Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Level

Where Will They Go Next?

They've been to various places in the comics and I think at some point they will either expand or lose everything and continue on to another place.

Where do you think they would/should go next?

I think TWD should go to New York and maybe end either there or in Maine.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm starting to feel Alexandria/Hilltop has overstayed its welcome. I wouldn't mind seeing Alpha's horde being the factor that ends the communities. After that, with nowhere else to settle down in the area, the survivors could go on the road again.

Where, I don't know. New York would be interesting to see. Maybe moving away from the East Coast all together, even.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Hopefully they'll leave the ASZ or Hilltop and find something else. Not another community like 'Kingdom'. A place worst than Woodbury or Sanctuary.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I want to see the group on the road again. I think there could be plenty interesting story arcs explored there. Negan and Rick on the road together? I really think Maggie is going to die soon so maybe someone adopting Hershel/Sophia and how Sophia reacts to the loss as well as Carl getting with Lydia. Eugene's radio. Tons of stuff to be explored.

At the end of the day, I want 1 of two things in a new location.

(1) The group heads for the coast and we could have an arc of betrayal on the ship and maybe the group dealing with some not so friendly post-apocalyptic pirates along the coastline and then that could lead either north or south when they eventually reach the shore again. Who knows, maybe its just them staying on the boat off shore while Alpha's herd waits for them on the beach. Standoff.

(2) The government is taking back the states. Rick and co are brought to a massive fortified location where Rick is in no sense of power. Unlike Alexandria, The communities, The Prison, or anything before we could have a Rick Grimes who is forced to take orders from something much bigger than him or his group. I'm thinking if they did this they could move away from the coast and more towards the midwest. A city like Pittsburgh or Cleveland perhaps?

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.