A

3. Back To Top    #113
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy shit, I didn't realize it's been 3 months. Hope this story doesn't end @AdamUpBxtch, I'd like to see the direction it goes in especially with The Wolves, the herd, and The Saviors (and hopefully Lilly & Haley if they return). Anyway, I wish there was an option to keep Rick's beard lol.

4. Back To Top    #114
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey @AdamUpBxtch, is this story stopping? The last chapter you posted was in March.

5. Back To Top    #115
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AllLifeIsPrecious View Post
    Hey @AdamUpBxtch, is this story stopping? The last chapter you posted was in March.
    Yeah sorry bud, my life is starting to get busier and busier. I do appreciate you guys starting one of these for FTWD though. I've pretty much given up on this at this point. If you wanna do your own version of the main series too that is alright as I'll probably never come back to this. It was fun while it lasted and my heart was still in it.

Still I would like to thank everyone who went on this journey with me through this alternate Walking Dead story, I started this 2 years ago and the amount of people that actually got interested in it kind of surprised me and I didn't think many would give a shit about a telltale styled TWD story and to all of you who have stayed around and voted on the decision polls and such...

You guys are the ones that pick which way it was going and I'm just the schmuck who tries to work out all the character's opinions and motivations through these alternate decisions and it was actually a pain in the ass believe it or not which is why gaps between chapters started to become bigger and bigger until the last chapter I posted was months ago.

6. Back To Top    #116
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    Yeah sorry bud, my life is starting to get busier and busier. I do appreciate you guys starting one of these for FTWD though. I've pretty much given up on this at this point. If you wanna do your own version of the main series too that is alright as I'll probably never come back to this. It was fun while it lasted and my heart was still in it.

Still I would like to thank everyone who went on this journey with me through this alternate Walking Dead story, I started this 2 years ago and the amount of people that actually got interested in it kind of surprised me and I didn't think many would give a shit about a telltale styled TWD story and to all of you who have stayed around and voted on the decision polls and such...
    http://images.complex.com/complex/im...w4tx0qdpxr.jpg
    You guys are the ones that pick which way it was going and I'm just the schmuck who tries to work out all the character's opinions and motivations through these alternate decisions and it was actually a pain in the ass believe it or not which is why gaps between chapters started to become bigger and bigger until the last chapter I posted was months ago.
    Sad to see this end, Adam. But, if I were to do my own version, could it continue off of this? People would probably make the same decisions as in this one, it'd be easier to just continue where it left off in the last chapter. If you're not okay with that though, that's fine.

7. Back To Top    #117
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AllLifeIsPrecious View Post
    Sad to see this end, Adam. But, if I were to do my own version, could it continue off of this? People would probably make the same decisions as in this one, it'd be easier to just continue where it left off in the last chapter. If you're not okay with that though, that's fine.
    Be my guest

8. Back To Top    #118
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Disclaimer: For those who haven't seen it already, Adam's decided to stop writing this so he's allowed me to take his place in writing it. I won't be counting my vote for the last chapter.

Chapter 141

Carl has a decision to make:

A. Follow Enid (13 votes)

B. Stay in Alexandria (1 vote)

Choice A wins

@Will @ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @twdfann1 @walkingdead_freak[/MENTION DeadLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @DanNintendoMan @cleverusernamehere @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord

Carl decides to follow Enid outside the walls. He stays a close distance behind her, it seems Enid doesn't notice Carl following behind her. Then, out of nowhere, Enid sprints off. Carl follows her, but it appears that he has lost her. Meanwhile, Rick is heading towards the old shack he hid a gun near. He spots the blender and walks up to it, opening it up. The gun inside is gone. Rick scowls, when he hears branches break nearby. Rick turns, seeing Carl come into view. They then hear walkers approaching. Rick & Carl pull out their knives, saying, "Get ready." The walkers shamble towards them. Rick stabs a walker in the side of its head. Carl stabs a walker in the forehead. Rick & Carl both stab a walker in the head at the same time. A walker under the rubble near the shack reaches its hand out, grabbing Rick's ankle. Rick quickly pulls his leg away, before grabbing a metal pole. Carl says, "Dad." Carl gestures for Rick to hand him the pole. Rick tosses it to him, and Carl impales it through the head.

Meanwhile back in Alexandria, Glenn, Tara, and T-Dog are approached by one of Deanna's sons, Aiden, and Nicholas. Aiden explains that they will be a part of their supply run crew. Nicholas hands the three of them guns as Aiden then explains he was an Army R.O.T.C. college student, hence where he got his experience from. Tara asks, "We going on a run today?" Aiden says, "Just a dry run." They head outside the walls, into the forest. Aiden explains how their system works: they split up into two groups once they reach their destination, and if shit hits the fan, one of them fires a flare. Aiden says, "You're standing here right now because we lost a few of our other supply runners last month." Glenn asks, "What happened?" Aiden says, "They got scared. Messed up the plan and they were killed." Nicholas says, "They were good people." Aiden nods, saying, "They were." Aiden says that he can be a douchebag, but that the three must do exactly what he says. They approach a tree with a chain attached to it, and Nicholas says, "Shit. It must have got free." T-Dog asks, "What got free?" Aiden says, "We snagged one of the deadheads that took them down." Glenn asks, "What?" Nicholas whistles to draw it over if it was still around. Glenn & T-Dog attempt to shut Nicholas up, but Aiden declares it killed their friend, and they were not going to let it go. Just then, a walker stumbles into a view. Nicholas says, "That's the one!" Aiden grabs the chain and whistles to it, grabbing its attention. Nicholas grabs its arms as Aiden tries to chain it up, but the walker turns and goes for Aiden. Tara walks up as Aiden pushes the walker into Tara. She holds it back, but it proves to be difficult as its skin was falling off. Glenn immediately stabs the walker in the head to save Tara. Aiden shouts, "What the hell, man?!" Glenn says, "You almost got her killed!" T-Dog says, "You chained up a walker, man. You know how crazy that shit is?" Aiden says, "It killed our friend!" Tara says, "You see a walker, you kill it. Chaining one up isn't going to bring your friends back." The three begin storming back to Alexandria. Aiden & Nicholas follow.

Walking into Alexandria, Aiden says, "You three need new jobs. You're not ready for runs." Glenn says, "Yeah, pretty sure you got that backwards." Aiden runs up, grabbing Glenn by the shoulder. He says, "We've got different ways of doing things." Glenn says, "You tied up a walker." Aiden says, "It killed our friend! Look, I'm not having this conversation." People begin to approach the scene, watching as Aiden says, "You obey MY orders out there." Glenn remarks, "Oh, then we're just as screwed as your last run crew, huh?" Aiden, angered by this statement, says, "Say that again." Aiden pushes Glenn as T-Dog says, "Let's take a step back, man." Glenn says, "No one is impressed, now walk away." Deanna runs over, asking, "Aiden, what is going on here?!" Aiden says, "These three have a problem with how we do things. Why did you let these people in?" Glenn says, "Because we actually know what we're doing out there." Aiden swings a punch at Glenn, who dodges and easily knocks him down to the ground. Daryl runs and tackles Nicholas to the ground, holding an arm up against this neck. Merle grins as he watches Daryl pin Nicholas down. Deanna says, "That's enough! Stop this right now!" Rick runs over, grabbing Daryl as he says, "Don't do this now. You can't, Daryl. I won't let you." Rick pulls Daryl off of Nicholas. Merle says, "Shoulda let 'im, Officer Friendly." Deanna angrily tells the crowd that Rick & his group are a part of Alexandria as equals now, and that they will be staying whether everyone likes it or not. Aiden pulls himself up as Nicholas holds his neck, catching his breath. Deanna looks at the two, frustrated.

Deanna has a decision to make:

A. Pull Aiden & Nicholas out of the run crew, let Glenn lead

B. Pull Glenn, Tara, and T-Dog out of the run crew, let Aiden continue to lead

C. Allow both parties to stay, but let Glenn lead

D. Allow both parties to stay, but let Aiden lead

Aiden & Nicholas walk away as Deanna looks over at Rick, saying, "I told you I had a job for you. I'd like you to be our constable." Rick stares at Deanna, not surprised by this. Deanna looks at Andrea, saying, "Same with you. Will you both accept?" Rick & Andrea both look at each other, before looking back at Deanna.

Rick and Andrea have a decision to make:

A. Accept Deanna's offer to be the town's constables

B. Decline the offer, tell Deanna to find two different constables

9. Back To Top    #119
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Damn, this is actually tough. Nice job ALiP.
    If Glenn and Co are pulled from the run crew, will other main characters take their place, or will it just be Nicholas and Aiden? If just them, B. If someone fills Glenn's group's place, then A.
    As for constables, A.

- - - Updated - - -

If Glenn and Co are pulled from the run crew, will other main characters take their place, or will it just be Nicholas and Aiden? If just them, B. If someone fills Glenn's group's place, then A.
    As for constables, A.

10. Back To Top    #120
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin_Gunner View Post
    As for constables, A.

- - - Updated - - -

As for constables, A.
    Different characters from Rick's group will take Glenn, Tara, and T-Dog's places.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast