Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level

Season 4 Returns to Senoia and Atlanta

Because I am a creepster fan of MMB I check her Twitter every few days. Today I checked and saw she had a picture of some zombie coffee from the Senoia coffee house. I thought I would like to try some so I called and ordered some. I ended up talking to this really nice lady who, to make a long story short, told me people are starting to arrive back in Senoia to get ready for season 4. When I mentioned MMB's Twitter she said she had been in this morning and she sent a Tweet out. I told her I hoped her character survived and she said she thought she must cause she has been coming in every morning lately.
    I'll accept that.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    That's awesome! I do know MMB lives in that area, or splits her time and not just when filming but I do believe Carol survives S3.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level
    I know, right? I think it is so cool people are starting back to get ready for season 4. The funniest part of the whole conversation was when she asked me if McBride and I were friends. If I 'd been drinking some of that zombie coffee I think I would have spit it out. She said cast and crew hang out in their place all the time.

I am pretty certain she went to the prison set mid-January to reshoot when Lauren Cohen flew into Atlanta. saw a picture from around that time that definitely was for the prison set.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Interesting Nana, never had any confirmation for prison set finale reshoot, only in Senoia.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    In Paris she mistakenly bought like 4 cups of coffee for herself.....and today she went to buy more coffee LOL

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    carol could die Sunday and I wouldn't give two shits but don't think it will happen. hope morgan turns, maybe lennies schedule has opened up

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I am hoping that MMB at least survives S3 and S4. she is a good actress, and this season i think she been a pleasent suprise with her turn. I see everyone hating on Andrea, hating Lori, bitching about Michonne, saying Maggie cant do anything and Beth is worthless. Long sentence, however why is there never as many complaints for anyone that doesnt have breasts. I think we are lucky to have such a bad ass group of actors and actresses on this show. And GM seems to have wanted to kill off as many people as he could, i kinda hope that its not until the start of S4 that the big fight hits. Would be a hell of a way to start the season. I also hope that after the prison and Governor arc, the show goes and does its own thing for a while.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol is pretty much the only one who has stepped up her game since losing Sophia, Carol is pretty much now a badass.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope Carol is alive, MMB is a great actress and Carol is a great well written, realistic character. Andrea SUCKS, Not because she banged Shane, and The Governor, not because she is not bad ass like in the comics, But because the writers for some reason just can't figure her out and in my opinion it is too late, and also Laurie Holden is not that good of an actress, so if they would have just made her a bad ass action star like in the comics it would have been okay but they are trying to develop her and make her so interesting and complex and give her so many layers, Laurie Holden as an actress just can't redeem the bad writing she is giving, she's not good enough in my opinion. But MMB rocks, so if they kill of Carol but not Andrea I will be livid!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder walkingdeadrules's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    While I hope Carol is alive in season 4 too, realistically actors don't show up weeks or months before filming, sorry. I think she just lives in the area or what not, filming is not supposed to start for a while.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast