Forgot your username?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    It has to be Glenn. I don't believe anything that cast say about the storyline because they've probably had to sign NDAs. No active cast can ever discuss scripts of a season that's still fliming/airing on television (Game of thrones does this too). I think they try to have misdirection because social media often spoils storylines and twists.

If it isn't Glenn, who would be a plausible replacement? Who would have a walkie and ask for help? From the glimpse of the epiosde next week, it looks like the walker/herd situation is holding for now. I doubt they'll give us another ASZ centric episode since the last one was terrible, but at least we're getting Michonne, Morgan and Rick. I'm doubtful that anyone there would be asking for help. If it's following the timeline, it wouldn't be Rick in the RV (that has passed), it wouldn't be Maggie and Aaron (Did they take a walkie? didn't see one), Sasha and Abe had a walkie and obviously it wasn't them.

If it's not Glenn I'll be disappointed, mostly because if it isn't I don't see any other character asking for help that would make for an interesting episode.

Surprise guest next week on Talking Dead... Now I wonder who that could be........

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I dont believe Norman would ever admit that it was Glenn. I so hope that it was Glenn. The rest of the group aren't "help me" types...so it would only make sense if it was Glenn (considering his situation) or someone else. I'm beginning to think it was the jerks that took Darryl's stuff. They got caught by "Negan"...just saying...lol...I think the truck will be used as an explosion to get the walkers away from the wall. the rockets can work too.....

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed...dont see how it would make a good story by being anyone else. I think it's Glenn and it did sound just like his voice. I dont think we will find out until mid season finale (2 more eps)

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    A technical question: If it was Glenn's (Steven Yeun's) voice, would he have to be credited in the episode?

I suspect, even if it's intended to be Glenn, it was actually another voice actor's actual voice. Just to further the subterfuge/troll job.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    My guess? I believe in 3 options:
    1) Glenn through bad feedback.
    2) Glenn's rescuer.
    or
    3) Dwight after being captured.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Level
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...s-daryl-840423
    'Walking Dead's' Norman Reedus Talks Revenge, Impending Conflict and Finding Love
    November 15, 2015

HR: Whose voice yelled "Help!" on the walkie at the end of the episode? Was that Glenn — or Nicholas?

NR: It's not Glenn — but it's somebody at Alexandria.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    It sounded like a girl's voice. My bet is Enid's on the walkie talkie and she's found Glenn.

- - - Updated - - -

Bethsus?! Bethsus, is that you??
    @John Dixon, they've been hiding Bethsus in a dumpster since 5.08. Brilliant.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Flannery View Post
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...s-daryl-840423
    'Walking Dead's' Norman Reedus Talks Revenge, Impending Conflict and Finding Love
    November 15, 2015

HR: Whose voice yelled "Help!" on the walkie at the end of the episode? Was that Glenn — or Nicholas?

NR: It's not Glenn — but it's somebody at Alexandria.
    I think its Tobin's voice. I bet by that time, the herd would have already broken through ASZ and NWO has begun.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe it's Jesus...... Maybe he saves glenn.....

9. Back To Top    #49
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitley Gilbert View Post
    I think its Tobin's voice. I bet by that time, the herd would have already broken through ASZ and NWO has begun.
    Could be Tobin. It's hard to tell what might be happening right now in Alexandria because, aside from the flashbacks, all the action has happened on the same day. Tobin is at the wall in comic when the wall is breached; he sends Holly to get Rick while he holds back the herd, but Holly's dead on the show, so he could be using a walkie inside Alexandria and Daryl picked up the transmission.

10. Back To Top    #50
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    They love the mysterious voices this season: Rick shouting "open the gate!" Now the very quiet "help?!" which I do feel sounded like Glenn upon hearing for the first time. I have not gone back and super analyzed it but I would bet a fair amount of money that it was indeed Glenn. I do not think Dwight would call for help randomly when so many people are after him. Of course he didn't come off as being super survivable anyway so who knows.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast