1. Back To Top    #281
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AllLifeIsPrecious View Post
    This is pretty cool! Who'd have thought Merle would have the second most appearances.
    Its because a big merle fan was writing this story for the first 100+ chapters

2. Back To Top    #282
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 155

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Nimbus

Michonne, Andrea, T-Dog, Morgan, Abraham, and Tara have a decision to make:

A. Leave Scott & Annie behind (2 votes)

B. Refuse to leave Scott & Annie behind (7 votes)

Choice B wins

Shepherd shouts, "Doc, we need you to save a life today!" She & Rosita run in, carrying Holly, who is bleeding out from her wounds. Denise says, "Oh God, Holly!" Edwards asks, "Get her on one of the tables! What happened to her?!" Rosita says, "One of those assholes out there cut her open with a machete!" Noah says, "Jesus." Rosita & Shepherd lay Holly down on a table as Edwards grabs a medical kit. Edwards says, "Denise, put pressure on the wound with a blanket, pillowcase, anything." He examines Holly's wounds. Edwards says, "We're gonna have to pull the knife here. I'll do my best with what I have here." Rosita says, "I'm gonna have to go out there and help." Shepherd says, "I'm going with you." Rosita says, "No, you stay here Shepherd. No offense Noah, but I don't think you or Aiden are gonna be much help defending this place. You're a trained cop." Shepherd sighs and nods, saying, "Okay, got it. And call me Amanda. That's my first name." Rosita nods and runs out of the infirmary.

Eugene peeks around the side of one of the houses, his hands are shaking from nervousness. He then hears the sound of a blade being drawn and quickly turns his head, seeing Aphid standing from a distance with a creepy smirk on his face. Eugene tenses up, unable to run as he is completely fearful. Aphid charges towards him with a knife, when he is shot in the leg, causing him to fall next to Eugene. Eugene quickly backs away from Aphid, who groans and holds his leg. Eugene then looks up to see The Governor, Gareth, Dwight, Mary, Sam, Sherry, & Tina walking over. Eugene looks at Gareth & Mary, and is horrified. Gareth looks at Eugene, wide eyed. Eugene says, "You-- you!" He points at Gareth & Mary. Mary says, "Shit." The Governor looks at Eugene, and then at Gareth, confused. The Governor asks, "Do you know this guy?" Gareth doesn't answer. Just then, Aphid reaches out, grabbing Eugene by the leg. Eugene panics and falls down, Aphid still having a grip on his leg. Gareth aims his gun and shoots Aphid in the head before the latter could stab Eugene. Eugene looks up at Gareth, before he quickly climbs back up onto his feet, sprinting away. Gareth then looks at The Governor and nods. Gareth says, "Yeah... we know him."

Rosita & Aaron sneak up around the side of the house. They reach the porch just as two Wolves exit the house with bags of supplies stolen from Alexandria. Rosita shoots one Wolf in the chest, Aaron shoots the other two times. Rosita says, "We've gotta get to the armory! Come on!" The two keep running.

Walkers are pouring into Alexandria from the truck Vivien crashed. Eastman & Lilly are fighting them with their sticks. Amid the walkers, they see Wolves charging towards them. Eastman says, "Watch out!" One of the Wolves enters the crowd, swinging his knife. He cuts Lilly's arm, causing her to drop her stick. Eastman whacks the Wolf across the face, knocking him down to the ground. He quickly runs to Lilly, who holds her arm. Lilly says, "There's so many!" Eastman says, "I know there is, but we have people to save! Even the ones with the W's in their foreheads!" The two turn to see the Wolf that attacked Lilly being eaten by walkers. Eastman shouts, "NO!" Lilly impales a walker nearing Eastman in the head. Lilly says, "We've gotta get away from the biters before they get us next! Come on!" Lilly grabs Eastman by the arm, pulling him out away from the group of walkers. Other Wolves begin climbing up and over the wall, seeing that they are losing. Lilly looks back to see the Wolves escaping. She remembers that her sister is still out there, and then looks down at a gun in her holster.

Lilly has a decision to make:

A. Attempt to stop the Wolves from escaping by shooting them

B. Don't shoot, but tell others about the escaping Wolves

C. Let the Wolves escape, don't shoot or say anything

Rick and David run up the road together. Up ahead, they see four walkers eating a young man. Rick says, "Get ready." Rick pulls out a knife, as does David. The walkers stand and turn towards the two. Rick stabs a walker in the side of the head. David grabs one of the walkers, stabbing it in the head. Another one grabs David from behind, but Rick quickly stabs it. The two nod to each other. A walker with a machete stuck in its neck lunges at Rick, who holds it back. Rick accidentally cuts his hand on the machete. David quickly stabs the walker in the back of the head. Rick holds his injured hand, sighing. David walks over to the dead man. David says, "...Tommy. He was a part of the construction crew. I never talked to him much, but he was a good guy." Rick says, "He died helping us." Rick pulls the machete out of the walker, before he uses it to prevent Tommy's reanimation. Rick then looks back up at David. Rick asks, "Why are you out here with me?" David says, "Because we're working towards the same thing. Keeping our loved ones safe. You have your kids, and I have my wife Betsy." Rick looks down, remembering Lori. Rick says, "We should keep going." David nods, and they continue running.

Merle says, "We made it, brother. 20 miles out. We did our job." Daryl says, "We gonna head back to Alexandria or what?" Merle says, "Oh come on, don't wanna spend a little more time with your ol' brotha Merle?" Daryl says, "Over an hour out here with you is enough." Merle smirks and laughs. Merle says, "Aight. Let's go see which one of those people fucked up this time." Merle & Daryl turn their motorcycles down a different road, driving back towards Alexandria.

Morgan says, "We ain't leaving either of you behind." Michonne says, "No we're not. Even though we barely know you, you're still people. Good people. No one's getting left behind today, and nobody's dying." T-Dog walks over to a hat laying on the ground, picking it up. Scott looks at it. Scott says, "That's Sturgess's..." Annie looks at it as well and sighs, saying, "He left us behind." Heath asks, "Nicholas and Aiden, did they really leave their crew behind before?" Abraham looks up at them, reminded of witnessing Glenn & Maggie's deaths. Abraham says, "Yeah. More than once. Motherfucker lied, so Maggie hung herself. Glenn came back and must've tried to save her, but it was too late. If Merle didn't already kill Nicholas, I woulda. Hell, I would've done worse." Tara looks away, saddened again to hear about the losses of some of her closest friends. She says, "We don't have to talk about it. Not right now." Andrea sighs, saying, "Right. Come on. We should find that feed store."

Heath is leading the group through the town. They run around the back of a building, where they find a dozen walkers feasting on Sturgess. Heath backs up, stunned. Heath says, "Jesus." Scott says, "We gotta go." Morgan grabs Heath by the shoulder, saying, "Nothing we can do for him now. Come on." They continue running. Heath says, "Feed store should be just up this way!" However, they come across a burnt out building. Heath curses under his breath, a look of fear on his face. Abraham says, "Bitch nuts. Where the fuck do we go from here? We can't go guns a'blazin on the dead pricks." They suddenly hear gunfire far off in the distance. T-Dog asks, "The hell is that?" Michonne says, "It's gunfire. It's coming from home." They look back to see the other half of the herd entering the town. Tara says, "We-- we don't have a choice now, do we?!" They all look at each other.

The group has a decision to make:

A. Flee the town, the herd's already heading towards Alexandria anyway

B. Continue to look for a place to burn down

C. Wait out the herd by hiding

The Governor asks, "How do you know him?" Gareth says, "He... he was a part of another group. The group that destroyed our home, Terminus." The Governor says, "Maybe he's a part of the same group that destroyed my home, Woodbury." Sam says, "I don't want us to start anything here between these people. That guy with the mullet look pretty shook up, man. Didn't seem like a threat. They seem like decent people." Gareth says, "You can never trust a guy with a mullet. Especially if he's following under the ringleader. He's an asshole." Dwight asks, "Well, who's the leader?" Gareth says, "...Rick. Rick Grimes." The Governor tenses up. Gareth says, "He destroyed Mary & I's home, killed basically all of our friends. We were lucky enough for them to let us go." The Governor says, "...Rick. He's the one who destroyed Woodbury." Mary asks, "Wait, you know him?!" The Governor says, "He and his friends killed my daughter. And they took my eye." Dwight looks at Sherry & Tina, who look concerned. Tina whispers, "Maybe we should... go back." Sherry says, "Yeah, I'm-- I'm not too sure about this." Dwight looks down, thinking hard about it.

Dwight has a decision to make:

A. Rob The Governor & Gareth and escape Alexandria

B. Stick with The Governor & Gareth

C. Stay in Alexandria, but separate from The Governor & Gareth

Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #283
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Damn fine chapter, ya still got it!
    A, A (knowing some may not make it), and B.

4. Back To Top    #284
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    B, a, b

5. Back To Top    #285
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level

Official volume 6 poster! I know it's not perfect, but I tried my best.

6. Back To Top    #286
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    B, a, a

7. Back To Top    #287
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Another good bit of writing there @AllLifeIsPrecious! And the poster looks great.

I'll go with A, B and B.

8. Back To Top    #288
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Level
    Going to go straight A on this one

9. Back To Top    #289
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I'm going Triple A with @shrike.

10. Back To Top    #290
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    A,B,A...that last multiple choice was difficult to select. Ultimately, I am hoping that choice A will bring Negan into focus sooner. :D

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast