Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Are we officially out of crackship territory now that we have a hate thread?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Level
    Just to get a clear picture of where the truth starts and the bs begins...

How many of you guys ship Danai and Norman in RL?
    How many of you believe and support the idea that Dichonne will make Michonne a side-kick?
    How many of you believe and support the idea that if Dichonne happens then Michonne will become a statistic in Daryl's man pain?
    How many of you are OK with the amount of ridicule Michonne/Danai will receive if Dichonne ever happens?
    Do any of you think that a relationship with an asexual makes that person any less asexual?
    Do any of you think that DG is the kind of woman to throw her class away to match the person she is standing beside? Is she a follower now?

Don't be shy.

And yes @Cookie Lyon I believe that is what a new hate thread means. Yay for us!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniC View Post
    Have you noticed that Michonne seems small beside Daryl and he always looks forward to protect her?

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/En....ls.101013.jpghttp://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...b-Michonne.png

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/k...onne-daryl.png

- - - Updated - - -

ready, old thread was closed.
    Yup!

And your sig is awesome lol!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Lyon View Post
    Are we officially out of crackship territory now that we have a hate thread?
    I think so lulz

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll have a problem with dichonne the day that Daryl lusting after a married woman over Michonne, meanwhile

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Dixon View Post

How many of you believe and support the idea that Dichonne will make Michonne a side-kick?
    How many of you believe and support the idea that if Dichonne happens then Michonne will become a statistic in Daryl's man pain?
    How many of you are OK with the amount of ridicule Michonne/Danai will receive if Dichonne ever happens?
    Do any of you think that a relationship with an asexual makes that person any less asexual?
    Do any of you think that DG is the kind of woman to throw her class away to match the person she is standing beside? Is she a follower now?

Don't be shy.

And yes @Cookie Lyon I believe that is what a new hate thread means. Yay for us!
    1.) I ship it irl too I don't care lol XD
    2.) F no! In their scenes during season 4, it was Daryl comforting Michonne, not the other way around. So Daryl would support Michonne obviously. XD
    3.) Nope!
    4.) She's already gotten ridicule! Most of the hate has died down that I think many people would be okay w/ this paring tbh. At least in the general audience.
    5.) Who's the asexual one??
    6.) She keeps Norman on a leash tbh XD You've never seen him licking her lol

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't ship the RL actors. If they actually got together I would be happy for them in the same way I would be happy for any two stars I know if they got together.

Michonne won't be anyone's side kick. I don't buy that she is basically co-leader with Rick, co-parent with Rick, and can very well take care of herself but can STILL be Daryl's side kick. I don't care how many fans NR has, it's not happening. Same with the man-pain argument.

Unfortunately Michonne and DG are already getting ridiculed, hated on, and simply disliked because of Michonne's connection with Rick, and for many other random reasons. How many times do we need to hear someone say that they don't want Rick with Michonne or vice versa for the dumbest and pettiest reasons? People don't need an excuse besides boredom. Hell, boredom is the main reason why a hate thread was just created.

I don't think one has to be on the asexual spectrum to understand this, but Daryl can be an asexual man, love Michonne, and be in a relationship with Michonne, and still be asexual. Asexuals aren't forever alone people unless (like any other person) they choose to be. Speaking as a demisexual myself, that argument is just one of ignorance.
    @Kuroko ^this should answer your question

I think highly of DG. So highly that I don't believe that she would become NR by simply being around NR!

Notice how in this gif, she puts his shirt down for him and then he behaves. It doesn't matter if they are in a relationship on screen, in RL, if they are standing next to each other, or basically sitting on each other... Danai has enough class for the both of them.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't ship the RL actors. If they actually got together I would be happy for them in the same way I would be happy for any two stars I know if they got together.

Michonne won't be anyone's side kick. I don't buy that she is basically co-leader with Rick, co-parent with Rick, and can very well take care of herself but can STILL be Daryl's side kick. I don't care how many fans NR has, it's not happening. Same with the man-pain argument.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...pscqlcek46.gif

Unfortunately Michonne and DG are already getting ridiculed, hated on, and simply disliked because of Michonne's connection with Rick, and for many other random reasons. How many times do we need to hear someone say that they don't want Rick with Michonne or vice versa for the dumbest and pettiest reasons? People don't need an excuse besides boredom. Hell, boredom is the main reason why a hate thread was just created.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b071a3ffd...NsD1qhyo98.gif

I don't think one has to be on the asexual spectrum to understand this, but Daryl can be an asexual man, love Michonne, and be in a relationship with Michonne, and still be asexual. Asexuals aren't forever alone people unless (like any other person) they choose to be. Speaking as a demisexual myself, that argument is just one of ignorance.
    @Kuroko ^this should answer your question

I think highly of DG. So highly that I don't believe that she would become NR by simply being around NR!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/fc152dda...sn5co4_400.gif

Notice how in this gif, she puts his shirt down for him and then he behaves. It doesn't matter if they are in a relationship on screen, in RL, if they are standing next to each other, or basically sitting on each other... Danai has enough class for the both of them.

http://img.memecdn.com/keep-hatin_o_209972.gif
    YES!!!

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I know I mentioned this before, but I love how Daryl often sides with Michonne rather than Rick. Other than their initial meeting, in seasons 3 and 5 when there was conflict between Rick and Michonne, he vouched for Michonne lol

- - - Updated - - -

Crossbow X Katana, I ship it

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level

Don't be shy.

-I do ship it IRL, actually. I think they'd be cute together and they both appear to be single, so no harm done.
    -I don't think it'd make her a side kick. I actually think it would have a similar effect to hooking up with Rick, a more prominent role. You can't go wrong being paired with the lead or the star, it's a win/win.
    -No way. Anyone who believes this obviously doesn't think much of Michonne as a character. This is freakin MICHONNE.
    -I am VERY protective of Michonne, I'm not ok with any of the ridicule. Luckily, Dichonne seems to have more support this time around so I'm not all that worried.
    -Of course not. Plenty of asexuals are in healthy romantic relationships, this is silly.
    -Again, anyone who believes this must not think much of DG lol.

A lot of this sounds like the crap Jessickers have been lobbing at Richonners for months now, which is ironic.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast