1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level

My Next Film: "Something to Forum" *Script in Process*

Hi, everyone.
    As some may not know, I am an amateur filmmaker. I have currently made one feature length indie No-to-Low budget film and that is currently being sent away to festivals in hopes to be accepted as a submission.
    Currently I am busy writing my next film. It is a love letter to the zombie/crazy person genre in vein of goofy, sort-of meta comedies like "Shaun of the Dead" and such.
    It is entitled Something to Forum and I'm very proud of how it is coming together. Below is the plot synopsis:

George Hardman is your average-day dweeb. He lives with his parents, has a low wage job, and hangs out with a bunch of other losers talking about what they know best: The Zombie Genre. Just when George’s friends think they should throw in the bloodied towel and focus on real careers, things start to go a little awry around the town. People are beginning to go crazy, attack others for no good reason…and kill. What turned out to be a safety procedure from the Government is now creating Class-A, zombie-like, psychos. And it is up to George and his gang of undead know-it-all pals to get together and save their neighborhood, or at least his parent’s house, until the coast is clear. From the director of “Filmmaker Wannabes: The Movie” comes his latest creation, a love letter to all things that is undead- “Something to Forum.”

Here are the four main characters. If you can guess how I cobbled their names together...you get a cookie!

1. George Hardman - Average, everyday dweeb.
    2. Bannon Pegg - George's best friend.
    3. Lydia Wesker - The girl next door who downplays her looks.
    4. Rob Dean - A very rude and contested jerk who knows everything about the zombie culture.

I'll update everyone as my script comes along! Just ask questions if you want to know more. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level

Completed script for my next film: Zombie film "Something to Forum"

https://word.office.live.com/wv/Word...g+to+Forum.rtf

Here is the link...if it works hopefully...to the first draft of my zombie film "Something to Forum."
    It will be the next film I'll work on.
    Any comments or feedback? Leave a comment down below! Thanks :D