Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #261
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    Ahh my oh my the place the Governor never made it to. Gotta have them fight A!

As for David let's go with B just to see how kickass Rick can be!

2. Back To Top    #262
    Status
    In the dining room hiding Richonne's sex mints
    Threads
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Level
    1. A
    2. A

3. Back To Top    #263
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    B
    b

4. Back To Top    #264
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    A and B

5. Back To Top    #265
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    @ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Nimbus

Just wanted to let you guys know that the story will be continuing soon, most likely this weekend! I apologize for the long wait, as I've been busy with real life, plus I'm currently recovering from a surgery I had two days ago.

6. Back To Top    #266
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    Your health comes first. All life is precious. Get well soon!

7. Back To Top    #267
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    No problem man take care of that health. Just good to have an update!

8. Back To Top    #268
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    I've finally decided to check this thread out again to see how its all going along now and I look to see that both Glenn and Maggie are dead. Now I gotta go back and see how ya'll fucked up . At least ya'll haven't done fucked up and killed Merle off. Nice to see this thread is still going. Back when I was running it I started taking longer and longer to come out with chapters which is why I eventually gave @AllLifeIsPrecious the reins, get well soon man and keep up the good work.

9. Back To Top    #269
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 152

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord @bboyRobert @Nimbus

The Governor's group has a decision to make:

A. Defend Alexandria and try to kill the invading Wolves (11 votes)

B. Forget about Alexandria and move on (1 vote)

Choice A wins

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Let David come with you (6 votes)

B. Go by yourself (5 votes)

Choice A wins

Aiden asks, "What the hell's going on out there?" Noah looks out the window, saying, "Crap, we're under attack!" Aiden says, "We need to help them." Denise says, "No, please, you can't leave me here. I can't fight. And you won't last out there with your leg, Aiden." Aiden looks at her and nods. Noah says, "I'll stay too, then. No offense Aiden, but I don't really trust you with Denise's life." Aiden says, "Understood."

Sam says, "Mom, please don't go!" Jessie says, "I have to find Ron, honey!" Sam says, "But I need you!" Jessie says, "You have to trust me, okay? Lock yourself in the closet, just like I showed you. I promise, I'll be back." Jessie kisses Sam on the forehead, before she runs out. Sam tearfully heads inside the closet and locks it, scared. Wolves are running through the streets. A man is stabbing a woman to death. He paints a W on his forehead with her blood. Meanwhile, a man runs into his house and tries to close it, but a Wolf pushes it open, impaling the man through the chest with a machete. Inside the Grimes house, Carl runs out of a room with an assault rifle. Rosita runs out with one as well. Carl says, "They're coming in from all over!" Rosita says, "Stay here, keep your sister safe, I'm gonna go help!" Rosita runs out of the house. Carl locks the front door as Rosita runs out.

Rick says, "Okay, fine, but try to keep up. Everyone else, get back safe." Rick and David walk away as the rest of the herd crew look at each other worryingly. Later, they are walking through the woods. T-Dog says, "We gotta be ahead of them by at least 10 or 20 minutes by now." Morgan says, "If we keep up the pace we're at, we'll all make it home." Sturgess says, "We don't even know what's waiting for us." Tara says, "Relax dude. We've got this." Sturgess says, "That sound... maybe someone plowed right through the gate. Maybe we're walking back to nothing." Andrea says, "The others can handle the problem. Trust me, they have before." They come across a pack of walkers. T-Dog tells the Alexandrians not to shoot unless they have to. T-Dog, Andrea, Morgan, Abraham, Michonne, and Tara begin fighting the walkers. Scott pulls out a knife and looks to Heath & Sturgess, saying, "Come on. That's us." Scott & Heath approach and help fight the walkers while Sturgess stays back, pulling out his gun nervously. Annie leans on a tree to support herself. A walker grabs Sturgess, and he misfires his gun several times, accidentally hitting Scott in his leg. Annie shoots a few walkers in the head as Sturgess runs away. Heath quickly kills a walker trying to bite Scott. All the walkers lay dead. Abraham says, "Let's pull the cobwebs out of our asses and move before we regret it."

The Governor, Gareth, Mary, Dwight, Sherry, Tina, & Sam make it down the wall, having climbed the supports to get in. They hide behind a house. The Governor aims his assault rifle, looking through the scope. He sees a Wolf hacking Mikey to death with an axe. The Governor says, "It's those Wolves people. There's more of them." Dwight asks, "Wolves?" Gareth says, "We ran into two of them on the way here and we took them out. Shouldn't be too hard to take a few dozen of them out if others are helping." The Governor says, "We don't know the people here, so let's get a good look first." The Governor scans throughout the street, when he sees Sasha in a house by the window, sniping down Wolves with a sniper rifle. The Governor lowers his assault rifle, shocked to see her. Gareth asks, "What did you see?" The Governor says, "...Nothing."

Spencer aims his assault rifle as he looks through the streets. He sees Mikey being hacked to death. The Wolf sees Spencer aiming for him and runs. Spencer shoots and misses. Spencer says, "Come on..." Spencer sees a Wolf slice open Holly's stomach. The Wolf is then shot in the head by Rosita as she & Officer Shepherd run to Holly's aid, picking her up. Spencer then hears a truck approaching and turns around. Vivien is driving the truck. Vivien smirks as she flicks a lever, causing a horn to start going off. Vivien hops out of the truck as the truck crashes into Alexandria's gate. Spencer shoots at Vivien, but she manages to escape into the forest. Spencer says, "Damn it!" Vivien pulls out a remote and presses a button, causing the back of the truck to open. Walkers pour out of the truck, managing to get in through an opening in the partially destroyed gate. Spencer's eyes widen.

Lilly & Eastman see walkers getting into Alexandria. Lilly says, "This isn't good." Eastman says, "It isn't. Which is why we need to go in and help everyone." Lilly says, "I haven't been apart of a fight like this before. I mean, I've seen it-- but I'm still not sure if I can make it out a second time." Eastman says, "You can, Lilly. You remember what I showed you. Aikido." Lilly takes a deep breath, before she nods, saying, "Okay." The two run towards Alexandria.

The herd crew walks into an abandoned town. Annie & Scott are limping. Michonne says, "We could possibly use one of these buildings as a distraction for the half of the herd coming our way." Abraham says, "I like the idea of that. Burning a building down will keep them distracted while we get the hell home." Heath says, "I've been here before. There's a feed store we could burn down." Annie says, "There might not be enough time for that. I'm slowing you guys down. It's simple: leave me." Scott says, "Leave us. If you aren't gonna do it now, you're gonna have to do it later. I'm not gonna be the reason we all go down." Michonne says, "We don't leave people behind." Tara says, "Yeah, what she said. You guys might be strangers to us, but you're still one of us." Scott says, "That doesn't matter. You're not hearing what we're saying. My leg's only gonna get worse, and it's most likely I won't make it back to the infirmary. Even if I did, an infection or the blood loss could kill me." Annie says, "Please, just listen to us. Leave us, burn the feed store down, and get back home." Everyone looks at Scott & Annie.

Michonne, Andrea, T-Dog, Morgan, Abraham, and Tara have a decision to make:

A. Leave Scott & Annie behind

B. Refuse to leave Scott & Annie behind

10. Back To Top    #270
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll go with B. But why can't they split up; some go and some stay?

So great that the Gov and Gareth are still alive :)

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast