1. Back To Top    #61
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Into The Badlands made Forbes magazines top ten list for best show of 2015! The show has gotten a lot of positive fan and media attention unlike a lot of shows on AMC that get minimum media and fan love. AMC would be foolish not to renew this show.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstj...-for-the-eyes/

ETA:
    Interview with the co-creators on SEASON 2 and what they have in store!

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/in...by-co-creator/

The finale saw a slight decline in the sweet spot but increased in the overall viewers!

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/...season-finale/
    I'm more optimistic than ever! As more and more people watch this, they realize that this show has defied expectations in surprising ways: it's visually exciting, the fight sequences are like nothing else on tv today and the drama is downright mind-boggling. When this bad boy comes back, you know they will Bring. It.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    H

I'm more optimistic than ever! As more and more people watch this, they realize that this show has defied expectations in surprising ways: it's visually exciting, the fight sequences are like nothing else on tv today and the drama is downright mind-boggling. When this bad boy comes back, you know they will Bring. It.
    Definitely! The show has been getting so much positive feedback in the media and with fans! I've read more articles since my last post and it's just been fantastic! AMC craves this type of attention and they need to come up with a better strategy as far as marketing the show to the right audience because this show needs to be renewed!

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm thrilled with this good news !!!! ItB is one of AMC's best shows!! Can hardly contain myself!!!

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Congratulations to into The Badlands on getting a season 2 and a larger episode order! I'm so excited for them.

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    About damn time AMC got off its fat corporate ass & renewed. I am less optimistic it will be shot here in Louisiana. One of the last things our jackass former Guvnah did in office was strip the film industry's tax credits which essentially killed "Hollywood South." NCIS: New Orleans is stuck here but "Scream Queens" announced its moving to California due to the tax credit issue. I checked the Louisiana film industry websites & can find nothing about "Badlands" whereas this time last year they were jammed up with listings for crew members & extras.

Why's that suck? Well imagine Quinn's Fort anywhere other than Evergreen Plantation aka "Candyland" in "Django Unchained." The state really gave the show a distinctive look. When last we saw Sunny he was being dragged across a desert, so I won't be surprised if his arc leads him to some arid wasteland. I'm just glad it's coming back in 2017 no matter where it's shot & the dumbass Guvnah who wrecked our once thriving film industry is out of office. It could be worse: he spent the last 2 years in office running for US President.

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    About damn time AMC got off its fat corporate ass & renewed. I am less optimistic it will be shot here in Louisiana. One of the last things our jackass former Guvnah did in office was strip the film industry's tax credits which essentially killed "Hollywood South." NCIS: New Orleans is stuck here but "Scream Queens" announced its moving to California due to the tax credit issue. I checked the Louisiana film industry websites & can find nothing about "Badlands" whereas this time last year they were jammed up with listings for crew members & extras.

Why's that suck? Well imagine Quinn's Fort anywhere other than Evergreen Plantation aka "Candyland" in "Django Unchained." The state really gave the show a distinctive look. When last we saw Sunny he was being dragged across a desert, so I won't be surprised if his arc leads him to some arid wasteland. I'm just glad it's coming back in 2017 no matter where it's shot & the dumbass Guvnah who wrecked our once thriving film industry is out of office. It could be worse: he spent the last 2 years in office running for US President.
    I recall an interview late last year with Aramis Knight (MK) in the International Business Times (IBT), where he said the producers were talking about filming in New Zealand. There was no mention of returning to Louisiana at that point, unfortunately.

I'm on mobile, and may not have a chance to locate those details.

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    I recall an interview late last year with Aramis Knight (MK) in the International Business Times (IBT), where he said the producers were talking about filming in New Zealand. There was no mention of returning to Louisiana at that point, unfortunately.

@Feelin' Groovy--you sweetheart, you! I've been looking with a flashlight in daylight for any glimmer of hope they'll return here but alas not. I'm just glad they're finally renewed no matter where they shoot. Although I WAS looking forward to capitalizing on my home field advantage to see Mr. Wu in the flesh. That is one beautiful man.

AMC says it's supposed to air in 2017. Wtf! A two-year lapse? What they think they're shooting "The Sopranos?" AMC the little network that "could" has become the network that can't do shit right.

9. Back To Top    #69
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level

Sadly I read about them filming in New Zealand also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    @Feelin' Groovy--you sweetheart, you! I've been looking with a flashlight in daylight for any glimmer of hope they'll return here but alas not. I'm just glad they're finally renewed no matter where they shoot. Although I WAS looking forward to capitalizing on my home field advantage to see Mr. Wu in the flesh. That is one beautiful man.

AMC says it's supposed to air in 2017. Wtf! A two-year lapse? What they think they're shooting "The Sopranos?" AMC the little network that "could" has become the network that can't do shit right.

I've been waiting months for the second half of the final season of Hell On Wheels to air. I don't know what's up with AMC but they need to do better.

10. Back To Top    #70
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Nick Frost (Shaun Of The Dead) has been cast for season 2 of Into The Badlands. Frost "will play Bajie, a man with questionable morals and who's always looking for the quick score, he is an irreverent and unlikely new ally to Sunny".

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/ba...wo-amc-series/

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.