1. Back To Top    #211
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 149

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Dark Nimbus

Glenn has a decision to make:

A. Shoot Maggie before she turns (0 votes)

B. Attempt CPR on Maggie (9 votes)

C. Call for help (1 vote)

Choice B wins

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Formulate a plan to draw the mega herd away from Alexandria (8 votes)

B. Formulate a plan to continue to block off all the exits & entrances (1 vote)

C. Leave Alexandria with your group, and without the Alexandrians (0 votes)

D. Leave Alexandria with everyone who agrees to come with them (1 vote)

Choice A wins

Glenn places his hands on Maggie's chest and begins pushing down, saying, "Maggie... please. Please, Maggie, come back to me. I need you... the baby needs you." Glenn presses his mouth against Maggie's, trying to transfer oxygen to her. He continues to pound on Maggie's chest, shouting, "PLEASE, MAGGIE!" Glenn listens for a heartbeat again, nothing. Glenn then presses his mouth against Maggie's again, when her eyes open. Maggie is a walker. Maggie grabs Glenn's hair, pulling him closer as she bites Glenn's tongue, ripping it out. Glenn screams in agony, crying as he stares at his walker wife. Walker Maggie pushes Glenn back down onto the floor as she tears out his jugular with her teeth. Abraham is coming back from the graveyard, when he hears Glenn's screams. Abraham mutters, "Motherdick." Abraham runs towards Glenn & Maggie's house, bursting in through the front door. He grabs a fire poker from the fireplace as he runs up the stairs. Running into the bedroom, he sees walker Maggie devouring Glenn. Abraham says, "Fuck..." Walker Maggie turns to look at Abraham, standing up. Abraham stabs walker Maggie in the head. Abraham looks down at Glenn's corpse, sighing as he holds back tears. Abraham then raises the fire poker, stabbing Glenn in the head to prevent reanimation. Rick, Merle, and Andrea run in. Andrea says, "Oh God... I can't look." Andrea turns away. Rick begins to cry a little as they all stare on at Glenn & Maggie's corpses. Merle says, "That fuckwad Nicky... he did this." Merle storms out of the house as Abraham says, "I've got 'em..." Abraham picks up Maggie & Glenn's bodies. Meanwhile, Nicholas is on gate duty, when Merle walks up to him. Nicholas asks, "Hey, what are you--" Merle slams his fist into Nicholas' ribs, saying, "Nice going, asshole! Glenn & Maggie are dead because of your fucking lies!" Deanna runs over, shouting, "What on Earth are you doing now, Merle?!" Merle says, "I'd advise you to step back, lady. Glenn and Maggie just died." Deanna's face falls. Merle says, "...And it's his fault. All cause he lied. Shoulda told the truth, Nicky." Merle then pulls out a gun. Deanna says, "Merle..." Merle looks at her. Deanna says, "...Do it." Nicholas says, "Please! Wait! I can--" Merle shoots Nicholas in the head without hesitation.

Rick & Ron stare down at the overrun quarry. Rick looks at Ron and asks, "What are you doing out here, Ron?" Ron says, "I want to know where my dad was buried." Rick sighs. The two head back to Alexandria after Rick decides to bury Pete for Ron. Back at Alexandria, Eugene is standing at the gate, when he hears a car approach. A man behind the gate says, "Hey! It's us! We're back, you gonna let us in or what?" Eugene slightly opens the gate, a black male with dreads & glasses is standing there. Eugene says, "I'm not authorized to do that, as I cannot confirm your residence here." He asks, "Who are you?" Eugene says, "You first." The man reveals his name to be Heath, and that he & his crew have been on a supply run for the past two weeks. Eugene is weary, until Heath threatens to beat him up if he doesn't open the gate. Eugene finally opens the gate, waving the car in. The two people in the car get out, revealing themselves as Annie & Scott. Eugene says, "You three missed a lot while you were gone." Heath asks, "Oh yeah? Like what?" Eugene says, "Nicholas and Pete are dead. You might wanna talk to Deanna... get it from her mouth, you know?" Heath nods, before he closes the gate. The three leave, when Eugene calls Heath back, saying, "Hey, it's good to see someone like me. I fully respect the hair game." Heath awkwardly continues walking away.

The Governor, Gareth, Mary, and Sam are walking through the woods still. Gareth asks, "Are you sure there's a community up here in D.C.? I'm starting to have doubts about this place, Brian." The Governor says, "Gotta be around here somewhere. Could be right above our heads and we just don't know it." Mary looks at Gareth, discreetly gesturing to The Governor & Sam. Gareth shakes his head. Mary sighs. They enter a burnt out section of the forest. A decayed and completely burned walker weakly reaches out for them. They walk past it, when they hear leaves breaking. The Governor & Gareth aim their guns as they walk closer, Mary & Sam close behind. Just then, two women emerge, one of them says, "You found us, okay?! We earned what we took!"

They hear a noise behind them, seeing a blonde man with a baseball bat. The man whacks Sam over the head with the baseball bat, knocking him unconscious. The Governor swings his fist, punching the man across the face and knocking him to the ground. Gareth & Mary aim their weapons at the two women. The man says, "Wait! Please, don't kill them. Please." Gareth asks, "Why shouldn't we? You just knocked our friend out with a bat." The man says, "We'll go back with you to the Sanctuary. We will." The brunette woman says, "But Dwight--" Dwight says, "No Sherry... it's okay. All Negan will do is... look, just please don't hurt us. We'll come back." The Governor asks, "What the hell's the Sanctuary? And who is Negan?" Dwight & Sherry look at each other. Sherry asks, "You're part of the Saviors... aren't you?" The Governor, Gareth, and Mary all share confused looks. Mary says, "We're just people." Dwight says, "Jesus... I'm so sorry. We thought you were a part of a group of people. They're probably out looking for us right now." Gareth says, "We're not with a group. We don't kneel to anybody." Dwight says, "Neither do we. That's why we left: we're done kneeling. Look, I'm sorry for attacking you. If you're not with them, then you have to get out of here before any of them show up." Just then, they hear trucks approaching. The Governor picks Sam up. He, Gareth, and Mary take cover with the unconscious Sam as men get out of the trucks. A man says, "Let's end this." Sherry says, "It's ours! We earned what we took!" The man says, "You're gonna return what you took. You're gonna pay for the gas it took to come out here and for all the time these men took out. It's over. You know the rules." Dwight says, "We're not going back, Wade! We're done kneeling!" Wade says, "Don't change the subject, asshole." Wade whistles as more trucks emerge. The Governor finally runs over as the redheaded woman faints. Sherry says, "Tina!" The Governor says, "Hey, this way. Come on, I've got her." Dwight & Sherry run over to where Gareth, Mary, and Sam are hiding. The Governor picks Tina up as they all run into hiding, watching. The Governor looks at Dwight, then down at his own handgun.

The Governor has a decision to make:

A. Give Dwight a gun

B. Keep your gun

Back in Alexandria, a meeting is being held in Deanna's house on behalf of Rick. Deanna stares out the window, still upset over the events of the previous night. Heath says, "My team... we saw it early on, back when we were on one of those first scouts, finding out what was around here. There was a camp at the bottom. The people, they must have blocked the exits with one of those trucks back when everything started to go bad. They didn't make it. They were all roamers. Maybe a dozen of them. DC, every town worth scavenging are all in the other direction." Michonne says, "So all the while the walkers have been drawn by the sound and they're making more sound and they're drawing more in." Rick nods as he explains, "Now what I'm proposing, I know it sounds risky, but walkers are already slipping through the exits. One of the trucks keeping the walkers in could go off the edge any day now. Maybe after one more hard rain. That exit sends them east. All of them. Right at us. This isn't about if it gives, it's when. It's gonna happen. That's why we have to do this soon." A man by the name of Carter questions if they could just build up the weak spots, saying that he built the wall with Reg. Rick denies this, saying that more walkers show up every day and building up the walls will not change that. Deanna says, "...We're gonna do what Rick says." Rick then explains the plan: Merle & Daryl will lead the walkers away. There will be two teams, one on each side of the forest helping manage the situation, while Sasha, Rosita, and Spencer will be taking shifts in the guard tower. Finally, Rick asks, "So... who's in?"

Who will help Rick, Daryl, and Merle lead the walkers away? (Choose as many as you want. Alexandrians such as David, Sturgess, Carter, etc. will automatically go with you):

Morgan
    T-Dog
    Andrea
    Michonne
    Carl
    Abraham
    Eugene
    Gabriel
    Tara
    Shepherd
    Aaron
    Eastman
    Lilly
    Tobin
    Francine

2. Back To Top    #212
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    I.... Oh fuck. Between this and last night, I think I am broken lol

B. Keep the gun, very Governor thing to do.

And we'll take Abe, Aaron, Morgan and Tobin.

3. Back To Top    #213
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    B
    Abraham, Aaron, Morgan, Michonne

4. Back To Top    #214
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    A

Abraham, Michonne, Tara, T Dog, Andrea, Morgan, Tobin

5. Back To Top    #215
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    We all knew it was a possibility. It's not a good day to be Glenn. In a way I'm sort of glad he didn't have to live without Maggie and the baby.

B

Morgan, Andrea, Michonne, Abe, Eastman, Tobin, Lily, Tara

6. Back To Top    #216
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    You're killing it lately @AllLifeIsPrecious! That was great.

B

Morgan, T-Dog, Andrea, Abe, Eastman and boobs, oops, I mean Tara.

7. Back To Top    #217
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I didn't actually think Maggie was really dead. I we had chosen A or C Glenn would still be alive, wouldn't he?

Anyways B for the Governor

Morgan, Andrea, T-Dog, Michonne, Abraham, Aaron, Eastman, Tara

8. Back To Top    #218
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I didn't actually think Maggie was really dead. I we had chosen A or C Glenn would still be alive, wouldn't he?

Anyways B for the Governor

Morgan, Andrea, T-Dog, Michonne, Abraham, Aaron, Eastman, Tara
    If you had chosen A, Glenn would still be alive. If you chose C, Glenn would've called for Dr. Edwards, and Dr. Edwards would have been killed by walker Maggie.

9. Back To Top    #219
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Can I get a quick rundown of the characters still alive? I'm new to this and barley started keeping up with the story.

10. Back To Top    #220
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level

Keep the gun, never give away a weapon (a)

Warriors only...T-Dog, Andrea, ,Michonne, Tara, Lilly, Aaron, Abe (wild card since he just had to deal with that Maggie and Glenn horror show),Tobin,Francine

This was another, winner chapter.What a twist with Maggie and Glenn!. I don't think I have seen that zombie tongue biting move before anywhere. NICE.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast