Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level

The "I Hate" Thread

Okay, which comic book character do you hate, or just like less than everyone else? Let the world know. Please give more than just a name. This is the place to rant about it

I hate Father Gabriel. No character has ever annoyed me more with their very presence. There's never been anything remotely interesting about him. His character is completely useless. I don't even know why Father Gabriel was brought in to begin with or why they still haven't killed him. He's something of a non-character anyway, why not just officially end him.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate almost everyone in the comics lmao

Here's my list and why:
    Dale (unlikeable old man sleeping with a 20 something years old)
    Holly (sleeping with a taken men trying to turn Abraham against Rick, dying like an idiot because she was cocky and thought she had a chance against fucking Negan, seriously how dumb was she? And even in death she still caused problems, bit Denise..)
    Tyreese (for victim shaming Carol and beating up Rick so badly
    Carol (I felt bad for her but I also hated her, she wasn't built for this world so good riddance)
    Lori (annoying, even Rick told her to shut the fuck up)
    Shane (same as the above, also shitty friend)
    Dwight
    Douglas (awful leader and was chasing Andrea, gross)
    Gabriel (why the fuck is he still alive??)
    Michonne (after Prison arc she is pointless and unlikeable as fuck)
    Carl (when he grew up, diee)
    Rick (after the time jump, he lost his balls somewhere on the road, and his look is awful)
    Lydia (terrible character)
    Alpha (same as the above)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    I hate almost everyone in the comics lmao

Here's my list and why:
    Dale (unlikeable old man sleeping with a 20 something years old)
    Holly (sleeping with a taken men trying to turn Abraham against Rick, dying like an idiot because she was cocky and thought she had a chance against fucking Negan, seriously how dumb was she? And even in death she still caused problems, bit Denise..)
    Tyreese (for victim shaming Carol and beating up Rick so badly
    Carol (I felt bad for her but I also hated her, she wasn't built for this world so good riddance)
    Lori (annoying, even Rick told her to shut the fuck up)
    Shane (same as the above, also shitty friend)
    Dwight
    Douglas (awful leader and was chasing Andrea, gross)
    Gabriel (why the fuck is he still alive??)
    Michonne (after Prison arc she is pointless and unlikeable as fuck)
    Carl (when he grew up, diee)
    Rick (after the time jump, he lost his balls somewhere on the road, and his look is awful)
    Lydia (terrible character)
    Alpha (same as the above)
    What!? I don't think I could keep reading if I didn't like/weren't interested in many of them.

Mine is Ezkiel. Totally pointless to even The Walking Dead and his way too cartoon-ish, even for a comic book character. Especially since a lot of the characters are just focused on surviving, but his group likes to role play. Wtf? Oh, and he kept a tiger. This coming from someone who loved Shiva.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Black Widow At least you left a couple characters. LOL I loved your Holly comment. "Even in death, she still caused problems," made me smile.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    @Black Widow At least you left a couple characters. LOL I loved your Holly comment. "Even in death, she still caused problems," made me smile.
    Lol, I can't with Holly, she dies and even dead she still fucks up biting Denise..

Anyway, I still like Negan, Maggie and Jesus @SnuffVille before they turned him into an useless old man I liked Rick very much, and Andrea before she became irrelevant.
    Buy yeah they all can die for all I care, just don't touch Maggie, Jesus and Negan (the world needs bad men, he keeps other bad men from the door..) maybe keep Sophia, she's a good kid, Dante is cool in my book. And Rick is needed even if he is just a shadow of himself, I would stop reading if they make Carl the lead, he's annoying enough.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Black Widow I certainly don't hate as many as you do. There are actually very few current characters I actually hate or even completely dislike. I have to admit though, as much as I love the comic, (and I really do), I'm not truly invested in any of the characters enough to care if they died. I'm with you, the only exceptions, (in order of how much I care), are Negan, (I think that was obvious), Jesus, and Maggie. I like Dante and would rather he didn't die, but if he does, he does. Of course, I've loved several past characters, but the only one that really truly upset me to any degree, was Shiva. I hated that!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Honestly though, compared to a TV show, character characters in a comic book is easy to get past.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @SnuffVille You mean the character deaths? I agree. It's the whole experience with TV. You watch the death happen, not see pictures. You hear any screams or whatever else. It brings it all to life and because of this, I can't wait for Lucille's first appearance. It will be brutal.

Also on that note, it would have been interesting to see some of the Woodbury stuff play out on screen.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    Bringing this thread back from the dead since I just recently did a reread.

I don't hate Gabriel but I do wonder what Kirkman has planned for him. He was introduced just to be thrust into the background where we don't see him for a good 20 issues. i think he's going to die in the war now that he wants to help face Alpha.

Other characters I hated:
    Carol, Lori, Gregory, Allen, Donna, Dale (he was such a dick for his last 25 or so issues), and the governor but I hated him because he was so vile rather than hating him as a character (if that makes sense).

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

The "I Hate" Thread

I think South Park is the smartest show on tv. Period. No other show compares. Ive been watching it since season one started airing. I was in high school. Its one of the only shows I still watch on tv as it airs. What did everyone think of episode 200?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast