Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Might be AMC's next big original hit. They've been mostly relying on TWD, FTWD and Better Call Saul. 2/3 are spinoffs.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I re-watched episode 1, and when Sunny helped M.K. escape I was floored to notice the music in the background had a TWD connection. It was "Lead Me Home" by Jamie N. Common ~ which played during the 'Clear' ep, as Rick, Michonne and Carl drove past dead orange backpack guy! It was cool hearing it in a different context.

This is an intriguing show, with a lot of potential, and ~ will help in dealing with the lack of TWD on Sunday nights.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    I am really liking this show so far. It has a lot of potential, and I will definitely keep watching

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Level
    I love this show and The Widow is my favorite. So stylish in her high-heels while slicing & dicing her enemies.

Sneak Peak: Into the Badlands: The Widow Gets Ambushed

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I re-watched episode 1, and when Sunny helped M.K. escape I was floored to notice the music in the background had a TWD connection. It was "Lead Me Home" by Jamie N. Common ~ which played during the 'Clear' ep, as Rick, Michonne and Carl drove past dead orange backpack guy! It was cool hearing it in a different context.

This is an intriguing show, with a lot of potential, and ~ will help in dealing with the lack of TWD on Sunday nights.
    OMG Yes! I thought I was going crazy! I was like wait a minute that's the same song from TWD!

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    OMG Yes! I thought I was going crazy! I was like wait a minute that's the same song from TWD!
    That's one of my favorite songs from TWD, from one of my favorite episodes! I'm glad ItB used it!

I spelled the singer's last name wrong, but I couldn't edit it ~ it's Jamie N. Commons, with an s.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    That's one of my favorite songs from TWD, from one of my favorite episodes! I'm glad ItB used it!

I spelled the singer's last name wrong, but I couldn't edit it ~ it's Jamie N. Commons, with an s.
    It's a beautiful song and I loved hearing it again!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    The episode tonight piqued my interest. MK is a good kid at heart, and I thought it was sweet that he and Veil hit it off, especially since Sunny wants MK to protect her. Maybe she can find someone to interpret that book for him. I'm really concerned that Quinn knows about Sunny and Veil, though. When he paid Veil a visit, I was afraid it was for sex, but I realized that he probably is desperate for treatment for his brain tumor. The fight scenes continue to be spectacular. Some of the best I've ever seen. I'd never seen wheelchair martial arts before, and was majorly impressed! Idk but I think it's also rare to see females throwing down like those ladies do. Respect!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    The episode tonight piqued my interest. MK is a good kid at heart, and I thought it was sweet that he and Veil hit it off, especially since Sunny wants MK to protect her. Maybe she can find someone to interpret that book for him. I'm really concerned that Quinn knows about Sunny and Veil, though. When he paid Veil a visit, I was afraid it was for sex, but I realized that he probably is desperate for treatment for his brain tumor. The fight scenes continue to be spectacular. Some of the best I've ever seen. I'd never seen wheelchair martial arts before, and was majorly impressed! Idk but I think it's also rare to see females throwing down like those ladies do. Respect!
    Much respect to the ladies! I love the fact that Veil has such skills to create artificial body parts. I think Quinn is definitely attracted to Veil! If she's able to save his life some how I could see him feeling indebted to her. This may be a set up for future arcs.

If Veil leaves The Badlands with M.K. Quinn wanting her would be a even more bigger motivation to bring her back! Plus Quinn doesn't know about Sunny, Veil and their baby!

It was a solid episode. I truly enjoyed it! I'm really enjoying watching Sunny and Veils relationship unfold. Their cute together. M.K./Sunny/Veil and Tilda have a interesting friendship brewing and it's nice to watch.****

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Much respect to the ladies! I love the fact that Veil has such skills to create artificial body parts. I think Quinn is definitely attracted to Veil! If she's able to save his life some how I could see him feeling indebted to her. This may be a set up for future arcs.

If Veil leaves The Badlands with M.K. Quinn wanting her would be a even more bigger motivation to bring her back! Plus Quinn doesn't know about Sunny, Veil and their baby!

It was a solid episode. I truly enjoyed it! I'm really enjoying watching Sunny and Veils relationship unfold. Their cute together. M.K./Sunny/Veil and Tilda have a interesting friendship brewing and it's nice to watch.****
    That's also what I was thinking ~ M.K. and Tilda seem to have a love/hate thing growing. I can see all of them, M.K., Tilda and Veil planning to escape together.

I felt bad for the Baroness having to listen to Quinn in bed with his wifey-to-be. Just watching her face, was agonizing.

How about Sunny telling Ringo that he doesn't want any more tattoos. I loved Ringo's response that everyone wants to be Sunny ~ except Sunny!

I'm gritting my teeth that the season for Badlands is so short. 3 more episodes to go?! I never expected to like it as much as I do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be renewed!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.