Thread: Sasha & Bob

1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    I enjoy both of them as their own respective characters (especially Bob) but I couldn't agree more that their relationship felt incredibly rushed. This all goes back to my frustration over them killing Bob so early into Season 5. His exit was incredibly well done, no doubt, but there was no reason anybody else couldn't have been tainted meat. It probably actually would've been more of a dramatic irony if it were Tyreese; through his resistance in killing Martin he ends up essentially killing his own self in return.

Regardless of Bob's lifespan though, they should've at the very least kept in this scene to make the development of their relationship come off more organic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZq6fPtMrg
    Oh what a great scene! Thanks for the link i hadnt watched it before. Yes, they couldve worked it up a little more but TWD always rushes its relationships. I think they were trying to hint at it in the prison during the flue outbreak though which gave it a few more eps of evidence.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I really liked Sasha and Bob as a pairing - it's a shame that it felt a bit rushed and that they didn't get more time together. I love that Scene in S4 where they're walking along the tracks together + he's trying to think of positive things about everything even tho' I'd have been "We're in the midst of a zombie apocalypse I think it's OK to feel a bit bummed out." But they were a sweet couple + I think they got a bit of a raw deal off the writers in terms of development.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Sasha and Bob were okay as a couple. Alone was one of my favorite episodes in S4. I liked the pairing of all three characters in it.

It would've been nice if Bob lived longer, but the timing of his death was perfect. At the end of the day Terminus crew was following TF, they would not have been able to stay in hiding for any length of time.

Bob was also the right choice for the storyline. In the end he wasn't Alone and he did not die that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12