Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    If there one positive that can come out of this Carol and Morgan conflict I hope that it is that Carol realizes that she got overconfident with Fighting Morgan head on. Carol is smart and I think she will learn from this and go back to being her more patient and cunning self when dealing with an adversary as formidable as Negan.

Yep. I'm a bit of a Carol fangirl, but Carol did make a mistake "taking on" Morgan. But to be fair, I think Morgan was able to take her down mostly because of his training from Eastman. Just because she doesn't have a lot of upper body strength doesn't mean she's weak. But, still...

Carol is at her strongest when she quickly whips up a plan, and sneak attacks. She needs to blend, and act without being noticed. As MMB has said, Carol's greatest weapon is her ability to adapt.

I think the fight between Carol and Morgan wasn't necessarily OOC for Carol though. I think she saw a problem, a murderer, a threat, and reacted. She wanted him gone, desperately.

I'm very excited to see how Carol reacts to Negan, more than any other character. I think he's going to affect her to the core. But I don't think Carol will end up dying at the hands of Negan. It'd be half interesting to see her kill him after Rick holds him prisoner, lol, but I know that probably won't happen.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Problem Child cantgobackbob4642's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    If there one positive that can come out of this Carol and Morgan conflict I hope that it is that Carol realizes that she got overconfident with Fighting Morgan head on. Carol is smart and I think she will learn from this and go back to being her more patient and cunning self when dealing with an adversary as formidable as Negan.
    I agree.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Not a fan of Carol at ALL, but it still would be offensive to a degree even to me for a battered woman to at least a woman confident in herself to get killed so violently. Would it happen in real life? It could but on here it would be horrid writing. Which actually makes me think there is a possiblity of it happening.

Either way I believe she'd be effected just as much as everyone else. Seeing someone's head bashed in with a baseball bat isn't something most people could recover from very quickly.

Considering Negan is against rape, I can only imagine what his feelings are towards a male killing a female? Although this certain kill is a retaliation one.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think Carol will be "lucilled" because I can't imagine anyone honoring her by letting a murderer stay alive. More like on her birthday Alexandria takes all their prisoner's out and shoots them. I love Carol and I hope she gets a chance to show a softer side but I can't see her changing into a Morgan anytime soon.
    I can see her vowing to avenge the victim of Lucille and I don't see why they would keep Negan around after they capture him. He's going to escape just like the Wolfman.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I'm hoping she becomes his favorite wife.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus' Beard View Post
    I'm hoping she becomes his favorite wife.
    Carol as Negan's wife ?Me too. She would give him the best night of his life and after he passed out in happy exhaustion. She would cut his throat, take over the Saviors, and soon peace and tranquility would reign over the land.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    I hope that if she gets the chance, Carol will go medieval on Negan's ass. But no matter what happen, I can't wait to see these two interact. Jeffrey Dean Morgan having scenes with the talented Melissa McBride? Their scenes are gonna be amazing!

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    JDM and MMB
    I need some air
    Too hot to handle
    I don't want lucille for Carol and I don't think it's going to happen lol (highly unlikely)
    Anyways well I don't know how it can work but I need MMB JDM scenes

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    None of the females are going to get lucilled not Carol not michonne and not maggie.

But I do want to see MMB / Carol and JMD / Negan share some screentime together.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I need, I mean really need to see Carol kill the annoying one-dimensional idiot Negan. Please!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast