1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Level

Spoil the Dead's Version of the Walking Dead: Commenting Thread --- Part 3

If you are looking for Part 1 (and i don't know why you would be) click this link --> http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...cussion-Thread

Part 2-> http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...-Thread-Part-2

I have relinquished this fan-fiction to @AllLifeIsPrecious please direct your questions and such to him from now on.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    Abraham, Merle and Michonne.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Michonne, Glenn and Abe

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Level
    Who will Rick take with him into Shirewilt? (Pick 3 people out of the ones below)

Andrea (5 Votes)

T-Dog (5 Votes)

Merle (8 Votes)

Dawn (6 Votes)

Shepard (2 Votes)

Michonne (8 Votes)

Abraham (3 Votes)

Sasha (1 Votes)

Glenn (1 Votes)

THE POLL WILL END AT 12:00 PM TOMORROW, IF YOU WANNA CHANGE YOUR VOTES POST AGAIN TELLING ME

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Glad to see chapters are coming in faster now! Are you going to make Spoil The Dead's Fear The Walking Dead and/or Spoil The Dead's The Walking Dead Game at some point?

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    I propose that "i am the walrus coo coo cachoo coo coo cachoo" should becomes this threads motto.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveToClear View Post
    Glad to see chapters are coming in faster now! Are you going to make Spoil The Dead's Fear The Walking Dead and/or Spoil The Dead's The Walking Dead Game at some point?
    possibly will make a FTWD one, but probably not anytime soon

Telltale's video game is what inspired me to this because it is already a choose your own adventure story, probably won't do one for it

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Did the poll end?

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level

Edit: I demand a Halloween special!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Level
    YES THE POLL ENDED A WHILE AGO, I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE THE CHAPTER BUT HERE WE GO!

Who will Rick take with him into Shirewilt? (Pick 3 people out of the ones below)

Andrea (5 Votes)

T-Dog (5 Votes)

Merle (8 Votes)

Dawn (6 Votes)

Shepard (2 Votes)

Michonne (8 Votes)

Abraham (3 Votes)

Sasha (1 Votes)

Glenn (1 Votes)

Merle, Dawn, and Michonne will go with Rick and Noah to Shirewilt.

CHAPTER 136 COMING SOON

- - - Updated - - -

CHAPTER 136

Andrea (5 Votes)

T-Dog (5 Votes)

Merle (8 Votes)

Dawn (6 Votes)

Shepard (2 Votes)

Michonne (8 Votes)

Abraham (3 Votes)

Sasha (1 Votes)

Glenn (1 Votes)

Merle, Dawn, and Michonne will go with Rick and Noah to Shirewilt

@Will @ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @twdfann1 @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @IHaveToClear @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @DanNintendoMan @cleverusernamehere @John Dixon

Rick decides to take Merle, Michonne, & Dawn with him and Noah. Rick whispers to Merle to keep an eye on Dawn as they are walking towards Shirewilt. Merle says “Shit, if you guys leave me alone with her I might not be able to contain myself.” Rick says “Contain yourself Merle, you were once in her situtation.” Merle says “I ain’t never killed anybody in our group or got anybody killed.” Rick says “You sure about that?” Merle goes silent. The group approaches the front gates. Noah rushes to the gate trying to open it but it is locked. Michonne climbs the wall and peers inside to the town destroyed. She comes back down silent. Noah panics and hops the gate. Rick and the others jump the fence as well. Noah breaks down in tears as Rick and the others follow after him. Merle sighs. Merle says “Sorry kid, looks like your people got screwed a while ago.” Merle spots writing on the wall that says “Wolves Not Far” he pays no mind to it and walks back to the others. Dawn comforts Noah telling him that he is with their group now. Rick glares at Dawn before intervening and telling Noah that he is truly sorry about what happened. Rick then radios Morgan telling him that the community is lost.

Rick decides to take Merle with him to see what they can find as Rick doesn’t trust Merle alone with Dawn, Rick tells Michonne to keep an eye on Dawn and Noah both. Merle says “If she tries anything I’m telling you Sheriff, I won’t hesitate, you guys didn’t listen to Carol and look what happened, it cost her her life.” Rick says “Just calm down, she won’t try anything, there’s how many of us and only 3 of them. Besides they decided to come with us Merle, we didn’t force them to.” Merle says “We had them at gunpoint, pretty sure they thought we’d kill them if they didn’t wanna come with us.” Rick sighs. Noah is still silently crying over the death of his family and community. Michonne tries calm him down which doesn’t work. Michonne gets us and looks at the “Wolves Not Far” graffiti. Michonne goes and walks over to it. Noah gets up and sees his old house from afar and begins running to it. Dawn chases after him. They enter the house and find Noah's mother dead in the living room, her head having been bashed in by a blunt weapon of some sort. Noah falls to her side and apologizes profusely. Dawn hears noises coming from one of the back rooms, she pulls out a knife, not having a gun since Rick took it. Dawn walks into the bedroom and is distracted by a photo of Noah’s brothers. Dawn is then bitten by a walker by surprise. Noah hurries into the room and kills the walker before frantically telling Dawn that he will go get the others.

Rick and Merle sit outside a house looking through trash. Rick looks around appreciating the scenery. Rick says “Despite eveything that probably happened here, it is strangely peaceful.” Merle looks over at a group of mutilated legs and says “Yeah, peaceful.” Dawn lies on the floor of the bedroom looking at the window, appreciating the sunlight beaming onto her face, as she knows it will be the last sunlight she will ever feel. Suddenly another walker comes into the room, Dawn struggles to pick up her knife she dropped and is bitten on the arm as she fights the walker back and stabs it in the head. Noah yells for Michonne to get Rick and Merle as Dawn has been bit. Michonne runs in the direction that Rick and Merle went. She sees them and yells to them to hurry as something is wrong with Dawn. Merle says “I wouldn’t be surprised if she killed the kid.” Noah, Michonne, Rick and Merle make it to Dawn who is lying on the floor bleeding out from the bites on her arm. Rick sees she is only bitten on the arm.

Rick has a decision to make.

A. Cut off her arm

B. Leave her here to die

C. Put her down

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast