Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    I confess that I played the season 2 very similar way I did in season 1, at the end, I felt so related to season 1, when Lily kills Carley, I decided to take her with me anyways (as Lee of course) because I fel like she totally snap with Carley I didn't have the heart to leave her alone. I regret that later.
    The in season 2, when Kenny killed Jane, 'cause I just couldn't shot Kenny, I decided to stay with Kenny, 'cause in my mind Clem was very influenced by Lee, so, my Lee didn't abandon Lily after she kill Carley, and my Clem didn't abandon Kenny after he killed Jane.

I hope, but this time, it worked well, Kenny didn't betray like Lilly before, we made it to Wellington, and at the gates, It was almost impossible to me to decide to stay or leave with Kenny, and again, I repeat my actions of season 1, when I didn't leave Ben behind, in that part I remeber Clem said something like "Ben is my friend and we don't let friends behind" it came again in that moment with Kenny and, I couldn't let Kenny behind.

So, I confess, I wasn't really a Kenny lover or hater, but at the end, this is how my season 2 end it.

I hope the decisions we made at the end of s2 actually matters in s3, 'cause they wer really hard decisions for me, specially regarding Kenny and Jane.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    I confess that the end of Season 1 made me mancry. First and only time to happen to me during a video game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234