2. Back To Top    #322
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 158

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @B-Lew @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @shrike @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @bboyRobert @Nimbus @KingZeke @Indelible

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Wait out the herd in the RV and hope they move on (1 vote)

B. Flee the RV with David (9 votes)

Choice B wins

"We gotta run." Rick says.

"Shouldn't we just wait them out?" David asks.

"No. We don't know what's going on back home, and who knows how long it'll take before the herd passes by. We gotta run, take an alternate route back home, and make sure the herd doesn't follow us," Rick explains. "Now go!"

Rick grabs his assault rifle and grabs David by his shirt, pulling him out of the RV. The two begin running away. David then looks back, seeing all of the walkers. "Jesus Christ!" David shouts.

"Don't look back! Just keep running!" Rick shouts.

Abraham walks into the infirmary, where Edwards & Denise are treating Scott & Annie's leg injuries. He then looks to see Eugene, Noah, Aaron, Officer Amanda, Eric, and Aiden. He walks over to them. "Any of y'all seen Rosita around?" Abraham asks.

"She left to go after somebody else who breached the walls." Aiden says.

"It was that guy from Terminus. The one who put us all in the train car. There were other people with him too." Eugene says.

"What the fuck? Did you see where she went?" Abraham asks.

"She went behind the houses across the street, that's where Eugene saw them." Noah says.

"And she ain't been back since?" Abraham asks.

"It's been at least ten minutes and we only heard two shots." Aaron says.

Abraham then bursts out of the infirmary, running across the street. He heads around the back of the houses and sees Mary, who has turned into a walker. She stumbles towards Abraham, who pulls out a knife. Abraham stabs walker Mary in the head, before wiping the blood on his pants. "Bitch," Abraham mutters. He then sees Tina's body. "Rosita? Where the hell are you?!"

Tara, Lilly, Amanda, and Eastman come running over. "What the hell are you yelling about, Abe?" Tara asks.

"That man-eating fucker from Terminus is still alive, and he might have Rosita captive." Abraham says.

Michonne, Aaron, Andrea, and Morgan come walking over, having heard Abraham & Tara's exchange. "Man-eater?" Eastman asks, confused.

"A guy who ran a place called Terminus lead people to believe it was a sanctuary, only for it to be a slaughterhouse for those who didn't agree with eating other people. His name was Garrett, Gareth, whatever. He probably followed us here and wants revenge for what we did." Michonne says.

"Well, where the hell could he have taken Rosita? We would've seen him climbing the supports." Tara asks.

"...He took her into the sewer system." Aaron says, pointing towards an open manhole.

"We'll be wandering all throughout the sewers trying to find her. They're always like a damn maze." Andrea says.

"She's one of us. We should've killed that man Gareth when we had the chance. This is like The Governor all over again." Morgan says, shaking his head sadly when he remembers The Governor returning once to kill his son Duane, and the second time to kill Hershel.

"What're we gonna do then?" Lilly asks.

"Well, I'm going down there to find her. This ain't a question. If any of y'all wanna help me look for her, decide now. I'll take a couple of you." Abraham says.

Who will go with Abraham to find Rosita? (Choose three characters):

Tara
    Michonne
    Andrea
    Lilly
    Eastman
    Morgan
    Aaron
    Amanda Shepherd

Deanna walks up to Mikey's body, one of the Alexandrians killed by the Wolves. Sasha approaches, holding her sniper rifle. "Hey," Sasha says. "You okay?"

"...He was Nicholas's son." Deanna says.

"Don't blame his son for what happened to Maggie & Glenn." Sasha says.

"I was naive. I should've listened to Rick, to all of you when you tried to convince me to do the right thing. Reg almost died because of Pete, I should've just let Rick kill him earlier. But with Nicholas, it was too late. Two very good people would be alive if I wasn't so naive, and foolish." Deanna says.

"You can't blame yourself for something you didn't know. A lot of times I blamed myself for my brother's death. Felt like I could've prevented it. This world and what it has to offer is unpredictable Deanna." Sasha says.

"I can't lead these people anymore," Deanna admits. "When Rick gets back, I'm going to make it official that he'll lead. This world needs a man like him."

Carter is sitting in a dark basement, silently. He then hears a door open, and light shines in. Father Gabriel walks in, holding a basket of strawberries. "I figured I'd bring you some strawberries I had sitting in my church." Gabriel says.

"What was all that ruckus going on out there?" Carter asks.

"We were attacked by some people, but they handled it." Gabriel says.

"Did people die?" Carter asks.

Gabriel sighs. "Yes. Quite a bit of people on our side died. But everyone else killed those people that got inside the walls." Gabriel says.

Carter has an upset look on his face. "You can't keep me down here." Carter says.

"It's not my choice to make." Gabriel says.

"Nobody has to know it was you. Please, just leave the door unlocked. I'll sneak out and leave Alexandria." Carter says.

"Why would you want to leave a place like this? It's a paradise." Gabriel asks.

"It isn't a paradise when we literally just got attacked and had even more people die," Carter says. "You really think Rick & his people will accept me back into the community after I tried to kill him? Please, just let me go. I'll be out of everyone's hair, and no one will know you let me go. I've survived on my own before, I can do it again."

Gabriel has a decision to make:

A. Free Carter from the basement

B. Refuse and keep Carter locked up

Merle is driving a car with Daryl in the passenger seat. "Hell of a day, wasn't it Daryl?" Merle asks.

"Shut up, man," Daryl says. "The others could still be out there. We don' know what happened."

"After everything, ya think this would kill 'em? Hell no. I thought you'd be smarter than that, baby brother." Merle says.

"We ain't invincible." Daryl says.

Just then, they see a group of men on bikes blocking the road ahead. "Son of a bitch." Merle says.

"They look like the assholes that shot at us." Daryl says.

"I'll give 'em somethin' to fear, don't worry." Merle says. He hits the brakes, stopping in front of the men.

"Come on out! Join us in the road!" The leader of the men, known as Bud, orders the two. "If y'all wanna resist, try something... it's a choice, I guess. But we will end your asses. Now come out."

"What're you thinkin'?" Daryl asks.

Merle glances at Daryl, then back at Bud & his group.

Merle has a decision to make:

A. Attempt to escape and find another route home

B. Comply with Bud's demands and exit the car

C. Start shooting at Bud & his group

Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #323
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Lot's of decisions this time! Michonne, Eastman and Morgan to go with Abe, B for Gabriel, C for Merle

4. Back To Top    #324
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Eastman, Amanda and Aaron to go with Abraham, A for Gabriel..let's see what Carter does! B for Merle

5. Back To Top    #325
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Michonne, Tara and Eastman to go with Abraham, B for Gabriel, C for Merle

6. Back To Top    #326
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Considering Aaron knows the sewer system, I believe he'd go. Michonne's always up for a fight so she'd go with Abe. The 3rd one is tricky but I'll go with Tara.

B - Father Gabe isn't letting a prisoner escape.

C. Merle shoots firsts and asks questions later.

7. Back To Top    #327
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tara, Aaron and Lilly go with with Abe (I don't want some strong ass group going in there and instantly killing Gareth).

B for Gabriel

C for Merle

8. Back To Top    #328
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Tara, Aaron, and Amanda

B and B

9. Back To Top    #329
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Aaron, Amanda, and Lily to go down in the sewers with Abe.
    B for Gabe, let's keep as many survivors with the group as possible.
    C for Merle. It's in character, even if it may end in both Dixon boys biting the dust.

Damn good chapter, btw. Lovin' having these again :)

I know I'm thinking way ahead, but I have been curious how you'll handle the Lucille deaths. I wonder how much control we'll have over who gets smashed. I mean, I don't THINK we would just pick someone for Negan, but who knows?

10. Back To Top    #330
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Tara, Andrea and Aaron.

B ~ Gabriel
    C ~ Merle

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast