Forgot your username?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    1.Rosita dies and Abe has a strong relationship with Sasha (Like Holly In The Comics)
    OR
    2. Abe gets bitten by a walkers then tells Sasha to stay strong then she pulls the trigger and listens to him and stay strong ( I know it would be dumb but you know anyhing crazy can happen in TWD )
    OR
    3.Rosita finds someone new like Spencer and Abe has a relationship with Sasha (Like Holly In The Comics)

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by neonbelly View Post
    TARA is a LESBIAN.

rosita and eugene get closer than friends

there is a difference there
    i wasn't implying Tara would get with Eugene, but she has that impact on him without the need for them to be more than friends. He probably still crushes on her anyways.
    It's just really hard to see them going the rosita/eugene way.

Rosita/Spencer is a better idea than Abe/Sasha cause at least Rosita can help Spencer become a stronger guy. Abe, however, will always be the agressive and not respectful of women guy he has always been cause men don't change that and I don't think Sasha would get with that and she should not.

i think Rosita is the character most likely to die in terms of there not being a use for her, as much as I enjoy the girl.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    I want a Spencer and Abraham scene ASAP . It would be glorious
    That'd be awkward as fuck, after Rosita and Abraham were together, but if this two pairings happen I'm down for it.
    What if Sasha becomes an ethereal Goddess of the apocalypse and the issue is with Spencer and Abraham instead of Spencer and Rick like in the comics? or are we gonna ignore Spencer was all googly eyed when he met her, Sasha has so much game

(And yes I'm joking, lol, just my way to cope with the potential crappiness of this subplots that no one asked for, or not many)

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not liking the Abe hooking up with Sasha subplot at all. They have even less chemistry than Rick & Jessie. No offense to Sasha fans, but I just don't see how Abe could be attracted to Sasha when he's already with Rosita. The only woman who's more attractive than her on the show is Maggie.
    Abe's unfaithfulness made sense in the comics, comic book Rosita was not pretty at all, lol.

Jessie's actress really should've been Andrea & lived on to the current storyarc. At least then we wouldn't have this weird hybrid character like Sasha who's a mixture of Holly & Andrea from the comics. Most of the cast are mixed & mashed but the writing for Sasha often comes off as if they just dump all of the leftover comic book character dynamics that they forgot about & then gave it to her character.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    One of the best things this show has done was to educate a lot of guys that a guy like Glenn could really get with a girl like Maggie and that the hot girl could fall in love with him. It was always annoying to read men questioning it but as seasons went buy people realized how believable it is.
    lets not go back to those weak arguments of who's too hot or atractive or not. That's not how life works, not everyone sees people the same way and we all attracted to different things.
    The issue is not Abe not getting attracted to a beautiful woman like Sasha and it will never be.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    That was just jealous men, what wasn't believable is that Maggie and Glenn have 0 chemistry, watching their romantic scenes was painful.
    Sasha is beautiful, and the actors have chemistry (unlike Abraham and Rosita that never had any chemistry) just don't like the idea of them together.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    That was just jealous men, what wasn't believable is that Maggie and Glenn have 0 chemistry, watching their romantic scenes was painful.
    Sasha is beautiful, and the actors have chemistry (unlike Abraham and Rosita that never had any chemistry) just don't like the idea of them together.
    Eh, pretty sure the audience loves them so their chemistry is very alright. It's not just jealous men, it's society and their standarts and the fact that Glenn was asian. Just like some see a problem with Michonne and Sasha being black.
    and as i said, it's something that changed with glenn amd maggie along the seasons so TV can also help teach a thing or two and TWD does it alright on that department.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Level
    but I just don't see how Sasha could be attracted to Abe
    Fixed it for you.

9. Back To Top    #49
    Status
    beautiful and brilliant Cheekbones's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I'm not liking the Abe hooking up with Sasha subplot at all. They have even less chemistry than Rick & Jessie. No offense to Sasha fans, but I just don't see how Abe could be attracted to Sasha when he's already with Rosita. The only woman who's more attractive than her on the show is Maggie.
    Abe's unfaithfulness made sense in the comics, comic book Rosita was not pretty at all, lol.

Jessie's actress really should've been Andrea & lived on to the current storyarc. At least then we wouldn't have this weird hybrid character like Sasha who's a mixture of Holly & Andrea from the comics. Most of the cast are mixed & mashed but the writing for Sasha often comes off as if they just dump all of the leftover comic book character dynamics that they forgot about & then gave it to her character.
    Have u seen Abe. "No, thanks" would be Sasha's response. And it's not even completely for shallow reasons.

But IA about Sasha's weird character mix. They gave her a good amount of comic Andrea & Michonne arcs that worked cohesively last season but this seems completely random and doesn't fit well.

10. Back To Top    #50
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Level
    One thing to keep in mind is Rosita's official AMC bio. It might not mean anything, as the bios have been wrong in the past, but it says in hers for this season that she is still "unsure" how she feels about Abraham. Not surprising considering how he went off on her when she was trying to protect Eugene, even if they have sort of reconciled.

I honestly don't mind Abraham/Sasha, so long as there's no soap opera and no cheating. I can't see Sasha doing that.

As for all this disgusting talk of who's hot and who's not, I've nothing to say other than not EVERYONE is as shallow as people who believe that determines the law of attraction.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast