He's been eating too much wall candy.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsquamsh View Post
    What the hell are you smoking?? A lot more ppl than just Carol have "stepped up their game"... Glenn, Maggie, Carl...etc.
    I'm actually starting to like Maggie more than Glenn

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chatoka View Post
    I'm actually starting to like Maggie more than Glenn
    Do you perhaps know if Steven Yeun was in the re-shoots??

I'm really starting to hate Glenn. He was a cool dude in season 1 but right now... Kid really needs his ass kicked by Maggie.
    Can't stand his "don't give a fuck as long as I get my revenge" attitude.
    :p

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Discombobulate View Post
    I have no idea, Ahrean or someone else may know.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUsername View Post
    Unfortunately, if she lives, she will get with Daryl. I'm afraid that this is what Norman Reedus' interview where he flipped opinions about putting them together was about. He knows that's where it's headed and decided to be gracious about it.
    Let's get technical, he never said it was happening. He's said how he'd want it to go IF it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The only reason I am speculating is because Lauren Cohan flew into Atlanta from England a few days before heading to LA for TWD panel and around that time MMB posted a video of her dog and I could tell from a quick shot of a building it was at the prison set. This would have been before the Senoia reshoot. I don't have any sources...wish I did.
    True, but they did the Senoia filming and then pretty much right after that people were flying out of the state, including Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemon View Post
    So much this. It started off ok, and hopefully it will get better as war is happening. But i don't think i could take another season of it, don't think they can possibly extend it anyway. I mean all that is left really is the final battle and that's it, with some other stuff like Morgan.
    I think they can. Right now, as it stands, they've had one confrontation. There's a couple more to my knowledge and there's nothing to say they can't add other plot points. The danger here is people assuming they're going to follow the GN plotline when in reality, they use that as a guidepost at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsquamsh View Post
    What the hell are you smoking?? A lot more ppl than just Carol have "stepped up their game"... Glenn, Maggie, Carl...etc.
    They're smoking something called Their Opinion. Let's keep that in mind when responding to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Discombobulate View Post

I'm really starting to hate Glenn. He was a cool dude in season 1 but right now... Kid really needs his ass kicked by Maggie.
    Can't stand his "don't give a fuck as long as I get my revenge" attitude.
    :p
    Nothing confirmed, as to him being sighted. That said, it sounds like the reshoots centered in Woodbury, and to my knowledge the only ones who shot in Woodbury, for the finale, from our group, was Daryl/Rick/Michonne and then Andrea/Governor...all of which were purported to be there.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    [QUOTE=Ahrean;40357]Let's get technical, he never said it was happening. He's said how he'd want it to go IF it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE]

True and I hope I'm reading into it too much. I just think it was a suspiciously rapid turnaround from not wanting it to happen at all to saying if it does, he'd like to see it go like that. I

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    [QUOTE=RandomUsername;40371]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
    Let's get technical, he never said it was happening. He's said how he'd want it to go IF it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE]

True and I hope I'm reading into it too much. I just think it was a suspiciously rapid turnaround from not wanting it to happen at all to saying if it does, he'd like to see it go like that. I
    And I would read into it.

His tone has changed. I think its because he's been told to. Not that Caryls getting married & buying a minivan for their 2.5 kids.
    The cast interviews change as the characters change.

(IMO Zombie Coffe sounds really gross. :eek:)

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
    I think they can. Right now, as it stands, they've had one confrontation. There's a couple more to my knowledge and there's nothing to say they can't add other plot points. The danger here is people assuming they're going to follow the GN plotline when in reality, they use that as a guidepost at best.
    We'll have to disagree then. Yes they've had one confrontation. (Two if you count the /Maggie/Glenn rescue) - However adding plot points is one thing, extending this story-line for another whole season is a completely different beast. If they added all these plot points - how long until the actual Governor/Battle gets stale and the final Governor/Prison battle becomes forgotten and we just want it to happen and end? I hope it ends this season, and at the very least have the aftermath for season 4 opener.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    We'll have to disagree then. Yes they've had one confrontation. (Two if you count the /Maggie/Glenn rescue) - However adding plot points is one thing, extending this story-line for another whole season is a completely different beast. If they added all these plot points - how long until the actual Governor/Battle gets stale and the final Governor/Prison battle becomes forgotten and we just want it to happen and end? I hope it ends this season, and at the very least have the aftermath for season 4 opener.

Assuming it will suck when there's no actual storyline for S4 yet is a bit fatalistic, no?

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree. It's not an issue of them copying the comics exactly - I much prefer the show over the comic actually. There are things that they could have utilized from this plot arc in the comic that would have made it easy to spread it out over two seasons, but it's more about crafting a plausible story that holds the interest of the audience. They've started the war with the rescue mission and the governor retaliating by attacking the prison. They've established that the governor wants those people dead. In that respect, they've written themselves into a corner because that limits the options considerably. There are a few things they could do to drag it out to some extent, but no way they could get another full season out of this and keep it interesting. Nobody will want to watch endless episodes of the governor training the townspeople in Woodbury or repeated attacks/retreats or even repeated injuries with recovery time. Same goes for endless episodes where nothing happens because they called a truce - at best they could get a couple of episodes out of something like that. They've already skipped over the winter so it's early spring now - which means the weather won't be a factor or a plausible explanation for another time jump. If they have something in mind to stretch it out beyond the first couple of episodes of season 4, I'm at a loss as to what it could be.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast