Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

New/Returning Characters This Season?

Hopefully this is ok to post here...I have just gotten on the forum, but did some posting at the old board. I've read through a lot of the stuff here and it's good to be back. One thing I'm wondering about, though...do any of you guys think they will introduce Tyreese this season? I read a LOT of articles over the summer that Mazarra said they were "very interested in bringing that character on to the show" but so far, nothing. And it wouldn't really make a lot of sense to introduce him to the show really late in the prison arc, and after the prison arc would make ZERO sense.

Also, Morgan. I hope he comes back. Rumor has it that he'll be back in the 2nd half of the season? I really, really hope so. I really like that character. I read something that he was seen on set, but it didn't say anything about Duane. Does anyone think Duane will come back either a) alive, or b) zombified? I'd like it to be one of those choices, rather than not at all, and Morgan just says he died and we don't get to at least see the zombified version of him like in the comic.

Finally, Morales, the Hispanic guy from season 1. It's to my understanding that he's a TV character original and not in the comics. I actually think it'd be cool to see him again too...maybe he shows up and his whole family got killed in Birmingham, lol.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    It'd be interesting to see Morales and his ilk living in Woodbury. I bet we'll see Tyreese next season.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Anybody think Tyreese will be seen this season? Or will they somehow wait and introduce him in season 4? That seems too late to me. I think he should be more of a major character during the prison arc, so I'd really like to see them introduce him this season.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Spoiler Spoiler:

It makes me think this'll only be like another one-episode cameo appearance for him, which pisses me off to no end, if I'm being honest here. I don't see the point in bringing him back just to have him leave us again.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh yeah, that will really suck if Morgan is only back for 1 episode. I really want him to stick around for a while! :(

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope Morgan sticks around for a while as well. It would be great if they introduced Tyreese

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    If Morgan could stay for a while that would be awesome. I only hope he is more like-able than his comic counterpart.

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    Rumor has it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well then....

Spoiler Spoiler:

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    I'm not sure. I've not read anything about Tyreese showing up, so my guess is he'll probably show up in season 4. As we've seen, there are a lot of characters whose storylines haven't matched their comic counterpart. Andrea isn't the same Andrea at all, Dale died differently, some characters weren't even in the comics, Shane lasted way longer than he should've, etc. It will be interesting to see Tyreese showing up at some point next season, as the writers said the prison arc would last into two seasons. I suppose we'll see when the filming spoilers show up!
    Robert Kirkman said a fan favorite will be debuting in the fall finale and filming rumors say that The Wire's Chad Coleman was spotted shooting in Atlanta. All signs are pointing to Tyreese. Just google both and the resemblance is uncanny. For now, we'll just have to wait.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post

Finally, Morales, the Hispanic guy from season 1. It's to my understanding that he's a TV character original and not in the comics. I actually think it'd be cool to see him again too...maybe he shows up and his whole family got killed in Birmingham, lol.
    I've been saying to my girlfriend since Season 1 "What ever happened to that guy?" I really hope he comes back, even if it's just for one episode. I feel like he didn't have any closure. They just.......left him behind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast