A

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    A!

Rick would make an ass of the job trying to cut his own damn curls.

Nice long chapter! Also.. it has to be just me.. but that shade of red always makes what's highlighted look 3d.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    How I wish that Rick had not taken Tyreese into Shirewilt. I will never understand why the hell Tyreese went since he didn't like killing walkers or people. Daryl should have gone instead of Tyreese. We'd all be happier.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    B :)

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    B

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    CHAPTER 139 POLL IS CLOSED

RESULTS:
    Rick has a decision to make.

A. Accept her Offer (5 Votes)

B. Refuse her Offer, cut your hair yourself (11 Votes)

CHOICE B WINS

CHAPTER 140 COMING SOON

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    CHAPTER 140

Rick has a decision to make.

A. Accept her Offer (5 Votes)

B. Refuse her Offer, cut your hair yourself (11 Votes)

CHOICE B WINS

@Will @ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @twdfann1 @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @AllLifeIsPrecious @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @DanNintendoMan @cleverusernamehere @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord

Rick stares at Jessie for a moment. He looks back to see Andrea walking into the kitchen. Rick says “No I’m good.......but..but thank you for offering.” Jessie gives him a half smile before giving him the bin of food. He then nods to her awkwardly and closes the door. Andrea notices him with the food and smiles as he walks towards her with it. He sets it on the counter. Rick pulls some peanut butter out of the food bin. Andrea smiles and says “Oh my god” she takes the peanut butter jar from him and proclaims “I thought I’d never see peanut butter like this ever again.” Rick says “Don’t get use to it, they gotta run out eventually, so savour it.” They both laugh. Andrea sets the jar down and they both go silent. Andrea is about to walk away before Rick says “Why did you....kiss me..” Andrea says “What?” Rick says “At the prison....I mean we almost kissed.” Andrea says “We didn’t? I thought......we did.” Rick says “I can’t remember.....I can’t forget what happened there but I can’t remember something as....trivial as kissing someone.” Andrea says “I don’t think any of us will forget that day.....” Morgan and T-Dog enter the house. Morgan says “We gotta talk. Where’s Daryl and Merle?” Rick says “I don’t know. Deanna might be asking them questions...”

In her interview with Daryl, Deanna asks if he wants to be in Alexandria. He evades the question and says nothing. Daryl walks out of the house where Merle is sitting on the steps. Merle laughs seeing Daryl storming out of the house and down the steps. Daryl walks past Merle. Merle says “What’s wrong brother......she not your type?” Daryl doesn’t quit walking but he replies “Fuck you.” Merle is not surprised. Merle gets up following Daryl. He catches up to Daryl and puts his hand on Daryl’s shoulder. Daryl turns around sucker punching Merle. Merle stumbles surprised. Merle then returns a punch. The two start brawling. Abraham, Glenn, and Michonne rush to them breaking up the fight. Merle yells “What the hell is your problem!?” Daryl stares angrily at Merle. Merle says “News flash baby brother......CAROL IS DEAD! And guess what? It wasn’t your fault.” Daryl falls to the ground starting to break down, through the tears he says “I didn’t side with her. I sided with Rick......and stormed that hospital and now shes...I should of.....we should of...” Glenn tries to hold Merle back but Merle gets past him and walks over to Daryl. Merle kneels and puts his hand on his shoulder again.

Merle says “You didn’t know, none of us knew that was gonna happen. Shit happens Daryl......and when it does you gotta learn to live with it....LIVE. This is gonna sound pretty....whatever they call it but...” Glenn adds in “Cliche?” Merle looks at Glenn then Michonne and Abe as more of the group come out to see the scene Merle then says “Hey assholes, we’re having a moment here so.......okay Daryl......Carol would want you to go on man.” Michonne says “Merle......the therapist......would have never guessed.” Merle says “Fuck off....” Michonne says “there he is...” Rick, Andrea, T-Dog, and Morgan walk over. Rick asks “what the hell is going on?” Merle looks to Daryl who is still sitting on the ground and says “Therapy Officer Friendly......” Merle tries to help Daryl up but Daryl says he wants to sit for a minute. Rick says “Guys.....” Rick gathers the group closer as he sees Alexandrians looking at them. Including Aaron, Jessie, etc.

Rick sees Doctor Edwards approaching and asks “Ed...” Edwards replies “We on a nickname level now...” Rick says “This group is bound to have a doctor, I’ll have a talk with Deanna about having you meet up with them, so you can get a good look at this group’s stockpile.” Morgan says “I think we should all sleep in the same house for the night.” T-Dog agrees. Glenn walks over to Maggie sitting on steps to Deanna’s house. Glenn asks “How you doing?” Maggie says nothing as Glenn puts his hand around her shoulder comforting her. That night, as the group prepares their beds on the living room floor, Deanna stops by. "Staying together," she observes, "Smart." Rick notes that she hasn't assigned him a job yet. Deanna says she has a job in mind for him, but is still trying to figure out Andrea, Morgan, Merle, Daryl, Michonne, and Sasha. That night, Rick finds himself unable to sleep. He goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife from the drawer. The next day, Deanna interviews Michonne, who says that the group is ready to join the community. Meanwhile, the group leaves their house to explore the neighborhood. Rick urges Daryl to join them but he decides to hangs back.

As they're out walking, Rick loses track of Carl and Judith. In a panic, he runs into Jessie again. Jessie says “I have 2 kids I know how to cut hair. The offer for that haircut still stands.” Rick brushes off the haircut offer once again before asking where his kids are. Jessie says “You are Carl and Judith’s father right?” She takes him to a nearby house where Carl and Judith along with Andrea are meeting some elderly neighbors. Rick and Andrea lock eyes before Jessie asks “You guys a thing?” Rick avoids the question by asking about Jessie’s 2 kids. Jessie tells him that she has two children, Ron and Sam. Ron is Carl's age and Jessie suggests that they introduce Carl to Ron, Rick agrees. In his bedroom, Ron introduces Carl to his friends Mikey and Enid and suggests they play video games. Carl can only stare back in disbelief. Ron apologizes and urges Carl to take his time adjusting to this new reality. He says it took Enid – another recent addition from outside the walls -- three weeks to open up. Carl looks curiously at Enid.

During his interview, Carl says his mom always wanted them to live in this sort of community. Later, at the house, he tells Rick that he likes the people in Alexandria, but "they're weak, and I don’t want us to get weak, too." That night, Rick tells Michonne that his guard is still up. Michonne argues there’s nothing to be concerned about. "Then why are we both awake?" he asks. Still restless, Rick takes a nighttime stroll spotting Merle near the Alexandrian walls. Rick asks Merle what was happening with Daryl earlier. Merle replies “Dumbass blames himself for Carol’s death.” Rick says “It is all of our fault.....it isn’t all on him. If anything it is my fault, I suggested we storm the Hospital.” Merle says “Don’t tell him that, he’d probably try and kill you.” Merle snickers and Rick says “I doubt it, he did almost kill you earlier today.” Merle laughs. Rick says goodnight to Merle and continues walking down the street. Merle walks towards the gate and checks it out. As Rick is walking down the street he spots a man sitting and smoking on his porch. Rick is gonna keep walking but the man says hello to him. The man’s name is Pete and is Jessie’s husband. Pete notes that Jessie brought Rick’s group some food earlier. Pete looks at Rick’s hair and laughs saying “I’m surprised she didn’t try to convince you to let her cut your hair.” Rick smiles saying “She did ask.....twice.” They both laugh. Pete says “Saw your women a little bit ago *whistles*” Rick assumes he is talking about Andrea and Rick says “she’s not....my women.” Pete says “Surprised....she’s a good looking lady.” Pete then stands up and says “Welcome to Alexandria” before walking back into his house.

The next day, In his interview, Glenn says they need to make things work with the new community. "We were almost out there too long," he says. Rick goes outside the gate to examine the perimeter wall. He starts backtracking to look for the gun that he stashed outside the abandoned house. Meanwhile, Carl watches Enid sneak over the wall.

Carl has a decision to make.

A. Follow Enid

B. Stay in Alexandria

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    A - Follow Enid

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    A follow Enid. Now, I have to say that I was sort of re-traumatized by the whole hair cut conversation, but at the same time, it was delicious to have Jessie was haunting Rick about the haircut and whatever else she was offering. She had no obvious clue where the hell her kids were, but at least she could name them.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Problem Child cleverusernamehere's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    A: Follow Enid. Hopefully there'll be other choices to dissuade Carl/Enid

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast