Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #251
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm going all Morgan-like and saying C because killing someone cant be that easy. The infraction has to be bigger than what Carter did, although i admit to sympathizing with the impulse.

2. Back To Top    #252
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    C, listen to Eastman and Imprison him.

3. Back To Top    #253
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 151

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Nimbus

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Spare Carter and ask him to help with drawing the quarry herd away (0 votes)

B. Execute Carter (0 votes)

C. Spare Carter, but imprison him (12 votes)

Choice C wins

Rick looks up at Eastman and sighs, nodding. He hands the gun to Eastman, saying, "I'm good." Carter is completely shocked that Rick spared him. Rick looks down at Carter and says, "I'm not gonna kill you. What you did was stupid, but you don't deserve the death penalty. Get up." Rick pulls Carter up to his feet. Carter asks, "What... what are you gonna do with me?" Rick says, "We're gonna hold you in one of the brownstone basements for now. We'll make sure you're fed and hydrated." Morgan says, "I'll take him there." Rick nods, Morgan & Carter leave the armory. Merle looks at Rick and asks, "Shoulda killed him, Officer Friendly. People like that are gonna die no matter what." Rick says, "That's not who I am." Merle says, "Oh trust me, I already saw that side of you back at the church when you let those cannibal fuckers who ate Bob's legs live." Rick glares at Merle.

The quarry group is digging holes at the wall construction site. Andrea walks over, saying, "I think this is going to work out perfectly." Rick asks, "You think so?" Andrea says, "Yeah. With all of us working together, we can do anything." Rick says, "Most of these people can't even fight. Even if they can... just barely." Andrea says, "Have some faith in them. I heard about you and Carter in the armory. Sparing him was the right choice." Rick says, "I wanted to kill him. So it would be easier. When we let him out, I'm worried about all the things he could do to fuck up. Because that's who he is. People like him shouldn't be alive." Andrea says, "We'll teach him. We'll teach all of them, Rick. That's what we're here for." Andrea walks away as Rick sighs, looking back at all the Alexandrians working together.

At the quarry, Rick says, "I know this sounds insane! But this is an insane world! We have to come for them before they come for us, it's that simple!" Rick begins explaining the plan and everyone's duty when the herd is let loose. Just then, they hear a loud noise coming from off in the distance. They see one of the trucks fall off of one of the quarry exits, creating a path for the herd to go. Rick says, "It's open! We have to do this now! Tobin, Francine, get the truck!" A walker starts slipping through the two trucks. Daryl & Merle run over to their bikes. Aaron says, "Rick, Heath and I've got the tractor place!" Rick says, "Got it, go!" Aaron & Heath run off. Rick says, "TOBIN! You hit it on my signal! They're headed for home, we don't have a choice! Get ready to hit the flares... NOW!" People begin firing their flare guns. The walker finally makes it through as Rick shouts, "Tobin, go!" Tobin begins driving the truck, Daryl shoots a walker in the head before he & Merle take off on their bikes. Later, Aaron & Heath arrive at the tractor place. Heath asks, "So, how we gonna do this?" Aaron says, "We open that door and let them out one at a time." Heath asks, "What if we can't keep it closed?" Aaron says, "Then we take them on. We have to take them out so the herd doesn't change courses." Heath says, "Man, this was supposed to be a dress rehearsal." Aaron says, "I'm supposed to be out recruiting with Eric. They're coming this way." Heath says, "Okay. Okay, let's do it." Aaron nods, running over to the door. Heath draws his gun, before Aaron opens the door. However, they see that the doorway is blocked off. Heath says, "Great. Now what do we do?" Aaron says, "The windows. That's the only way now." Aaron pulls out his gun and aims, shooting the glass. The walkers begin pouring out. Aaron & Heath back up as they pick off the walkers as they come. Heath eventually runs out of ammo, so he begins stabbing walkers with his knife. Aaron runs out of ammo as well, so he stabs the final walkers in the head. Aaron says, "Good. That's done. Let's go." Aaron & Heath begin running.

Rick, Andrea, Eastman, and Lilly arrive at one of the walls built; one of the rendezvous points. Rick says, "It'll hold." Andrea says, "That's good. Considering where we're standing." Lilly asks, "Hey Rick?" Rick asks, "Yeah?" Lilly says, "I was with Brian. I tried to stop him from coming to the prison. I'm so sorry." Rick says, "Don't apologize. It's all in the past now. If I could accept your sister, then I can accept you and Eastman." Lilly nods. Rick says, "Hey. I heard about your daughter. Tara told me. I'm sorry." Lilly sighs, saying, "If her father was still around, if he didn't leave us... maybe he could've protected her. Better than I could." Rick says, "Don't look back on it. Let's just focus on this right now." Eastman asks, "...You folks wouldn't happen to have Goo Goo Clusters back at Alexandria, would you? I ran out just before your friends brought us back." Rick & Andrea look at Eastman, wondering if he's serious, as they hear one half of the herd approaching. Meanwhile, Daryl & Merle are driving their motorcycles slowly up the road as the other half of the herd follows them. Merle says, "How y'doin' over there, brother? I ain't had this much fun since I knocked the teeth out of that sergeant back in my military days. Shoulda seen the look on his face." Daryl asks, "Was it really worth getting yourself sixteen months in prison?" Merle says, "Have to live a little, Daryl. Why you gotta be such a damn downer?" Daryl rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, Rick, Andrea, Lilly, and Eastman fire flares in the air as the walkers pass by the wall.

Rick, Andrea, Lilly, and Eastman return into the forest, where they meet up with Aaron, Heath, Tara, Abraham, T-Dog, Morgan, Michonne, David, Annie, Sturgess, Scott, and Barnes. Scott says, "It's working. I can't believe it." Rick says, "We need to finish this. One after the other." Barnes says, "I'll hit the front." Rick nods, saying, "One after the other." They run through the forest, Barnes leading, when a walker emerges from behind a tree, grabbing Barnes. The walker bites Barnes on his cheek, blood spurting out. He begins to scream as Rick runs over, pulling Barnes away. He stabs the walker in the head as some of the herd begins breaking off. On Rick's walkie, Tobin asks, "Rick, they're getting pulled off of the road! What do you want us to do?" Rick says, "Fire your guns and pull them back!" Rick kneels down to Barnes as he screams & cries. Rick tries to get him to calm down, but he continues, so Rick stabs Barnes in the head. Rick looks up to Eastman & Lilly. He walks over, asking them to head back to inform Alexandria of what's happening. They agree and begin heading back.

Rick walks through the woods, when he suddenly hears a horn going off. The others run over. Abraham asks, "What the fuck's that damn noise?!" Aaron says, "I don't know, it sounds like a horn!" Michonne says, "Whatever that is, it's far. It sounds like it's coming from..." Rick says, "Home!" They begin running as half of the herd is pulled off of the road, they begin heading back towards Alexandria. Earlier on in the day, Noah & Aiden walk into the infirmary. Aiden has a crutch, as his knee hasn't fully healed up yet. Noah says, "Don't worry man, you'll be back on your feet in no time." Aiden says, "I don't think I should go on supply runs anymore." Noah asks, "Because of the whole Nicholas ordeal?" Aiden says, "Not just that. Both of us were cowards. It was our fault our last crew died. They weren't afraid... we were." Noah says, "Be glad you were too busy resting in here to help Nicholas abandon Glenn & the others at that warehouse you were at." Aiden looks away, he feels guilt since Glenn & Maggie were now both dead because of Nicholas' actions. They see a woman with glasses reading a book. Noah asks, "Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. You the new doctor Deanna was talking about?" The woman smiles, saying, "Oh hi. I'm Denise. And yeah. I mean, I'm not really a doctor. I was training to be one, but blood freaks me the hell out. So I became a psychiatrist. Also, don't worry, I wasn't paying any attention to your conversation." Aiden says, "Just came in to get my knee checked." Denise says, "I heard about that. Pete didn't want me here, so he didn't let me help. But now that he's gone, I get to be Dr. Edwards' assistant. I'm not good with surgery kind of stuff." Noah asks, "Where is Edwards anyway?" Denise says, "He's out talking to the, uh... the cop lady right now." Noah asks, "Shepherd?" Denise says, "Yeah, Shepherd. He'll be back soon, but I can take a look at your leg, Aiden. Have a seat."

Carl is strolling Judith down the street. He sees Ron & Enid hug, as he exchanges eye contact with Enid. Carl sighs and looks away. Just then, he hears Gabriel ask, "Carl?" Carl turns around. Carl says, "Hey, Gabriel. What's up?" Gabriel says, "I was uh... I was wondering if you could teach me how to fight. I didn't want to back then, but I'm ready now. I'm ready to learn." Carl says, "Come by our house at 3 PM, we'll start with a machete." Gabriel nods with a small smile. Meanwhile, Deanna & Reg are patrolling the streets, when they suddenly see a man on the guard post get hit with a Molotov, he is set on fire. The man falls to the ground, being burned alive. Deanna says, "Oh God!" Reg says, "Deanna, we have to run!" Deanna & Reg begin running. Off in the woods, The Governor, Gareth, Mary, Sam, Dwight, Sherry, and Tina come upon Alexandria. They see a few of the Wolves climbing up and over into the town. Dwight asks, "What the hell?" Gareth says, "We made it to this place you mentioned Philip, and now it's already being attacked. What's our damn luck?" Mary says, "We came all this way, we shouldn't let this place fall." The Governor looks at them, then back at Alexandria.

The Governor's group has a decision to make:

A. Defend Alexandria and try to kill the invading Wolves

B. Forget about Alexandria and move on

Later on in the day, Rick & the others are running through the woods. Sturgess says, "Shit, that was half! Jesus, there was more than half!" Annie says, "We just have to stay ahead of them! They walk, and we run!" Meanwhile, Merle radios Rick in, "What the fuck's going on, Officer Friendly?! We hear a damn horn goin' off!" Rick says, "There IS a horn! It's coming from back home, half of the herd's headed towards Alexandria! We ran ahead!" Daryl asks, "You want me to circle back to come help?" Rick says, "You keep going! We gotta keep the herd moving! The risk that herd turns around, the bad back there gets worse!" Daryl says, "...Got it." Merle says, "You heard him, brother. Gotta stick to the plan or everything gets fucked up." Daryl nods. Annie suddenly trips, twisting her ankle. They stop, Aaron & Heath help her up. Rick says, "Alright, here's the new plan. I go back, get the RV and circle around the woods on Redding. I'll get in front of them before they get there, I can lead them away from home. Morgan, T-Dog, Abraham, Andrea, Michonne, Tara, come over here." Rick and his group trail off away from the Alexandrians to talk in private. Rick says, "You need to get home while I try to lead the herd away. But the thing is... they're not all gonna make it." Michonne says, "Rick--" Rick says, "You try to save them, TRY, but if not, you keep going. Only if you have to. But you make sure you get back." Tara says, "That's not how it works with us, Rick. We're stuck with each other. We're not gonna leave them behind. Just because they weren't with us before Alexandria doesn't mean they can't be as experienced as us." Rick sighs. They walk back over to the Alexandrians. David says, "Rick, I can go with you. The RV's just a mile back." Rick looks at David.

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Let David come with you

B. Go by yourself

Spoiler Spoiler:

4. Back To Top    #254
    Status
    Problem Child cleverusernamehere's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    I so want to see a villains reunion, thought it might turn out for the worse...A for the villains' group. And why not let David go with you? Two's better than one. B.

5. Back To Top    #255
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    A for the first. As long as Gareth doesn't die! Or become good. Don't you do it @AllLifeIsPrecious, lol.

A for the second. What the hell? I'm interested in seeing what you do with that like I am with Carter. Nothing to lose there.

6. Back To Top    #256
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    No way do they just walk away from an established place to live that has freaking walls...A. Rick isn't at a place where he's going to trust an Alexandrianon this level yet. He would feel he's better off alone....B

7. Back To Top    #257
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    A
    a

8. Back To Top    #258
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    A and A! Very good chapter! Loved the neat callback to the church scene.

9. Back To Top    #259
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    First option is easy, A. I'm conflicted on the second. I would quite like to see Rick out on his own for this one, but back up always comes in handy even if it's David....fuck it lets go with B and see whether Rick activates Crazy Rick mode.

10. Back To Top    #260
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    A and A please

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast