Thread: Sasha & Bob

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)

Sasha & Bob

I don't know if they already have a thread or not, but I thought I'd make one to commemorate their short but sweet relationship. Discuss whatever you like about the couple here.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    It took me a beat to get into Sasha/Bob. It felt a little forced in the beginning but natural chemistry between the actors drew me in. They were very sweet together

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Bosha (still love that name) felt really forced to me too, but I stopped caring about that because the actors had fantastic chemistry. And I love that Sasha still wears Bob's jacket.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    I really wished that either they had waited for the tainted meat storyline so they could have grown better or started season 4 as a relationship. Or possibly have given tainted meat to someone else but who?

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    Bosha (still love that name) felt really forced to me too, but I stopped caring about that because the actors had fantastic chemistry. And I love that Sasha still wears Bob's jacket.
    Yeah i agree it was pretty forced but they had a lot of cutesy moments. I wasnt a huge shipper for them, but i was fine with their relationship and wouldnt have minded it being more extensive.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved Bob and Sasha individually and together as a couple. It's sad that they didn't get to live out their relationship longer.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    I need you by my side. Poison Ivy's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Level
    I actually got a little teary-eyed looking at that photo you posted, @A-Breck. I really miss Bob, and I miss seeing the happier times he and Sasha shared together. Sure, the arc was forced but I really loved these two characters together and SMG and LGJ were just wonderful together. His death was one of the most beautiful moments on the show, their final scenes together had me in absolute bits. I loved that she's kept his jacket and I hope it's something she'll keep for her duration on the show, as it's a beautiful reminder to the short time they got to spend together and happier times.

"You don't have to do it. You don't have to be alone again."
    "I won't be."

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Breck View Post
    I don't know if they already have a thread or not, but I thought I'd make one to commemorate their short but sweet relationship. Discuss whatever you like about the couple here.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/1e1ccc20b...wse8o1_500.png
    I heart this ship so much
    I love their interaction and Sasha is bae

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    I actually got a little teary-eyed looking at that photo you posted, @A-Breck. I really miss Bob, and I miss seeing the happier times he and Sasha shared together. Sure, the arc was forced but I really loved these two characters together and SMG and LGJ were just wonderful together. His death was one of the most beautiful moments on the show, their final scenes together had me in absolute bits. I loved that she's kept his jacket and I hope it's something she'll keep for her duration on the show, as it's a beautiful reminder to the short time they got to spend together and happier times.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c47710590...uo3_r1_250.gif http://33.media.tumblr.com/f73f2b2f2...uo1_r1_250.gif
    http://38.media.tumblr.com/1906b4a7a...uo5_r1_250.gif http://33.media.tumblr.com/6d05690c3...uo2_r1_250.gif
    http://38.media.tumblr.com/1108317e8...uo4_r1_250.gif http://33.media.tumblr.com/bfcd4bdd6...uo6_r1_250.gif
    "You don't have to do it. You don't have to be alone again."
    "I won't be."

The photo was what inspired me to open the thread! Its so beautiful

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    I enjoy both of them as their own respective characters (especially Bob) but I couldn't agree more that their relationship felt incredibly rushed. This all goes back to my frustration over them killing Bob so early into Season 5. His exit was incredibly well done, no doubt, but there was no reason anybody else couldn't have been tainted meat. It probably actually would've been more of a dramatic irony if it were Tyreese; through his resistance in killing Martin he ends up essentially killing his own self in return.

Regardless of Bob's lifespan though, they should've at the very least kept in this scene to make the development of their relationship come off more organic:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast