1. Back To Top    #161
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Little teaser for next chapter:

We will see characters we haven't seen in a while, and it's not The Governor or Gareth's groups ;)

2. Back To Top    #162
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    C and B (might be more interesting if Merle goes alone)

3. Back To Top    #163
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    We will see characters we haven't seen in a while, and it's not The Governor or Gareth's groups ;)
    Vatos, Abuela and the chihuahuas? I'm in.

4. Back To Top    #164
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    Vatos, Abuela and the chihuahuas? I'm in.
    Haha, unfortunately not. Abuela and the Vatos were murdered by The Governor back in volume 1, and Guillermo by Merle in volume 3.

5. Back To Top    #165
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 144

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @jb99tilinfinity @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @B-Lew @deadsuze @TheLethalWeapon @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @DEADLOVER @shrike @bertglamga @Nyradmilli @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @jdubbs @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @TheHazzord

Glenn has a decision to make:

A. Round everyone up and try to take on the walkers at the front (2 votes)

B. Find another way in (5 votes)

C. Attempt to draw the walkers away (2 votes)

Choice B wins

Merle has a decision to make:

A. Confront Pete with Shepherd (2 votes)

B. Confront Pete without Shepherd (5 votes)

C. Do not confront Pete, but tell Shepherd to (2 votes)

D. Neither will confront Pete (0 votes)

Choice B wins

OVER A MONTH AGO

Lilly and Haley are running from a few walkers, it has been a day since The Governor's final assault on the prison. Haley says, "Lilly, you've gotta keep up!" Lilly says, "What's the point? My daughter's dead... and my sister could be, too." Haley says, "They'd want you to keep going! Now come on!" Haley grabs Lilly's arm, they continue to run. They run for a few more minutes, when they see something strange up ahead. Haley stops running, so does Lilly. They see two cabins with solar panels on the roofs. They then see a goat on a leash, the goat bleats at them. Lilly & Haley step over cans hanging from wire, as if to alert whoever that another presence is close. Lilly asks, "...Why is there a goat here?" Haley says, "I don't know. But if a goat's here on a leash, then that means--" They suddenly hear a man say, "Hey, could you step away from the goat? She's not yours. I still need her, I'm still figuring out how to make cheese." Haley pulls out her handgun, Lilly doesn't. Haley says, "Come out. Who are you?" The man says, "There's no need for that gun. Just put it down, let's talk. Have some falafel, maybe? You two look hungry." Haley asks, "How do I know you're not going to kill us?" The man says, "I don't believe killing is necessary. All life is precious." Lilly & Haley look at each other, confused.

Haley has a decision to make:

A. Comply, lower your gun

B. Don't comply, keep your gun up

PRESENT

Deanna is in her home, when she hears a knock at the door. Deanna opens it, Gabriel standing on the other side. Deanna asks, "Gabriel, what is it?" Gabriel says, "I'd like to speak with you." Deanna says, "Come in." Gabriel walks in as Deanna closes the door. Gabriel then looks to Deanna and says, "Rick and his group... you made the right choice in letting them in. You say this place isn't a paradise, but it is. If you feel doubt about letting the others in, about giving them leadership roles... don't. They're good people, they can help Alexandria stay standing." Michonne slowly and quietly walks up the stairs, she listens as Gabriel tells Deanna, "They saved my life from the dead when they didn't have to. They protected me. Then later, when these people attacked my church, they were on their knees begging for mercy... and Rick let them live. He let them walk the Earth another day. That's what helped me restore my faith. That there are still people that do good." Michonne smiles a little. Deanna nods, saying, "Thank you, Gabriel. I've learned a lot from this conversation. I have a lot to think about it." Gabriel nods with a smile, before he says, "I'm grateful to be here. Everyone else is. Rick & his group know how to survive. Listen to them... you won't regret it." Gabriel leaves. Just then, Deanna & Michonne hear a window break out on the street, followed by shouting.

Merle looks at Shepherd and says, "I'll talk to the man by myself." Shepherd asks, "Are you sure?" Merle says, "If I wasn't sure I woulda said so, Officer Sheep Herder." Shepherd says, "It's Officer Shepherd." Merle says, "Whatever. Just let me handle it." Shepherd nods, saying, "Try not to get us kicked out." Shepherd walks away. Merle walks up to the Anderson's house. Merle walks up the steps and knocks on the front door. No answer. Merle knocks again, when he sees the curtains move. The door opens, Pete standing at the door. Pete says, "Hey, uh... Merle, do you need something?" Merle barges into the house as Pete asks, "What do you think you're doing?" Merle asks, "Where's your kid, and your blondie wife?" Pete asks, "What does it matter to you? I'm gonna have to ask you to leave... Merle." Merle says, "I ain't doing shit. You know, my father used to beat the hell outta my brother. He did the same to me, except not as bad because I could fight back. I was a military worker." Pete says, "Get out." Merle pushes Pete up against the wall, saying, "You're gonna regret beating your wife & kids, Pete." Pete says, "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Pete swings a punch at Merle, who dodges. Merle punches Pete across the face as Jessie runs out. Pete tackles Merle to the floor, breaking a table. Jessie shouts, "PETE, STOP IT!" Merle throws Pete against the wall, punching him in the ribs. Pete wraps his hands around Merle's neck, Merle grabs him and the two go flying out the window, onto the street.

Glenn and T-Dog stare at all the walkers fenced in around the front of the warehouse. Glenn says, "Looks like we're gonna have to find another way in. Can't get in or out around the front." Later, Glenn opens the door to the back of the warehouse. Glenn bangs on the door to draw any walkers out. Aiden goes to walk in, but Glenn tells him to wait another second, it's a big place. Aiden says they should assume they are, also saying, "Let's move, let's be safe." Glenn nods, the six head inside the warehouse. They begin checking out the aisles, shining their flashlights as they make sure the warehouse is clear. They soon come across a fenced-in section of the warehouse, where dozens of walkers behind it push at it. Aiden says, "We're clear." Tara says, "There could be more." Aiden says, "Let's get to work." Tara then looks to Eugene, saying, "You're up."

Tara & Eugene walk through an aisle, looking for the cartridges needed for the solar panels. Eugene then spots the right box, saying, "This one. This one right here." Tara cuts open the box and pulls out a cartridge. Eugene nods. Tara softly calls out, "We found them!" Tara & Eugene begin grabbing cartridges. Aiden & Nicholas are walking around, when a walker in armor approaches Aiden. Aiden turns and attempts to shoot the walker, but its helmet protects it. Glenn says, "Let it come closer." Aiden says, "I got it." Aiden then shoots the walker in the leg, disabling it. Aiden begins shooting the walker, Glenn sees a grenade on the walker, and Aiden is shooting too close to it. Glenn panics.

Glenn has a decision to make:

A. Run to Aiden and try to stop him

B. Shoot Aiden in the leg to stop him

C. Jump out of the way before the grenade explodes

Abraham, Tobin, Bruce, Francine, and the rest of the construction crew are at the old shopping mall that was being built, they are collecting what's left of it to expand Alexandria. Francine is standing atop the forklift. Abraham asks Bruce, "Tobin really thinks this'll take four weeks?" Bruce says, "Yeah. That's what he said. First time they expanded the wall, it took twice that." Abraham nods, leaning against a truck. He watches as birds fly by, his PTSD kicks in as he breathes heavily. Just then, walkers are heard. Bruce runs from walkers as they begin shooting at them. Abraham grabs an assault rifle, running up next to them. Abraham, Tobin, Bruce, Francine, and the others shoot walkers dead. Tobin accidentally shoots the forklift, Francine falls to the ground, twisting her ankle upon impact. Tobin shouts, "Everybody back to the truck where it's safe!" Abraham asks, "What about Francine?!" Tobin shakes his head, he and the remaining of the construction crew run back to the truck. Abraham looks back at Francine, who attempts to drag herself away from the walkers.

Abraham has a decision to make:

A. Run back to the truck with Tobin & the others, leave Francine to die

B. Act against Tobin's orders and save Francine

Sasha is in the sniper tower, she hears glass shattering & screaming off in the distance. She aims, looking out towards the street as she sees people running. Merle & Pete are fighting out on the streets. Pete punches Merle across the face, wrapping his hands around his neck again. Jessie runs over, attempting to pull Pete off of him. Pete punches Jessie in the face, Merle punches Pete in the face and flips him over. Merle wraps his hands around Pete's neck. Morgan runs up, saying, "Damn it Merle, stop!" Merle pushes Morgan away, Pete punches him across the face. Merle wraps his hands around Pete's neck as he begins to choke him. He then sees a red balloon float up into the sky. Just then, Deanna, Reg, and Spencer run over. Deanna says, "Merle, stop it! Stop it, right now!" Merle says, "No. This fucker deserves to die." Deanna shouts, "Damn it, Merle! I said stop!" Rick runs over, asking, "Merle, what the hell are you doing?!" Merle says, "This piece a' shit's been beating his wife & kids!" Daryl stands nearby, the mention of abuse reminds him of Carol's husband Ed, and grows angry. Rick asks, "How do you know?" Merle says, "All it takes is senses Officer Friendly..." Jessie then admits, "...He's right." Rick looks at Jessie, shocked. Deanna says, "Merle! Let go of Pete right now!" Having had enough, Merle draws his handgun, aiming it at Deanna. Merle asks, "Or what? What're ya gonna do? Have your officers arrest me?" Deanna says, "...Put that gun down, Merle." Morgan shakes his head with a sigh as Merle says, "You people don't get it. Daryl & I's father, he was just like Pete. He'd get shitfaced drunk and beat up on us. Fucker got what he deserved when the walkers cornered him in the woods." Deanna says, "Pete's a surgeon... he's saved many lives!" Merle says, "Don't mean shit, lady. We ran into a doctor, or scientist, whatever, that wanted to blow us up into nothing. You need to kill this bastard before he--" Merle is suddenly knocked out with a rock to the head by Andrea. Andrea grabs Merle's gun as everyone stares on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #166
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    Haley: A
    Glenn: A
    Abraham: B

7. Back To Top    #167
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    A, B, B please :) Really good stuff here.

8. Back To Top    #168
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Haley: A
    Glenn: B
    Abe: B

9. Back To Top    #169
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads