b

2. Back To Top    #182
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    You guys lucked out with the Glenn decision in the last chapter. If A had won, both Glenn & Aiden would have died from the grenade explosion; T-Dog, Eugene, and Nicholas would have escaped with the injured Tara. If C had won, everything would've played out like it did in the show and T-Dog would've been devoured. So good thing you guys chose to shoot Aiden in the leg.

3. Back To Top    #183
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Really good chapters here.

B. No way would Gov or Gareth spare these guys. Gotta keep them in character.

A. Same thing. Aaron wouldn't be a coward

B. No way Nicholas would do anything noble at this point.

4. Back To Top    #184
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    Governor: A (can't lose the wolves just yet)
    Aaron: C
    Nicholas: A (he'll have to tell the truth sooner or later, let's make it sooner)

5. Back To Top    #185
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I never seen this thread before, interesting. Ill be following along to see what happens.

6. Back To Top    #186
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 146

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert

The Governor, Gareth, & Mary have a decision to make:

A. Spare the two Wolves (2 votes)

B. Kill the Wolves (6 votes)

Choice B wins

Aaron has a decision to make:

A. Attempt to scavenge Del Arno Foods for supplies (4 votes)

B. Don't attempt to scavenge, continue looking for red poncho man (1 vote)

C. Ditch both ideas and head back to Alexandria (3 votes)

Choice A wins

Nicholas has a decision to make:

A. Tell the truth about what happened (1 vote)

B. Try to come up with a false story (7 votes)

Choice B wins

In the forest, Sam is pleading with The Governor, Gareth, and Mary to spare the two Wolves lives. Gareth looks up at Sam, before he shakes his head, saying, "Can't go back, Sam." Sam says, "Wait!" Gareth shoots the second Wolf in the head. Mary cuts the Alpha Wolf's throat, he bleeds out. Sam is horrified. The Governor says, "He's right, Sam. They were too far gone. It'd have been a mistake to keep them alive." The Governor then pulls out a knife, walking over to Ana. He stabs Ana in the head to prevent reanimation. The Governor then says, "Come on. We should be close to D.C. if we're not already." The Governor, Gareth, and Mary walk away from the campsite, grabbing their bags. Sam stares at Ana & the two Wolves bodies, tearing up. Sam shakes his head, before he follows reluctantly after the three.

At Del Arno Foods, walkers line up at the fence. Aaron begins stabbing walkers with his machete. Once they are all dead, Aaron opens up the gate as he walks in, deciding he will scavenge for some supplies. He approaches a few food trucks, seeing an Alaska license plate. Aaron smirks as he grabs it, saying to himself, "Haven't seen one of these..." Aaron then opens up the back of the truck. However, a tripwire seems to snap, and all the trucks open, dozens of walkers inside each. Walkers are hanging from rope, missing their arms and legs. Aaron uses his license plate to slash at a walker's head. He climbs under one of the trucks, but more walkers make him flee from under. A walker grabs Aaron, causing him to drop his backpack. Aaron pulls out his machete and stabs a walker through the head. He fights his way towards a car and gets in, closing the door shut. Walkers have the car Aaron is in surrounded. Aaron searches the car for anything he could use. He opens the dash, finding a piece of paper. It says, "TRAP. BAD PEOPLE COMING. DON'T STAY." Aaron becomes terrified at what could happen to him. Minutes go by, Aaron is cutting up the seats so he could block off all the windows, hoping that the walkers would eventually wander off. Just then, a walker at one of the windows is stabbed in the head with a fire poker. The door opens, so Aaron gets out with his machete in hand. Glenn, T-Dog, Tara, and Eugene are all there, Eugene stands back as Glenn shoots a walker in the head. Tara stabs a walker with her knife. Aaron slams his machete into a walker's head as they all head for the fence. Glenn shoots another walker as they all run past the gate, T-Dog & Tara lock the gate so the walkers could not get through. Aaron says, "That was... that was amazing. Thank you. Why are you four here? I thought you were out on a run with Aiden & Nicholas." Glenn says, "Yeah, well, Aiden nearly got us killed, and the two left in their van without us." Aaron is surprised, but he says, "I can get you four home, my car's not too far away from here." T-Dog says, "Good. I was gonna be pissed if I had to walk all the way back." Just then, they hear a familiar voice say, "Good evening, my friends." The five turn to see Eastman & Lilly approaching with their sticks. Tara is shocked as she & Lilly exchange eye contact. Tara says, "Lilly!" Lilly says, "Oh God, Tara!" Lilly & Tara embrace each other as Lilly tears up, as she did not think she would see Tara again. Glenn asks, "She's the sister you were talking about?" Tara says, "Yeah. Lilly, I was sure you... oh God. This is the best day of my life." Lilly says, "You and me both, little sis." Glenn looks to Eastman and asks, "Hey, what's your name?" Eastman says, "My name's Eastman." Lilly nods, saying, "He saved me. You can trust him." Aaron smiles as he says, "Let's get you all back to Alexandria."

Back at Alexandria, Maggie has demanded to know what happened to Glenn. Nicholas gulps, before he lies, saying, "We... when we got in the warehouse, all the roamers in there were behind a fence. A roamer in armor, it was coming up on Aiden. It had a grenade attached to it. Eugene attempted to kill the roamer... but he ended up shooting Aiden in the leg when another roamer came up on him. It tore him into pieces... so I ended up running over, dragging Aiden away. And then Glenn shot the grenade. It killed Tara and the fence was blown up, too. The roamers got out... they got T-Dog and Glenn too. Glenn told us to go before the roamers had him surrounded. I'm sorry, Maggie... there was nothing we could do to save him." Maggie believes his lie as she breaks down into tears, thinking that Glenn is dead. She storms off. Sasha says, "Maggie..." Maggie says, "Don't follow me!" Maggie runs towards her house. Sasha holds back tears, depressed upon hearing of T-Dog's "death." Deanna says, "Get Aiden to the infirmary. Reg, could you get Pete?" Reg nods and runs off.

Reg knocks on the door to Pete's new house, calling out, "Pete? Aiden's been shot, he needs medical treatment." No answer. Reg knocks again, but still no answer. Reg looks in the window and sees that the place has been trashed, and one of the windows has been broken. Reg realizes Pete may have snuck out and shouts, "DEANNA!" Meanwhile, Pete walks into Rick's group's house. He sees Michonne's sword hanging up on the wall and grabs it, with a drunk smile. Deanna & Rick approach Reg, Rick asks, "What's going on?" Reg says, "Pete, he's gone." Rick says, "Damn it. We'll look for him. But if he's escaped, he will come back, Deanna. This could have been avoided." Others approach, including Merle, who says, "Officer Friendly's right." Merle is carrying a dead walker, he throws it to the ground in front of Deanna & Reg. Merle says, "You see that dead fuck laying there? That'll be you if you don't change." Deanna asks, "Are you threatening me, Merle?" Merle says, "Nah, congress lady, I'm savin' you. Tryin' to at least, but nobody listens to me. Y'all act like I'm the devil." Rick nods, saying, "The dead and the living... they'll find us. They always will. They'll hunt us, they'll find us, they'll try to use us... they'll try to kill us. But we'll kill them. You're not ready. But you have to be. Right now, you have to be. Luck runs out." Just then, the drunk Pete approaches with Michonne's sword, shouting that Rick's group is not one of them. Reg steps in front of Pete, pleading with him to put the sword down, but Pete doesn't comply. Rick hesitates, reaching a hand to his secret gun, but he doesn't pull it out. Merle whispers, "Do it, Rick. This motherfucker's gonna get someone killed." Rick looks at Merle, then at Pete & Reg.

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Shoot Pete before he kills Reg

B. Wait for your moment

7. Back To Top    #187
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Well that ended far better than I imagined! :D XD

B. Deanna has to lose him to get set straight.

8. Back To Top    #188
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Tough call here. I'm going with A in hopes that it saves Reg while at the same time not providing the anger and hurt to cause Deanna to change her mind about her way of living. Her kicking them out and that leading to a possible coup is something I find intriguing.

9. Back To Top    #189
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Aww, nice! Bur poor Sam. Also, the most implausible reunion in the world . Nice idea that Aaron went ahead and began tearing up the seats strait away. And Nic's quite the bullshitter.

A, so maybe Denise has a different role.

10. Back To Top    #190
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    A. Time to stop dicking around with Pete. He's got to go..grr Great chapter!

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast