1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Well tonight's episode was awfully subtle about a certain ship lol

MC and SMG have decent chemistry with one another though, so I wouldn't mind the two getting together. Hopefully their relationship isn't a set-up for one of their deaths though, that's far too predictable and lazy of a device to use at this point. I also hope he at least parts ways with Rosita before boinking Sasha, I don't see Sasha as the type who's so selfish that she's willing to steal another girl's man (especially a girl who she's been surviving for weeks with and who has become a part of her 'family'). Despite her hot-headed attitude, she does have both a compassionate side, and a BRAIN.
    Agreed, which is when Sasha said something to the effect of "take care of your business", I think she was referring to Rosita. She doesn't strike me as the "steal your boyfriend" type.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmode View Post
    Sashabe or Aberasha?
    I thought it was Sabe?

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MsT05 View Post
    I thought it was Sabe?
    I gotta admit I like Sashabe. It makes me think of sashaying, which I kind of think is hilarious in association with Abe.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Level
    Shipper names used to be so short. Now Richonne and Sashabe?

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Sashabe! That has to be the official ship name! Good one @Lugubria!

I like their interactions and while I would not have immediately put those two together, I am warming up to the idea. So long as Abe ties up loose ends with Rosita (he mentioned loose ends in the episode last night, I believe that was what he referenced making his ass itch) I'm all for it.

TWD doesn't always get it right, but I have to hand it to them bringing relationships like Aaron/Eric, possible Denise/Tara and Abe/Sasha into the spotlight.

Love is love, whatever form or color it presents itself.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm really liking them together. SMG and MC have great chemistry. I can see this relationship being a good fit.

Abe and Rosita just never seemed to quite click as a couple. I do hope they have an amiable breakup before anything starts with Sasha though.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Alexandria, helping Rick sharpen his axe blade
    Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    A great interview with MC, he discusses his feelings for Sasha.
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walk...itz-interview/

But he sees it only after Sasha calls him on it.
    Cudlitz: A hundred percent, she nailed me. That helps him process and see what he's been doing. It's like an addict. He thinks he's so clever and nobody knows what I'm doing, and then when it gets transparent and you're like, "Wow, I'm just acting like an ass--- and everybody is aware of it." So, it's a great sort of self-realization. He gets completely f---ing called out, and he loves it, because it's like, "Finally! Somebody's not trying to kiss my ass!" He digs it. He's never met anyone like Sasha, so I think he's like, "Look, it's the new world order, let's f---ing see what that would be like. Why not?"

Was it being called out that also made him think about Sasha in a more romantic way?

Cudlitz: Utimately, there's not too many people who call Abraham on his bullsh-- or even question what he has to say. I would say, at a base level, that flipped the switch. That turned him on to a degree. It was like, "Oh, what's up with this?" And maybe he's realizing it was there all along, like school kids running around in the school yard beating each other up, and you realize, "Oh, we're actually attracted to each other and not really sure how to handle it."

Is Abraham a little let down that he didn't get a big reaction from Sasha after he professed his feelings?
    Cudlitz: Oh, I think he knows that she is absolutely attracted to him. He says, "A man knows." But she says, "You've got some sh-- to deal with." She knows I'm still with Rosita. So, she's not going to [jump into his arms]. It's like, "You go handle your sh-- buddy, and then we'll see what happens."

Does Sasha saying that help Abraham make that choice then and there? How will he deal with Rosita?
    Cudlitz: We'll see. We're going to figure it out one step at a time. It's much more complicated than that. I think that just ups the ante even more because it's an extremely passive affirmation of what he's dealing with.It's all a work in progress, all of it. Nothing's definitive now. Everything's in flux.

What is it about Sasha that attracts Abraham?
    Cudlitz: Her pain, her loss, is something he identifies with greatly. It brings them closer because he feels connected to her. He fully understands what she is going through, and that in itself is something that pulls them together. Even if they never were to get together, that will pull them very, very close together, that acknowledgement that they both know what they've been through.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Armte View Post
    A great interview with MC, he discusses his feelings for Sasha.
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walk...itz-interview/

But he sees it only after Sasha calls him on it.
    Cudlitz: A hundred percent, she nailed me. That helps him process and see what he's been doing. It's like an addict. He thinks he's so clever and nobody knows what I'm doing, and then when it gets transparent and you're like, "Wow, I'm just acting like an ass--- and everybody is aware of it." So, it's a great sort of self-realization. He gets completely f---ing called out, and he loves it, because it's like, "Finally! Somebody's not trying to kiss my ass!" He digs it. He's never met anyone like Sasha, so I think he's like, "Look, it's the new world order, let's f---ing see what that would be like. Why not?"

Was it being called out that also made him think about Sasha in a more romantic way?

Cudlitz: Utimately, there's not too many people who call Abraham on his bullsh-- or even question what he has to say. I would say, at a base level, that flipped the switch. That turned him on to a degree. It was like, "Oh, what's up with this?" And maybe he's realizing it was there all along, like school kids running around in the school yard beating each other up, and you realize, "Oh, we're actually attracted to each other and not really sure how to handle it."

Is Abraham a little let down that he didn't get a big reaction from Sasha after he professed his feelings?
    Cudlitz: Oh, I think he knows that she is absolutely attracted to him. He says, "A man knows." But she says, "You've got some sh-- to deal with." She knows I'm still with Rosita. So, she's not going to [jump into his arms]. It's like, "You go handle your sh-- buddy, and then we'll see what happens."

Does Sasha saying that help Abraham make that choice then and there? How will he deal with Rosita?
    Cudlitz: We'll see. We're going to figure it out one step at a time. It's much more complicated than that. I think that just ups the ante even more because it's an extremely passive affirmation of what he's dealing with.It's all a work in progress, all of it. Nothing's definitive now. Everything's in flux.

What is it about Sasha that attracts Abraham?
    Cudlitz: Her pain, her loss, is something he identifies with greatly. It brings them closer because he feels connected to her. He fully understands what she is going through, and that in itself is something that pulls them together. Even if they never were to get together, that will pull them very, very close together, that acknowledgement that they both know what they've been through.
    Very interesting insight. It makes me even more on board with this pairing.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Alexandria, helping Rick sharpen his axe blade
    Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklitchick View Post
    Very interesting insight. It makes me even more on board with this pairing.
    Some people were saying Sasha laughed off his advances but she didn't. She told him to handle his business first. From this interview MC is pretty clear on his feeling for Sasha. So he is definitely going to follow through. This couple has peeked my interest, I may have a 2nd ship.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm down with this ship. I appreciate it when the show gives me a pairing that feels organic and not forced, regardless if it ever reaches full romantic potential. Abe/Sasha have great chemistry and were fun to watch in 606, so I hope they get more scenes together.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast