1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level

Will Morgan Kill Hippie Wolf ?

Pretty simple question

Do you think Morgan will have to let go of his 'all life is precious' and slaugter the wolf before(or after) he hurts anyone else ?

At this point I think if Morgan is not the one to put him down, it's over for him. The GA will simply hate him until his death if he doesn't. I probably will too.

You don't want your Lucille candidate to have the entire fanbase against him eh AMC ?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope he does. It's the only way he'll get brownie points with the casuals.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    The GA doesn't know their ass from their elbow, but that really doesn't matter here. I don't think he'll put him down. He'll escape and do something bad in 608. Morgan will be the "goat" and it just leads to his philosophy being wrong when you're facing pure evil, like Negan. Or like that dude who hated Eastman (his name was too long, can't remember it yet). I think that's part of the reason we heard that story as well. That psycho didn't sound that much different than Negan. He seemed pretty charismatic as well when it served him.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Morgan will get very close to it but he won't because Eastman wouldn't even at the very end. They wouldn't have this whole episode be about why Morgan doesn't kill if he was going to kill 2 or 3 episodes later. I think it will all bite Morgan in the ass but he will stick to it because he feels like he owes it to Eastman. As for Wolf Guy, I think he will screw Morgan over in a big way and then shortly after get devoured by walkers as Morgan looks on. Wolf guy will die, but he will get the last laugh.

Spoiler Spoiler:

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think so. He'll either break out and kill someone or die, turn, and bite someone. Then maybe that will push Morgan to do something, but I doubt it. I used to think Morgan would change back and kill, now I'm not so sure.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    The GA doesn't know their ass from their elbow, but that really doesn't matter here. I don't think he'll put him down. He'll escape and do something bad in 608. Morgan will be the "goat" and it just leads to his philosophy being wrong when you're facing pure evil, like Negan. Or like that dude who hated Eastman (his name was too long, can't remember it yet). I think that's part of the reason we heard that story as well. That psycho didn't sound that much different than Negan. He seemed pretty charismatic as well when it served him.
    Yup, this episode pretty much sealed the deal, Morgan will meet Lucille. His death will lead to Rick adopting some aspects of his "all life is precious" philosophy, especially went it comes to how he deals with Negan in future seasons.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    The GA's gonna hate him to death til his very last second if he stays that way. You know it. I know it. Gimple and AMC knows it.

People were fucking pissed off at Tyreese because he didn't kill Martin(or anyone else for that matter). It's the exact same situation right now.

Token black guy decides to STOP killing and dies later on in the season with very, very few fans left. Woohoo. (Both of them also have/had problems with Carol, nonetheless).

It makes a lot more sense to me if Hippie Wolf is what causes Morgan to find his middle ground.

Minor spoilers for 6B

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Level
    I enjoyed this week's episode and I still adore Morgan, but yes this is Tyreese 2.0 and it's BS. But, I will wait and see, we still have 12 more episodes to go, so I won't give up on Darcille just yet.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitley Gilbert View Post
    I enjoyed this week's episode and I still adore Morgan, but yes this is Tyreese 2.0 and it's BS. But, I will wait and see, we still have 12 more episodes to go, so I won't give up on Darcille just yet.
    I cannot hate Morgan either cause I really love him as an actor(was the same with Bob and Ty) but yes, it is BS. It is BS if Morgan does not change. If he does, it's ok. Ty couldn't change, he died. Morgan changes a little bit, he lives.

I know this show doesn't have the best writing of all time, I get that , but I'd like to believe Gimple is smarter than that. I know he is. If his plan is to COMPLETELY copy Ty's story then so be it. It'll suck major goat balls, but so be it.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    i can see Morgan having to come to terms with the fact he may have to save Judith (an innocent and helpless child) and kill another human being (breaking the circle of not killing)- in order to help another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast