Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level

The Walking Deadís Christian Serratos Talks Style, Season 6, and Zombie Nightmares

Atlanta Magazine does a special Terminus themed photoshoot and interviews Christian Serratos.

Pics from shoot: http://www.atlantamagazine.com/style...n-at-terminus/

Excerpt:

As Rosita on The Walking Dead, Christian Serratos is known for her long pigtails, military cap, and army-green short shorts, but in reality, youíre more likely to catch her in vintage dressesónot too far off from the glam retro looks she wore in our September issue. We chatted with the actress about the showís next season, her style, and her favorite spots in Atlanta.

Just judging from the Comic Con trailer, it looks like season 6 of The Walking Dead will be completely insane.
    Totally. I think whatís really fun about this show is that weíre always trying to outdo ourselves. We just want to give people more things to be excited about or nervous about.

What will be new for Rosita?
    I think you see her come into her role in this group. It takes a while in the world [they] live in now to acclimate to new people. Weíll see Rosita kind of take her stances in the group. There are going be some really, really cool moments.

Rositaís relationship with Abraham is so unorthodox. Do you think theyíre well-matched as a couple? They complement each other in an interesting way.
    I think thatís why they are together. Theyíre both very logical for the most part, logical as much as you can be in this world. I think they both saw that relationships arenít based on butterflies in your stomach anymore. Relationships in this world are based on who you bode well with and whoís going to help you stay alive. Thereís a lot more to think about in choosing a partner. They had the natural chemistry, then they realized they were similar in mentality. That was attractive to both of them, being very type A. It will be interesting to see what comes with that relationship this season.

In the comics, Rosita starts dating Eugene. Will we see this plot on the show?
    I think anything that happens in the comic books is a cool possibility, so I wouldnít say that itís never going to happen. It may have already happened. Thatís something that people are going to have to wait and find out about.

The Walking Dead cast is so tight-knit. Any good stories from the set?
    I have so many. The last thing that happened that was pretty funny was that me and Josh (McDermitt, who plays Eugene) were roughhousing right before a very action-packed take. And I was punching him, and as a joke I was like ďAlright, now you gotta get me.Ē And he laid into me. Everyone on set was just dying laughing, but I handled it like a champ. And I made him feel like shit for that for a long time. I milked it.

- See more at: http://www.atlantamagazine.com/style....E19TPiMI.dpuf

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for sharing - that was a nice interview, especially in how she answered the question about rosita/Eugene.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Cool more rosita content coming up!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Great article. I'm a fan of Rosita. If TWD were Home Depot & each character was an item, Rosita is the Duct Tape that holds shit together as last resort when nothing else can. Hungry? She can strip a backpack into a fish net. Doc's too wasted to handle Tara's head wound? Rosita can. Abe needs stitches? No Abe needs Rosita. And CS is a charming, beautiful actress who plays the part well.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Rosita is Bae. CS is BAE.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    I love Christian! She's a great interview and I can't wait for more Rosita. Thanks for sharing!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Would You Kindly? hello-sweetie's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow, that photoshoot is stunning. I love seeing all the high fashion in a setting like that. Plus Christian is so gorgeous and incredibly well-spoken in her interviews which is why she ha been added to my increasingly lengthy girl-crush list.

Hell, my girl-crush list is basically all the women currently on TWD. They have a knack for casting stunning, smart, and classy ladies.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Christian is pretty good with interviews. She sounds very put together.