Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiegreene View Post
    She's the only one they have set up anything close to develop into a romantic relationship and she's the closest to him.
    Carol and Maggie are clearly Nopes. Tara and Denise are 100% nope. Sasha and Rosita are simply not on his radar and it's hard to imagine the show all of suddent building that for them, to me you just watch a show and you know certain things are not gonna happen out of the blue for the main character. Especially not Rosita. It's just worlds apart.
    I mean, I do agree that right now Rosita isn't on his radar. But that's because she gets like 15 seconds of screentime any time she's in an episode lol. The show would have to build her up first if they wanted to go that route. Like, right now it obviously wouldn't happen BUT if they continue to build her up I think it's very possible, especially since she has the Spencer thing going for her which was what Andrea had right before getting with Rick. But she'd need more character development. So I wouldn't say impossible, but just unlikely right now. I can see a small chance of it happening.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    We can't lose her now, the woman made Wolverine-claws out of her earrings for crying out loud.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spaccio View Post
    I mean, I do agree that right now Rosita isn't on his radar. But that's because she gets like 15 seconds of screentime any time she's in an episode lol. The show would have to build her up first if they wanted to go that route. Like, right now it obviously wouldn't happen BUT if they continue to build her up I think it's very possible, especially since she has the Spencer thing going for her which was what Andrea had right before getting with Rick. But she'd need more character development. So I wouldn't say impossible, but just unlikely right now. I can see a small chance of it happening.
    I think if anything Michonne already has that Andrea role. The writers already said they will do different elements of Andrea on different characters, Sasha was meant to have the sniper thing (they sort of didn't use that this season but anyways) but it doesn't mean she'd have the rest. Maybe Rosita gets the Spencer thing but it doesn't mean she gets more. Michonne has the relationship thing.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spaccio View Post
    With Spencer she only has two scenes, although that in TWD standards is enough to start a pairing..

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Level
    I would hope not. Gimple's already proven he's not above writing messy hookups, so Rosita doesn't need to die for Abe/Sasha to happen.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I just have a feeling that this whole Sasha and Abraham romance will end with Sasha's death. I really hope this doesn't ruin her character because Sasha has so much potential. I really want to see her put her sniping skills to use too

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiegreene View Post
    That's why Tara is there. TV Rosita ain't gonna get much closer to Eugene.
    TARA is a LESBIAN.

rosita and eugene get closer than friends

there is a difference there

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Not anytime soo. I think due to her blossoming relationship with Spencer, those two will eventually hook up once he comforts her over her break-up with Abe. It'll help give both characters more context to their arcs, especially Rosita's. There's a reason they've shared scenes with one another so far. Whether she outlives Spencer or not is tough to say. Some part of me thinks that Spencer might be the one who'll be the overall more focused one out of the two and be one of the few surviving Alexandrians to play a part in the future storylines (because we can't just have Aaron and Francine). Rosita I'm thinking might take Holly's death as far as infiltrating the Sanctuary next season, with her death sending Spencer on the warpath like Eric's death did to Aaron.

For the record too, I ship Rosita/Spencer far more than Abe/Sasha. I dunno, with what limited time Rosita and Spencer have had together, I feel a hell of a lot more chemistry between those two. It's easier for me to buy them doing the nasty than Sasha/Abe.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Not anytime soo. I think due to her blossoming relationship with Spencer, those two will eventually hook up once he comforts her over her break-up with Abe. It'll help give both characters more context to their arcs, especially Rosita's. There's a reason they've shared scenes with one another so far. Whether she outlives Spencer or not is tough to say. Some part of me thinks that Spencer might be the one who'll be the overall more focused one out of the two and be one of the few surviving Alexandrians to play a part in the future storylines (because we can't just have Aaron and Francine). Rosita I'm thinking might take Holly's death as far as infiltrating the Sanctuary next season, with her death sending Spencer on the warpath like Eric's death did to Aaron.

For the record too, I ship Rosita/Spencer far more than Abe/Sasha. I dunno, with what limited time Rosita and Spencer have had together, I feel a hell of a lot more chemistry between those two. It's easier for me to buy them doing the nasty than Sasha/Abe. I just don't buy it.
    Why because they are both hot (Spencer/Rosita) and Abraham is way out of Sasha's league?

[Spencer to Abraham in 6B ^ ]
    Lol

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    Why because they are both hot (Spencer/Rosita) and Abraham is way out of Sasha's league?
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/7897f8b19...go8_r1_250.gif
    [Spencer to Abraham in 6B ^ ]
    Lol
    I want a Spencer and Abraham scene ASAP . It would be glorious

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast