Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think he'll kill him. My hope is that eventually Morgan will be able to find a balance between killing and not killing, but I have doubts. I am almost sure he won't be able to kill the wolf, though.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Morgan's going to change slowly back to crazy Morgan after that wolf does something. The writers are planting seeds of inner conflict. He's going to find the middle-ground by the end of this season.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think Morgan will kill him. I think we spent so much time with Morgan's new POV in this episode, so we can understand why he clashes with Rick and Carol later on, and he helps "heal" the group after all the hell they've been through with Terminus and Grady.

I think Morgan will have a really positive effect on Rick and Carol this season, and I am super excited for more LJ/MMB scenes!!! They're going to be amazing.

My hope is that Morgan doesn't get Lucille, but that he lives on through the war, and has to learn to negotiate his philosophy with an enemy like Negan. For me that would be more interesting to explore. And more surprising. If Morgan died in 616 and Daryl lives into Season 7, I don't think there's as much story potential. I like Morgan for how he might push Rick, Michonne, Carol, etc. in new directions.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Tyreese wouldn't kill Martin after he threatened Judith. Now the wolf says he will kill all the children because it's their rule. In the world we live in now, whenever I hear about someone hurting or killing a child I want to kill them. I'm not a violent person, but I hate hearing how innocent kids are preyed on. So, it's hard for me to understand this kind of pacifist thinking in a ZA, it seems out of place. The strong need to protect the weak and the innocent. There's a difference between morality and stupidity.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    My money is on Morgan killing the Wolf. As @LitaFord mentioned, Gimple planted enough seeds of conflict within Morgan during "Here's Not Here". I don't think Gimple is one to include those details without them coming back at some point.

Not only that, we've had three different encounters in three different episodes between Morgan and this Wolf. I think this makes it unlikely that Rick or Carol comes along and blows him away as they've purposely built up this history between the two of them. So if the show's pattern holds up, either Wolf kills Morgan (not happening) or Morgan kills Wolf.

Whether the Wolf takes out any other people before his head meets Morgan's stick, we'll have to see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12