Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Offline
    Lori spaccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    43
    Level
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiegreene View Post
    She's the only one they have set up anything close to develop into a romantic relationship and she's the closest to him.
    Carol and Maggie are clearly Nopes. Tara and Denise are 100% nope. Sasha and Rosita are simply not on his radar and it's hard to imagine the show all of suddent building that for them, to me you just watch a show and you know certain things are not gonna happen out of the blue for the main character. Especially not Rosita. It's just worlds apart.
    I mean, I do agree that right now Rosita isn't on his radar. But that's because she gets like 15 seconds of screentime any time she's in an episode lol. The show would have to build her up first if they wanted to go that route. Like, right now it obviously wouldn't happen BUT if they continue to build her up I think it's very possible, especially since she has the Spencer thing going for her which was what Andrea had right before getting with Rick. But she'd need more character development. So I wouldn't say impossible, but just unlikely right now. I can see a small chance of it happening.

  2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Offline
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,342
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Points
    4,165
    Level
    20
    We can't lose her now, the woman made Wolverine-claws out of her earrings for crying out loud.

  3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait maggiegreene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,158
    Threads
    3
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Points
    2,509
    Level
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by spaccio View Post
    I mean, I do agree that right now Rosita isn't on his radar. But that's because she gets like 15 seconds of screentime any time she's in an episode lol. The show would have to build her up first if they wanted to go that route. Like, right now it obviously wouldn't happen BUT if they continue to build her up I think it's very possible, especially since she has the Spencer thing going for her which was what Andrea had right before getting with Rick. But she'd need more character development. So I wouldn't say impossible, but just unlikely right now. I can see a small chance of it happening.
    I think if anything Michonne already has that Andrea role. The writers already said they will do different elements of Andrea on different characters, Sasha was meant to have the sniper thing (they sort of didn't use that this season but anyways) but it doesn't mean she'd have the rest. Maybe Rosita gets the Spencer thing but it doesn't mean she gets more. Michonne has the relationship thing.

  4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,258
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by spaccio View Post
    I mean, I do agree that right now Rosita isn't on his radar. But that's because she gets like 15 seconds of screentime any time she's in an episode lol. The show would have to build her up first if they wanted to go that route. Like, right now it obviously wouldn't happen BUT if they continue to build her up I think it's very possible, especially since she has the Spencer thing going for her which was what Andrea had right before getting with Rick. But she'd need more character development. So I wouldn't say impossible, but just unlikely right now. I can see a small chance of it happening.
    With Spencer she only has two scenes, although that in TWD standards is enough to start a pairing..

  5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Offline
    One-Hand Villain Katanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Michonne's backside
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,158
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Points
    169
    Level
    23
    I would hope not. Gimple's already proven he's not above writing messy hookups, so Rosita doesn't need to die for Abe/Sasha to happen.

  6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Offline
    Walker jerrisb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    50
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    143
    Level
    4
    I just have a feeling that this whole Sasha and Abraham romance will end with Sasha's death. I really hope this doesn't ruin her character because Sasha has so much potential. I really want to see her put her sniping skills to use too

  7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout neonbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    465
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Points
    963
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiegreene View Post
    That's why Tara is there. TV Rosita ain't gonna get much closer to Eugene.
    TARA is a LESBIAN.

    rosita and eugene get closer than friends

    there is a difference there

  8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Offline
    Governor tyrion93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,060
    Threads
    120
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Points
    12,101
    Level
    31
    Not anytime soo. I think due to her blossoming relationship with Spencer, those two will eventually hook up once he comforts her over her break-up with Abe. It'll help give both characters more context to their arcs, especially Rosita's. There's a reason they've shared scenes with one another so far. Whether she outlives Spencer or not is tough to say. Some part of me thinks that Spencer might be the one who'll be the overall more focused one out of the two and be one of the few surviving Alexandrians to play a part in the future storylines (because we can't just have Aaron and Francine). Rosita I'm thinking might take Holly's death as far as infiltrating the Sanctuary next season, with her death sending Spencer on the warpath like Eric's death did to Aaron.

    For the record too, I ship Rosita/Spencer far more than Abe/Sasha. I dunno, with what limited time Rosita and Spencer have had together, I feel a hell of a lot more chemistry between those two. It's easier for me to buy them doing the nasty than Sasha/Abe.

  9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,258
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Not anytime soo. I think due to her blossoming relationship with Spencer, those two will eventually hook up once he comforts her over her break-up with Abe. It'll help give both characters more context to their arcs, especially Rosita's. There's a reason they've shared scenes with one another so far. Whether she outlives Spencer or not is tough to say. Some part of me thinks that Spencer might be the one who'll be the overall more focused one out of the two and be one of the few surviving Alexandrians to play a part in the future storylines (because we can't just have Aaron and Francine). Rosita I'm thinking might take Holly's death as far as infiltrating the Sanctuary next season, with her death sending Spencer on the warpath like Eric's death did to Aaron.

    For the record too, I ship Rosita/Spencer far more than Abe/Sasha. I dunno, with what limited time Rosita and Spencer have had together, I feel a hell of a lot more chemistry between those two. It's easier for me to buy them doing the nasty than Sasha/Abe. I just don't buy it.
    Why because they are both hot (Spencer/Rosita) and Abraham is way out of Sasha's league?

    [Spencer to Abraham in 6B ^ ]
    Lol

  10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Nomis210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,620
    Threads
    43
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Points
    8,845
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    Why because they are both hot (Spencer/Rosita) and Abraham is way out of Sasha's league?
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/7897f8b19...go8_r1_250.gif
    [Spencer to Abraham in 6B ^ ]
    Lol
    I want a Spencer and Abraham scene ASAP . It would be glorious

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Rosita appreciation
    By day dreamer in forum Rosita Appreciation
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: November 14th, 2018, 03:27 PM
  2. Spoilers: Rosita
    By Ívarr inn Beinlausi in forum Comic Characters
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 17th, 2015, 11:47 AM
  3. Abraham and rosita
    By Jooles in forum The Distance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 25th, 2015, 05:16 AM
  4. Abe was he going to hit Rosita?
    By ~Rambles~ in forum Crossed
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: November 29th, 2014, 06:01 AM
  5. Rosita MIA from the train Car???
    By KatanaMama in forum A
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 30th, 2014, 10:29 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.