But he soldiered on until he got to the source of the scream. As he burst through the last bit of thicket, left hand in his pants to protect his junk from the unholy itch caused by crotch-rot and the lack of clean underwear, right hand on his knife handle; He saw her. A horrid tangled mess, pathetically stuck in one pricker bush. Desperately trying to cut it off her with a pair of dull barber scissors. Daryl stared in amazement. He had never seen anyone more useless in his life. "How da fuck did this moron get stuck?" He thought. "It's one pricker bush!" He laughed to himself. "Help" said the woman. "You look like you need a haircut, if you free me from this one pricker bush I'd be glad to give you one for free!" "I'm just too weak from sitting on my ass to do it, you understand, right?" She said. Daryl approached this worthless lump of crap knowing he'd have to do everything in order for her to continue survive. "You seen a man, 'bout my height, carrying a crossbow, 'round these parts?" Asked Daryl. "What's a crossbow?" Asked the stranger. " Something you put in your hair to make it look pretty after a haircut?" Daryl stared at her insultingly. He finally began to understand why Anthony had little tolerance for his stupidity. If he could see how stupid this woman was, he wondered what Anthony actually thought about him. But on a positive, he finally felt smarter than someone for the first time in his life. "How the hell you get tangled like that in one "pricker" bush?" Asked Daryl, feeling cocky since Anthony taught him the proper name for the bush. "I'm sorry" said the stranger "My scissors just aren't as sharp as they should be." "I gave A LOT of haircuts before I got stuck here." Shaking his head, Daryl moves forward to free this imbecile. "You at least got any supplies?" He asks. "Not much" she answers. "I've got a few hair barrettes, some talcum powder, my dull scissors, a comb and some scrap metal for my art." Daryl cuts this fool free with one stroke from his knife. "I'm indebted to you kind sir!" "Won't you please let me give you a haircut before I must be on my way?" "Fuck no, bitch! You can't cut shit with those dull scissors!" "And where the hell you gotta go anyway?" Barks Daryl, angry that she seems like it's fine that someone did all her work for her. "Oh, I must find my precious pet." "He flew away two days ago. He is the inspiration behind my scrap metal art." "I need to find him, I NEED to! Otherwise I'm lost" She said. "Alright, come with me. If we find him we find him. But I'm looking for my brother, and that comes first...Got me?" "Oh yes kind sir. Thank you so much!" Said the woman. "I do need people to do things for me. You'd think having been a stylist and about 12 other things in my lifetime, I'd have picked up a skill or two, but I haven't." "All I know how to do is give haircuts and make garbage sculptures. I wasn't even a good mother." "By the way, my name is Jessie, what's yours?" Asked the woman. "Daryl... c'mon, I gotta go back for something before I find my brother."

And back to the hollow in the tree they went. Daryl, unsure if Anthony was still alive. Unsure if he could actually travel with this woman for more than a mile before he killed her. Jessie unsure that she'd ever see her pet or make any sculptures again. Scared that her scissors were too dull to be useful in the future. A cloud of uncertainty surrounds everyone at the moment. What may happen in chapter 5? We will see!
    I'm confused who I should be more disgusted at
    Jessie or Daryl's crotch rot
    This is my combined reaction though

Nice job as usual @John Dixon :D

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Bravo @John Dixon. Clearly, Anthony the foul-mouthed water rock has a higher IQ than Daryl, Jessie and Merle combined. I eagerly await the coked up turtle.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast