Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level

To date what's your favorite Richonne scene

Mine, has got to be the first scene at the fence. It was like, they knew each other before or something. The intensity of both, was just electric. They said, so much without saying nothin. That's chemistry.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    My favorite scene changed with 'A'. It is now when they were walking along the train tracks with Carl and Daryl and Rick asks if she's ok and she says yes and he said "I'm ok" and she said "I know" and he said "How?" and she said "Because I'm ok"...I'm paraphrasing there, but it became my new favorite scene :)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    I like when she returns from hunting the Gov and gives him the razor telling him his face is losing the battle, she also has comics for Carl which is very endearing to me.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked when they were clearing out the cell block right after merle died and he told her carl made the call that she belonged there. Rick glanced down to check her out. It showed sexual tension building. I also like when they were in the white house together and she and carl were going to look for supplies and they had a moment in the kitchen.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    season 3 episode Clear.. i feel funny when Michonne replied ''the mat said 'welcome'' after Rick asked she eating Morgan's food
    *sorry for my english

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked when Michonne came back on the horse and Rick and Carl rushed to greet her, I always love the check out moments as mentioned and as MidnighSky said I love the traintracks exchange! My favorite episode is Clear and my favorite Richonne moment from it is when she tells him she knows he sees things and then he asks her to drive.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSky View Post
    My favorite scene changed with 'A'. It is now when they were walking along the train tracks with Carl and Daryl and Rick asks if she's ok and she says yes and he said "I'm ok" and she said "I know" and he said "How?" and she said "Because I'm ok"...I'm paraphrasing there, but it became my new favorite scene :)
    Yes, and I liked that she walked beside him, not the back, like a wife does. And how she didn't have to say anything, he knew already, and when he said, how did she know, she was like because I'm okay. We are one, and I'm with you. Also, when she told him to do his thing, when he asked her did she need help removing those dead bodies. That's what a real woman does for her man, give him space and let him work it out, Lori, didn't do that, it took an event like the zombie thing, to bring people together who would under other circumstances, would have never been in each other's atmosphere. Love them.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    All of those scenes were amazing and honestly any scene when they are interacting are my favs. One of the scenes I like is when they are sitting by the fire and just talking about Terminus, I had the strongest feeling that they were going to kiss or something but then Cockblocker Joe shows up with his merry men and the moment is ruined. I liked that scene because it was the perfect setting of a potential romantic moment. Reminiscing about the prison etc and I like that Rick literally rises from his seat in a threatening position when he hears a twig snap, to protect his new family.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Level
    All of their scenes together are great, but my favorite, atleast for now, is when they resumed their journey to Terminus after the run-in with Joe and the Marauders. Michonne is walking next to Rick and she looks at him as if she knows that he is about to speak and he then asks "Are you okay?" She replies "Yeah" and then THIS is what stood out to me the most, Rick then says "I'm okay." Michonne never asked Rick if he was okay, however he felt the need to tell her that he was. The moment I saw that scene, I instantly thought of the Season 2 finale, when Rick confessed to Lorie that he killed Shane and she looked at him as if he was a monster. This man just killed his best friend to not only protect himself, but his family, the group and the life that they were trying to build for themselves on the farm, and the the last thing he needed was for his wife to abandon him...so in that moment with Michonne, she affirmed his actions, although brutal, she recognized that he did what he had to do to protect his family, including her.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Does the scene where Michonne and Carl were balancing on the tracks count?

I just loved it when Rick was walking in front talking but then turned around to see that he had been talking to himself and that Carl and Michonne was concentrating about balancing.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast