Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #231
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    I'm going with A too. They need to get their hands dirty.

2. Back To Top    #232
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    A. Though I bet at least one Alexandrian is going to get bitten

3. Back To Top    #233
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Agreed, A it should be.

4. Back To Top    #234
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    I missed the last one; sorry!

A! Give them some experience....

5. Back To Top    #235
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh, A for sure....and thanks for including Wade's line to the dude whose arm had to be amputated...."just walk it off"..it's priceless :)

6. Back To Top    #236
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    A, this could be the difference between the success of the walker battle in Alexandria.

7. Back To Top    #237
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    A

8. Back To Top    #238
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Definitely A.

9. Back To Top    #239
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 151

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Nimbus

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Force the Alexandrians to try and take the walkers on by themselves (10 votes)

B. Help the Alexandrians (0 votes)

Choice A wins

Rick shouts, "Heads up!" The Alexandrians turn and are panicked when they see walkers coming their way. Rick says, "Carter, use your shovel! You all can do this, you have to!" Eastman goes to step in, but Rick holds a hand out in front of him. Rick says, "Don't. They need to learn how to fight like us." One of the Alexandrians, Barnes, pulls a gun out as Carter pushes a walker back with his shovel. It seems they are being overwhelmed by the walkers. Eastman says, "I can't allow this to happen." Eastman runs towards the walkers. Lilly follows after him; she would be loyal to him. Rick says, "Damn it, Eastman!" Eastman kills a walker trying to bite Carter. Rick & the others run over as well, knowing they have no choice but to help now. Rick stabs a walker in the head. T-Dog impales a walker through the head with his fire poker. Abraham runs up with his assault rifle, bashing a walker's head in with it. Morgan stabs the final walker in the head with a spear. Rick glares at Eastman. Eastman shakes his head, disappointed in Rick. Rick sighs as Carter stares at him, shocked at his decision.

An undead Alpha Wolf shambles through the woods. Just then, a man with a W carved into his forehead emerges, shocked to see his leader as a walker. The wolf kills walker Alpha with a bloody machete. Several more Wolves approach, around thirty or forty of them. The wolf says, "Owen's dead. Edward might be somewhere around here." A female wolf says, "Doesn't matter. Their minds will be free." The female wolf then reveals a backpack she found. Another wolf by the name of Aphid asks, "What is that, Vivien?" Vivien says, "Back at Del Arno's, someone must have fell into our trap and escaped, but they dropped this. We may have hit the jackpot with what's inside." Vivien opens up the pack, pulling out an envelope and a map. Aphid grabs the envelope, opening it up. He pulls out pictures of Alexandria, including ones of the houses, and one of the supports holding up the walls. Vivien unfolds the map to reveal a marker leading right back to Alexandria. The other wolves gather around. Vivien says, "It seems like we have directions to that place in the photographs. It looks like it'll be harder to raid than that Shirewilt Estates place back in Richmond, but it'll be worth it if we get those walkers at Del Arno's to this place." A wolf asks, "Can we do this without Owen?" Vivien says, "He's one man. We can do this. Some of you should head to this place and leave our mark, then get the fuck out of there. I'll lead the dead afterwards, then all of us make our move and free all of those poor souls inside those walls. The plan good enough?" The wolves cheer at this, they seem to like this plan. Vivien says, "Good. Aphid, take a few of us with you to this place. Sneak in and burn some houses down. Take down the walls, maybe. Make them be still." Aphid nods, he & a couple of other wolves begin heading towards Alexandria.

Back at Alexandria, Eugene walks into the pantry. He begins grabbing materials needed to build a new guard post, when he hears Carter speaking in the armory. Eugene quietly approaches. Carter says, "...It's simple. We kill Rick before he kills us." Olivia asks, "Carter, what would Deanna think about this? She'd exile you." Carter says, "It's not up to Deanna anymore, apparently. She's basically bending over for Rick now. We have to take this place back from him. This is the right thing to do. He will get us killed." Eugene accidentally drops something, creating a loud noise. Carter, Olivia, Spencer, Aiden, Tobin, and Francine all look at Eugene. Eugene backs up, tripping down onto the floor. Eugene says, "Uh... hello." Carter asks, "...You heard?" Eugene says, "No. I-- I mean--" Carter says, "You heard." Carter aims a gun to Eugene's head. Olivia says, "Carter, don't! You can't!" Just then, Rick, Morgan, Eastman, and Merle walk in. Rick demands to know what's going on. Carter tells Rick he will take Alexandria back from him. Rick glares over at the other Alexandrians, but Tobin quickly explains that it was Carter's plan, and his only. Rick nods, before subduing Carter, swiping his gun. He aims the gun to Carter's head as he asks, "Do you really think you're gonna take this community from us?! From Andrea, from Morgan, from T-Dog, from me?! Do you have any idea who you're fucking talking to?" Carter says, "It was me... it was just me. Just kill me." Eastman says, "Please... don't do it, Rick. This is not the solution. It can't be." Rick glances over at Eastman, then back down at Carter.

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Spare Carter and ask him to help with drawing the quarry herd away

B. Execute Carter

C. Spare Carter, but imprison him

10. Back To Top    #240
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    I'm going with C here. I thought Carter was killed off too soon in the show and that it was dumb to take him on that mission.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast