Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level

Richonne Team Petty #3

I have a feeling that some of us may need this thread especially over the next few episodes. Feel free to vent as needed

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Level
    Im just like girl your husband hasn't been dead for a week and your already planning your new life. She's really hanging on to him not sticking up for anyone else in an abusive relationship, I want to see her ask that as he cuts her loose in the msf. Let's see how special she feels when she's at the bottom of a pile of walkers chomping down on her. And Rick is going to feel like a fool for letting himself fall for her I'm new and improved act. I wanna hear him SAY IT! Say how he should've been thinking clearly when it came to that situation. He's been walking around saying its "us vs. them" and they have to fend for themselves but here he is making an exception cuz he wants to sleep with this not so wise owl. I wonder if it will play out like in the comics because homegirl really thought they were a big happy family and turned into a stage five clinger in the matter of a few hours. She really thought they were getting ready to die together. I wanna see how hard AB is going to troll her fans on TD, her and the writers are laying on the "Jessie will survive and be with Rick" a little thick. I'm going to just keep adding wood to the "told you so" fire I'm building and unleashing it once the msf airs.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Well I'm about to go out and buy a tent to camp right alongside @Empress as well. My biggest issue is how they will transition into Richonne with this foolery fresh on peoples minds. I'm Richonne all day but I really want to know how they make the transition into the relationship with Rick all in J's face and have it be believable?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Banned User balladsinthebluegrass's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I just wanted to scream this somewhere: She doesn't get to be strong/independent AND be Rick's whore, too! WTF? Those two things glaringly contradict one another!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger Danger View Post
    Im just like girl your husband hasn't been dead for a week and your already planning your new life. She's really hanging on to him not sticking up for anyone else in an abusive relationship, I want to see her ask that as he cuts her loose in the msf. Let's see how special she feels when she's at the bottom of a pile of walkers chomping down on her. And Rick is going to feel like a fool for letting himself fall for her I'm new and improved act. I wanna hear him SAY IT! Say how he should've been thinking clearly when it came to that situation. He's been walking around saying its "us vs. them" and they have to fend for themselves but here he is making an exception cuz he wants to sleep with this not so wise owl. I wonder if it will play out like in the comics because homegirl really thought they were a big happy family and turned into a stage five clinger in the matter of a few hours. She really thought they were getting ready to die together. I wanna see how hard AB is going to troll her fans on TD, her and the writers are laying on the "Jessie will survive and be with Rick" a little thick. I'm going to just keep adding wood to the "told you so" fire I'm building and unleashing it once the msf airs.

This is almost verbatim what I said in a PM today. It's just messy no matter how it's sliced.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    What I am confused about is why they chose to not put Michonne with Morgan in this time period?

Not that I cared to see it, but still...

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Banned User balladsinthebluegrass's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd give my eyeteeth to see some hot guy flirting heavily with Michonne in this episode. How is it possible that NO ONE has noticed how freaking gorgeous and sexy she is? Why is it all about Rick getting with someone?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot. It's because she's too freaking busy taking care of the family and everyone else to bother with getting some lovin'. It would be nice if SOMEONE else was like that, too.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't do this again (be extremely salty), this is a repeat of Forget which is laughably written by the same person. I'm going to patiently wait for the MSF...

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Level
    Right now I am all out of sorts. Mainly because I actually have to listen to Jessie being touted as something she's not and how quickly they are going to rebound with Michonne because if Rick is iniating anything then I am going to want Richonne to happen at the end of 6B. I want space between something that wasn't real to something that is and I I don't know if it's fair or not, but I will want something to make up for the fact that they even tried with Jessick.

This is cop out writing. Plain and simple. I had no issue with the comic edition of events but mainly because Rick was a different person. I would have been fine with the show adapting it; except they did a piss poor job of it. I was all ready fro a kiss and Jessick sex, but once again schizophrenic writing is messing with my feels and what expectations anyone can have of this who plot point. To me that shows a lack of faith in your storytelling and in the end; they said fuck it. Who cares if it makes sense? Who cares if anyone cares that we did a horrible job; hence Gimple's statement he stands by that awful line.

The show is too big and egos are getting put into thing that are runing one of my favorite arcs of the show even without the Richonne to it. There no reason this episode shouldn't be focusly primarily on Carl, Michonne and Judith bonding and the herd. Maggie and Aaron. Heath and Denise or Tara whichever way she is going. Why shoehorn in this? I jst don't get it,

It's not like they don't have plenty of material with Ron alone. This whole thing is so piss poor I don't know how anyone could like Jessie. Plus she says Rick's name in a man voice.

I just hate that people will be touting the first ZA booty call. ( not that we know it will go that far)

For those celebrating; congratulations.

It just irks me that continuing to push snowflake as if she is preferred when Rick is right there ( and that's complete TPTB bullshit. I honestly believe if AL could write his own character arcs he would have been building Richonne since he got to ASZ) is an insult I'm tired of wiping off my face like it doesn't matter. Don't give Michonne an epiphany and then in the next fucking episode with the characters show Rick macking on Jessie. That's just plain shitty

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Level
    There's no way Rick won't be feeling some guilt over Carl being shot. As I said before it's clear he's making an exception for Jessie and it's going to bite him in the worse way. I don't care that she killed a wolf in her home or that she's killing any walkers that are in the safe zone, she's not going to change over night and that's exactly how much time is going to pass, a night. She hasn't had to live a life of survival and she will never understand where Rick is coming from. This storyline is going the way of Beth learning to be "strong" only to screw it up and get herself killed thinking she had it figured out. That 605 promo had Beth written all over it. Any progress Jessie made is going out the window because now she has Rick looking out for her and he's not going to tell her like it is because he's going to be sweet and sugar coat it. The fact that he has to check up on her should let the audience know he don't believe that crap. I know that Carl getting hurt will only bring Rick and Michonne closer and it will evolve into something else but I'm expecting it to be mainly focused on their mutual concern for Carl first and foremost. I don't see how anyone will look back on this clusterf@ck after seeing how Rick and Michonne grow closer and think this storyline was a good idea. It just shows Rick hasn't settled into the person he needs to be. He knows how it needs to be but he's still wanting pieces of his old life. He's clearly not letting the fight go like Michonne suggested.

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast