1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by msyjo View Post
    I was going to say the same thing @Rolexus, Kevin Durand is the main reason I watch the show. His character is awesome but the others I could really care less about except for Quinlan, he seems interesting and badass. I haven't read the graphic novels so...I am not familiar with the source materials but I'll keep watching the show, I do hope Goodweather and his kid disappear soon.
    Reason #695 why "The Strain" sucks: Carl Grimes vs the Goodweather kid. I'd pay to see all 1.5 seconds of that fight. That little fucker let his vampire Mommy in whereas Carl put a bullet in his Mom's head.

Damn, we must be some hardcore Kevin Durand fans.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Why is it some people on here have larger Avatar pics and others are small?? To clarify....

When I have changed it, it says I have to stay within 120 x 120 for it to work. Do you have to reach a certain level to be able to upload a larger pic?

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Level
    yes or you donate, or you wait to reach enough points.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLover View Post
    Why is it some people on here have larger Avatar pics and others are small?? To clarify....

When I have changed it, it says I have to stay within 120 x 120 for it to work. Do you have to reach a certain level to be able to upload a larger pic?

Yeah, you use your points to big the bigger one, which is 197 X 255. Just go to the store and click on the avatars. If you have enough points, you can buy it. I forgot how many, maybe 900, something like that. There's like two or three sizes that you can choose from. You'll have to resize any pic that you want to use, though. I have a ton of gifs in photobucket and Imgur. If you right click on a pic, you'll see the URL Code or it'll be over to the right on photobucket and imgur, and you can just copy and paste.

But the shop that's where you buy your badges and weapons, too, which you have to have a certain number of points as well. Looks like you have enough for a badge or some weapons. You can get one free badge, though. If you go to your profile settings and go down and find the spot, put in the URL code, save it, and it'll appear over on the right side where everybody else's badges are.

Hope that helps. I know when I first came on here, I was a hot mess. Didn't know how to do an avi, a sig, or a gif, but I've gotten the hang of it now. If I can do it, anybody can do it, lol! A lot of our fellow shipmates helped me out. We've got some good peeps on this ship

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by walkinggirl26 View Post
    Do you guys watch The Strain?
    I watched all of the first season. Then I missed the season 2 premiere and never caught up. I keep saying I'm going to binge watch to catch up. Anything to tide me over until Oct 11th, LOL!!

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Level
    My friend sent me a link to a podcast he likes for his shows. Besides the one I was looking for, I found they had one for TWD. I checked out The Distance and Conquer (for Richonne purposes only) and found out they like Richonne, they are here for Richonne, they actually call them Richonne, and think Ricky and the owl are a hot mess and they waste valuable screen time!! They actually get deep into each episode. Did anyone see the dog in the window when Rick was fighting the walkers in Alexandria?? Because they did!

It's a guy and a girl team. They do curse a lot so if you are sensitive this isn't for you. And why do I think the guy was squeeeing more about Richonne than the chick lol!! Check it out:

http://projectfandom.com/tag/the-walking-dead-podcast/

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    Reason #695 why "The Strain" sucks: Carl Grimes vs the Goodweather kid. I'd pay to see all 1.5 seconds of that fight. That little fucker let his vampire Mommy in whereas Carl put a bullet in his Mom's head.

Damn, we must be some hardcore Kevin Durand fans.
    So, so true. Carl knows what the deal is and would have shot her or used Michonne's katana or Rick's red-handled machete to slice and dice her butt, lol! I'm like why the hell would you open the door when the last time you saw your mom she was looking like death warmed over with spider vampire kids following her commands? And now she shows up scratching at your window, and you're going to let her in? I'm hoping he gets bitten or eaten or whatever. Arghh! Kevin Durand, the old man, and the young Hispanic guy are my faves.

Yeah, Kevin Durand would have made a great Negan. He has an imposing persona, a big guy, and his voice. Oh, well.

The CDC guy, Eph, I was wondering how they were going to do with his hair since he had to shave it for Ant Man, but they wrote it into the story. I actually forgot he was in it until he shaved all his hair off, and I was like, oh, yeah. Lol! But those are some creepy and scary vampires with those shooting tongues. But the master, Eldritch, and Thomas are creepy as all get out.

Anyway, it's not a must see, but I do keep up with it. I tape it and watch it when I get a chance. I think it's almost over for the season. Waiting on Blacklist, Empire, Greys, Scandal, and HTGAWM and some new shows that look good that I'm going to check out. And, of course, THE TWD!!!!! 30 DAYS TO GO!!!!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DCBABY View Post
    My friend sent me a link to a podcast he likes for his shows. Besides the one I was looking for, I found they had one for TWD. I checked out The Distance and Conquer (for Richonne purposes only) and found out they like Richonne, they are here for Richonne, they actually call them Richonne, and think Ricky and the owl are a hot mess and they waste valuable screen time!! They actually get deep into each episode. Did anyone see the dog in the window when Rick was fighting the walkers in Alexandria?? Because they did!

It's a guy and a girl team. They do curse a lot so if you are sensitive this isn't for you. And why do I think the guy was squeeeing more about Richonne than the chick lol!! Check it out:

Yeah, I did see the dog, which is just weird that they're walking dogs and acting like everything is normal. WTH? Those ASZers need a serious wake-up call, and they're about to get one big time. I'll have to listen to them. Black Girl Nerds does a podcast as well as with BabyKay and some others from Tumblr that do a Youtube video where everybody talks about the show, and they're all Richonners. There's also some folks that do blogs and reaction vids. One of the ones I follow is barnfullofwalkers. They're on FB as well. I think it's a couple of ladies. They're Richonners as well. And then, of course, Officer Friendly. She's my fave

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DCBABY View Post

They're pretty funny. The one about Conquer is interesting b/c I share many of the girl's gripes about the show overall. Mannnnn, 5B had soooooo many issues.

It's also hilarious that they actually thought Daryl was going to die.

The guy's point about the Richonne scene in Rick's room is what we've been saying. That scene was a huge leap (or billboard as he says) in Richonne and will be the "Ohhhhhhhhhh I knew it was going to happen!" moment for a lot of people. That scene started the countdown for a lot of folks. It will not be something out of the writers asses i.e. the tugboat.

Ha! The guy is like "I would have listened to you...b/c I love you." I like him. lol

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MDLovebug View Post
    They're pretty funny. The one about Conquer is interesting b/c I share many of the girl's gripes about the show overall. Mannnnn, 5B had soooooo many issues.

It's also hilarious that they actually thought Daryl was going to die.

The guy's point about the Richonne scene in Rick's room is what we've been saying. That scene was a huge leap (or billboard as he says) in Richonne and will be the "Ohhhhhhhhhh I knew it was going to happen!" moment for a lot of people. That scene started the countdown for a lot of folks. It will not be something out of the writers asses i.e. the tugboat.

Ha! The guy is like "I would have listened to you...b/c I love you." I like him. lol
    I told you, he was squeeeing hard!! I love it when guys see Richonne. But yeah, their complaints about the lack of communication between TF just to set up the plot was so true.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast