Forgot your username?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the first half of the season will be spent on the boat and along the coast where they discover other cities (San Diego included) are destroyed. Eventually they are caught by the larger boat out there somewhere. It will end up being Jack and his friends. They take over the yacht because it is more suitable than their other ship which was damaged while they were attacking a previous group. They take the group hostage while figuring out how to operate the yacht. They figure it out and kill Strand. The rest of the group is able to fight back. Yacht is conveniently shot up/damaged during the fight between groups. Alicia kills Jack. It is run aground and the midseason ends with the group now back ashore wondering where to go.

Deaths - Strand, maybe Alicia

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Think it would be sick if they landed in Mexico or somewhere in South America. It would be super cool to see more of the ZA world outside of the US.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociman View Post
    I think the first half of the season will be spent on the boat and along the coast where they discover other cities (San Diego included) are destroyed. Eventually they are caught by the larger boat out there somewhere. It will end up being Jack and his friends. They take over the yacht because it is more suitable than their other ship which was damaged while they were attacking a previous group. They take the group hostage while figuring out how to operate the yacht. They figure it out and kill Strand. The rest of the group is able to fight back. Yacht is conveniently shot up/damaged during the fight between groups. Alicia kills Jack. It is run aground and the midseason ends with the group now back ashore wondering where to go.

Deaths - Strand, maybe Alicia
    They better not kill off Strand. Him and Daniel are the only things that elevate this show slightly above trash

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd like to see them head to Alaska. It would be a totally different take of the world in the cold since TWD is in the south. Might be interesting to see the survivors survive/handle the cold weather.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Got the webisode character that is suppose to show up here at some point too . Will it be one that they meet while out to sea and is this going to be a good guy or bad guy for them ?

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Well now that season 2 is about three-quarters over I would really like the show to come back to the United States. I've never enjoyed Mexico-themed entertainment. Not a fan of the setting in the desert or the cliche cartel types. I was really hoping they'd sail the Abigail north to maybe Seattle.

Now that ol' Abigail has been stolen, I'd like the group to move North. I feel like the final showdown this Season is going to be Hero Group vs Psycho Chris Group. Hopefully upon conclusion of this arc, the characters will have made their way North of borders. If the two shows are going to crossover at some point, the group is going to need to begin heading East. In good time, though.

Sooner or later, regardless of which show does it, I'd love to see some damn Snow Walkers. Like Alaska; Freeze the Walking Dead
    When this show was first announced I'd really hoped for it to be more of an anthology show, with the setting changing to different characters and locations every season. I suppose they could still do that with the group. They've already been in LA, Open Waters, and now Mexico.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    And they haven't even gotten on the boat yet

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)