Forgot your username?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn is the hottest guy on the show... I was actually jealous of Maggie back in season 2.

But there's going to be no cheating story line. Sasha told Abe that he had to break it off with Rosita first. I think Abe likes her because she's a warrior like him. Not that Rosita isn't badass, but in the comics Abe said he was only with her because she was the only woman around.

I was hoping for Rositara but Dara happened instead. We could have had an intimate almost kiss moment with Rosita and Tara and then her and Abe's break up is mutual. (Rosita can be bisexual)

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    I have a feeling that they might push the Abe/Sasha cheating storyline anyways. I hope not, but I just feel like they will.

Rosita...well...not too sure what all they will can do with her.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    I'd barely even notice if she does die.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra_Verse View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    This ^

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It would truly be a shame to waste Rosita's character on the show (as it was in the comics), but based on the total lack of development her character has received thus far, I wouldn't be surprised to see her killed off. It's indeed a waste, and such a shame to see her go, but I feel the writers have always favored the white men the most and Im sure they feel that we have too many strong females with the two that we have.... Michonne and Carol... Some would argue the question "What about Maggie?" But I don't find Maggie to be a "strong" character due to her strengths being emotionally driven (Glenn, Hershel, but not Beth? Patricia?) I'm not saying Maggie is a selfish character, but she's not one to battle for the whole group on the flip of a dime like Michonne and Carol are... And getting back to Carol, the show writers fleshed Carol out into a very strong, multi-dimensional character that is a far cry from her comic counterpart. I appreciate all the arcs Carol has gone through in the show... That's great character development... I say give us three strong females, and give Rosita the development she deserves. She was cast so perfectly to her comic character's appearance, much like Heath. She's a strong fighter that can hold her own in battle, and she's also great at diffusing bad situations and is a true peace seeker that wants what's best for the group... Remember that scene where she dropped those pots and pans to wake up Eugene so that Abraham HAD TO make amends with Eugene... That was perfect! Also someone else mentioned this point already but the actress that plays her (Christian Serratos) is SO beautiful. I'm a completely gay male and find myself drooling over her at times to the point where I have to wonder what the hell is going on... And another point, Christian Serratos is an awesome actress UNLIKE Lauren Cohen (Maggie) no offense to anyone she's great and conveying intense emotion when it's called for, but all that is negated by that HIDEOUS southern accent ("I'm Hh-hhregnant!") ... I just feel that there's so much unexplored potential with Rosita's character that it seems wasteful to let her go... If they go the route of the comics Maggie's still alive and a leader at that. I can't take Lauren Cohen for that long unless that accent is fixed overnight. I say kill Maggie, make Rosita a badass... And for all those wondering "What about Sasha?"... She's a good fighter too, but she's far more underdeveloped than Maggie, Michonne, and Carol. I just see Michonne and Carol as capable alternate leaders (probably better than Rick..) Sasha could get there, but she has some major emotional trauma/PTSD to get through before she can be fit for leading. Rosita doesn't have any of that because she's had no story at all really. I say if the writers are creative then they'll keep Rosita and surprise us by killing off Sasha (which some wouldn't be surprised because TWD proves time and tkme again black lives don't matter in this universe) or surprise us by killing Maggie who's still living in the comic world... Those are both character deaths that would shock viewers, and they've been given enough of a story that viewers care about them and their death would have a definite impact. Killing Rosita is like killing the pillow on Jessie's bed. No one would care. Give the girl a chance to shine!!

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Level
    Rosita is tied with Maggie for my favourite (alive) female character so I hope she lives....which probably means she is dead meat given my track record. Has she been filming???

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by That Punk View Post
    1.Rosita dies and Abe has a strong relationship with Sasha (Like Holly In The Comics)
    OR
    2. Abe gets bitten by a walkers then tells Sasha to stay strong then she pulls the trigger and listens to him and stay strong ( I know it would be dumb but you know anyhing crazy can happen in TWD )
    OR
    3.Rosita finds someone new like Spencer and Abe has a relationship with Sasha (Like Holly In The Comics)
    I pick #3. I like Abe and Rosita and they are two of my favorite characters, so I don't want them to go anywhere. I also have a crush on Christian Serratos, so I want her single.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango627 View Post
    Rosita is tied with Maggie for my favourite (alive) female character so I hope she lives....which probably means she is dead meat given my track record. Has she been filming???
    Yeah she's one of my favorites too and my favorites always end up dead lol.

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    I pick #3. I like Abe and Rosita and they are two of my favorite characters, so I don't want them to go anywhere. I also have a crush on Christian Serratos, so I want her single.
    Yeah me too i like #3

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by That Punk View Post
    Yeah me too i like #3
    Indeed! It should be the only choice that counts.

OT: I love your sig. Is it implying that you wanted Daryl to be the TV show version of Dwight?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast